Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Valencia
    Hi there,   I have lived in Valencia for two years now but am still unable to really grasp the language. I have made many friends through my son...
    Zero | 11 hours 14 min
  • Czech Republic
    Hello All, Presently, I am living in India and planning to move to Prague for work. I have offer letter from the company. I also have German...
    1 | 14 hours 22 min
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for baby gyms in Hong Kong for a 1 year old baby girl? Most grateful for any recommendations, experiences...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • China
    Please tell me which is best hospital in Shanghai, where doctors know several languages to help patient.
    1 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hello All, I need help. I am currently working in Hong Kong and have monthly salary of around HK$ 26000 after Rent and Tax Deduction. I have received...
    1 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    hi, I have got a job offer at dubai software concern? they ask me to submit original documents? Can I get job without submitting original documents...
    1 | 1 day 8 hours
  • the USA
    Please could you assist us with some information/advice on choosing a state in the USA. The states we are able to choose from are Washington DC,...
    2 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Doha
    Hello everybody. I am a physiotherapist from South Africa, and have been offered a job in Qatar. I have been offered a basic monthly salary of...
    3 | 1 week 12 hours
  • Brussels
    Hi there, We are young couple and our 3 year-old son thinking about moving to Brussels. I have been offered an NGO position in the St-Gilles area...
    2 | 1 week 11 hours
  • Turkey
    I'm 20 years old male, from Syria. I'm studying architecture at Damascus University, in my forth year, currently I'm developing my pc game, i was...
    Zero | 2 weeks 7 hours
  • Jamaica
    Does anyone have experience sending money online to Jamaica with their bank? I do not like JMMB times and fees. I might use worldremit but their cash...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Oslo
    Hei everyone! I'm from Istanbul (Non-EU), and I want to move to Oslo. I have a BA in Business and a second BA in Advertising. I studied both majors...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    I'm a valid driving license holder in India, please let me know if I drive car basis my Indian driving license or not? If no, what is the procedure...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello, I am from Turkey, my husband will work in Jeddah. I graduated from the best university in Turkey. My department is business administration....
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Oman
    Hello..Greetings from India.. Is a salary of OMR 3000 per month plus Accomodation, Car, Medical and isurance is a good offer. Is this a good enough...
    1 | 2 weeks 14 hours
  • Israel
    Hi there! September 1 I move to Israel for on year post-doc research job, being paid by the uni via student scholarship. To obtain health insurance,...
    1 | 14 hours 10 min
  • Istanbul
    Hi Everyone! I am seeking people's feedback on their experience living in Istanbul in terms of personal safety. I am presently living and working in...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have recently graduated from University with a BEng In Mechanical Engineering. Unlike other students I am 35 years of age with 14 years experience...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi, I have heard that Skype is not available in the UAE for chatting with family back home. What other options are available? Thank you for the...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, I am a mechanical engineer offered a job In RAK with a remuneration of AED 2000 + Food and Accommodation on probation for 6 months. I would...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about