Posted by renatamoon
Greetings, My name is Renata, Ukrainian citizen, 28 y.o., currently locate in the Philippines due to work. Would like to relocate to Jakarta, Indonesia. Have 6 years working experience, know 9 languages, currently work as a Head of Representative office, marketing, team leading and office management. Need a help with finding a job in Jakarta, Indonesia. If there is any information or you may help me please send me a letter on anam.chara@hotmail.com Will be thankful for any help! Best regards, Renata
Brett Martindale on 23 Jun 2017
Hi Renata,

You have an impressive CV and I'm sure you will be successful in your move to Jakarta. Often, relocation offers can be received on LinkedIn as international companies often like to headhunt their employees. Knowing nine languages is simply incredible and that should put you in good stead. You will need a valid work permit though.

You also should be browsing online job portals for Jakarta and surrounding areas. These include jobsDB, the jobs section of The Jakarta Post and Jobs In Jakarta. On the last website, you will also be able to upload your CV.

Brett