Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Serbia
    If you're planning to relocate to Serbia, I strongly recommend a real estate portal http://selidbe.srbija-nekretnine.org/moving-serbia. They will...
    Zero | 2 hours 55 min
  • Afghanistan
    It will reduce bandwidth consumption for VoIP users, up to 85% It works with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Hide your origination IP & 100%...
    Zero | 9 hours 14 min
  • Hong Kong
    Hello! Having recently moved to HK from the UK I am keen on getting access to some British TV channels. I've been browsing the net but am confused as...
    Zero | 10 hours 1 min
  • Taipei
    If you are: - looking for a freelancer /part time job - living in Taipei for at least 1 year - in your best 20-55 years - interested in meeting...
    Zero | 11 hours 8 min
  • Hanoi
    I graduated from the National University of Hanoi, with specialization in Linguistics. And I have 7 years of teaching Vietnamese for expatriates in...
    Zero | 15 hours 30 min
  • Qatar
    i have got a oppertunity in Accountant in jumbo qatar, so i got 2600QAR(include OT) Accommodation and Transport provided. So its Reasonable to come...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Vienna
    1 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, we are moving to AD in April and will be bring our pets with us, we are using a company to arrange paperwork and flights etc on this end, and...
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Mumbai
    Hi, I am moving to Mumbai with my partner and our daughter in May. He is originally from India. Our eldest daughter is 11 and is not keen on moving,...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Hanoi
    - From now, I have overlooking West Lake Apartments for rent in HoangHoaTham st, BaDinh dist, Hanoi. + On the 9th floor, area 80sqm (01 bedroom, 01...
    1 | 14 hours 7 min
  • Dubai
    Dear sir , I was working in UAE from Dec 2013 with a company. I applied for leave and came to india on Aug 2014. After one week when I enquired about...
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Poland
    what is a good salary to in GDANSK? I am moving to gdansk this year and expected to have a salary of approx 2300 to 2500 Euro per month. Can I have a...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • France
    HEllo, Please tell me, if you can: 1) how much should I budget for use of the public health system -- routine doctor's office visit, specialist...
    Zero | 4 days 2 hours
  • Zaragoza
    Hello, Me and my girlfriend are moving to Zaragoza for 3 months and have been looking at accommodation but have not heard back from the people that...
    Zero | 4 days 4 hours
  • Stockholm
    Hi I'm going to going to Stockholm next weekend. What is the best way to meet people? And what are the best places to have fun?
    Zero | 4 days 9 hours
  • Russia
    i am currently working as a nanny here in hongkong and i want to move to russia and look for a nanny job..i have 4yrs experience in handling a...
    Zero | 4 days 13 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello everyone!
    Zero | 5 days 12 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Does anyone have input regarding bringing our dog to Malaysia for a two year assignment? Housing availability, quarantine information? Thanks so much.
    Zero | 5 days 21 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello , I lived in kuwait where there is sand dust in the breathing air. There is dust storm 2 days in a week , usually thursdays & fridays Is it...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • Qatar
    Can anyone give me some guidance on how to go about getting blood tests and an xray for the visa application process. In particular I'm interested in...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours

Read more posts about