Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Saudi Arabia
    We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our...
    Zero | 4 hours 16 min
  • Malaysia
    I am on Employmentpass/work pass valid till March 2015 and work fro a consulting Co in Kuala Lumpur. I am planning to quit this employer and look fro...
    Zero | 11 hours 58 min
  • Vienna
    Hi, We are planning to move to Vienna next summer. My daughter will start 3d grade in Vienna. Her german is not very strong, but she is fluent in...
    1 | 14 hours 53 min
  • Qatar
    Morning, Can any one guide me about the visa processing in Qatar. I've worked in Oman from 2008 - 2010 but I resigned my job when I came for vacation...
    1 | 14 hours 37 min
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi We are going to Vietnam on holiday next month, but we have concerns as two single ladies travelling alone. Is Ho Chi Minh City safe? Can we go...
    1 | 13 hours 52 min
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have some inquiry that I hope you can help me with. I have joined a job in Dubai on husband visa but due to personal problem, left the same...
    Zero | 3 days 12 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, just chasing some information/advice on getting primary school aged kids into a HK International school. Anyone got experience sending their...
    1 | 14 hours 19 min
  • Malaysia
    Can anyone advise as to whether residency in Malaysia for tax purposes commences on the day of arrival in the country or the date of issue of...
    Zero | 4 days 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I've been trying to find info on bank transfers to another country. I live in Ireland and have a mortage bills etc to continue paying. Is this...
    1 | 3 days 14 hours
  • Dubai
    I need to check if I can return to Dubai with my family after being deported three years ago. I have tried to call the offices in Dubai, but I can...
    Zero | 4 days 15 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. I'm a 50-year-old outgoing Irish lady whose children have grown up. I've been considering taking up a Nurse Managers position in Abu...
    2 | 4 days 13 hours
  • Oman
    I am a US citizen and got a job offer for one of the rigs in Oman. Do I pay taxes while working overseas? And do I have to go through a medical...
    Zero | 6 days 2 hours
  • New York City
    We are in New York for a couple of years and will return to the UK in 2016. I will be sending my kids to private schools on our return to the UK. I...
    Zero | 6 days 6 hours
  • Christchurch
    Can someone break down the "younger" neighbourhoods in Christchurch? We want to rent in an area walkable to bars/restaurants/shops but most...
    1 | 3 days 12 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I would really appreciate some advice here. I have just been offered 12,000AED for a job in Dubai. They will pay for Visa, flight and 1 or 2...
    1 | 3 days 12 hours
  • Qatar
    what is the living cost in qatar. what are the rents cost in doha/month , food,transport , etc.
    1 | 5 days 12 hours
  • Sweden
    Hi there I have decided to move to Stockholm to join my Swedish partner. I've just started looking into this, so any help would be welcome -...
    1 | 13 hours 48 min
  • Nairobi
    Hi, I'm about to move to Nairobi and in the middle of negotiating my salary. I'm wondering if any one could give me some idea what an International...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Cyprus
    Hello we are coming to Paphos tomorrow afternoon for the week and we are looking at relocating here. We run our own business so all we would need is...
    1 | 1 week 14 hours
  • Oslo
    I am A British Citizen in Oslo hoping to legally migrate and live here. How do I go about obtaining health care if I were to need it?
    1 | 1 week 14 hours

Read more posts about