Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Malta
    I want to study at lsc malta for mba i want to know about the job opportunities the permenent residents etc
    Zero | 13 hours 33 min
  • Portugal
    Hi We have recently been looking at buying a property in Spain but have been put off slightly by the cost of legal fees etc We have just heard that...
    Zero | 14 hours 53 min
  • Romania
    Hi there! My husband is originally from Romania and we currently are living in the U.S. We have a 1 & 2 year old and were considering moving to...
    Zero | 15 hours 2 min
  • Dublin
    First of all hello to everyone! I'm a 20 years old man from Venezuela and I'm planning on moving to Ireland on a few months with my cousin...
    1 | 23 hours 37 min
  • Valencia
    Hi. I need high quality moving boxes for breakable items ie television and stereo, plus large ones for furniture including a wardrobe. Does anyone...
    Zero | 1 day 17 hours
  • Qatar
    I have been issued an entry work visa but it was never been used and has not been stamped on my passport. The said unused entry work visa has already...
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello, I am Krishna Dutta from India. I went to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on June 2014 on employment visa. After working for 3 months I came from...
    6 | 21 hours 59 min
  • Bahrain
    Dear all please any one give me an answer to my question . I got selected in a shipping company in Bahrain . I Want know how long it will take to get...
    1 | 2 days 16 hours
  • Australia
    I am chijekwu by name from Nigeria, I wish to relocate to Australia to work. What is the best way to go about it. I have BSc in cooperatives and...
    1 | 3 days 23 hours
  • Oman
    I am based in Doha, Qatar since 3 months only. Now i got offer from a company in Oman. Can anybody help me if i can freely change the job? or there...
    3 | 3 days 19 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can anyone recommend good Pediatrician in riyadh?
    1 | 2 days 23 hours
  • Bahrain
    Does anybody here also has an expired visa? I was working on my previous company who failed to renew my working visa, now that I found a new company...
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What is an effective and reliable Recruitment agency to use when looking for work in Abu Dhabi; specifically if you are from South Africa? 
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • Jeddah
    sir i would like to take work visa for one year .Because i wish to work in with my wife in jeddah.Can you give some instruction for me to the...
    1 | 4 days 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    If any one guide me are there any Indian Schools in Abu Dhabhi. For class 6th Standard how much school fee I need to pay. I am looking for my...
    2 | 4 days 22 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    How much I need to pay if I opt for 2 Bhk or even one BHK for my small family in Abu Dhabi?
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour
  • Valencia
    I am on the thinking stage of moving to Valencia in 2017 and kind of lost where to begin with all that is involved. Need as much information and help...
    2 | 4 days 16 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I'm spending the year out in Vienna to work as a language assistant with the British Council. I'm renting a studio flat from a parent at one of...
    1 | 4 days 23 hours
  • London
    I am from the Netherlands and will be moving as an 'expat spouse' along with my husband to the UK (London) as per 1 January '17. I need...
    1 | 4 days 21 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I've got an expat assignment in Austria. Its my first job overseas. I'm wondering what the cost of living in like in Austria. Would love...
    1 | 4 days 22 hours

Read more posts about