hi everyone i would like to get advice on renting a cheap apartment in adelaide cbd and cost of living in adelaide for a couple and 2 year old son and jobs for medical lab technician in adelaide. i will be reaching adelaide in january 2015 from india and do employers recruit expats from india while we are in india. please help thank you
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Sep 2015
Hi I'm in the mid of negotiating a job with an Australian company in Adelaide. I need to know the below before I start my negotiation : 1. Say my pay is in the range of $70k - 90k, what is my taxeable income and actual tax each month that will be deducted from my wages ? 2. What is the medical levy that I need to pay each month ? or each year ? 3. What other taxes or payment that will be deducted from my monthly wages ? For exampl, superannuation, insurance...everythings 4. My wife and 2 daughters will be travel with me. My daughter is 4 and 2 respectively. What is the cost of attending school in Adelaide for my 2 kids ? 5. When applying for 457 visa, should I apply the relavent visa for my wife and kids too ? Thanks !