Looking for secondhand furniture in Jakarta?

Sophea Sok's picture
By Sophea Sok - Posted on
09 September 2016

HI, I am Sophea, from Cambodia, just moved into Jakarta. I am renting a house but it is not furnished. I am wondering if any expats are moving and would like to sell their furniture which is still usable? Hope to hear from our friends soon, Cheers, Sophea

Smith's picture

Hi Sophea,

You should check out local markets as well - you might find some beautiful bargains.

S
Anonymous

Hi Sohpia, have you managed to find the furniture? I have some furniture that you might be interested in looking and buying. Let me know if you are still looking so that I can give my contact or you can give me your contact number. Cheers, Aming

Read more posts about Indonesia