Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Oman
    anybody can give suggestions to my question. previously I have worked in Oman and I left on 25th June 2014 by cancelling visa but our company not...
    Zero | 8 min 14 sec
  • Abu Dhabi
    Get passport, drivers license,identity card and diploma online Change nationality buy passport ,identity card, drivers license online. Buy Spanish...
    Zero | 1 hour 28 min
  • Singapore
    Which school is more recommended for 11 grader IB: ISS or Stamford? We are coming from Europe soon.
    Zero | 11 hours 35 min
  • Jeddah
    Can I rent 2 rooms apartment in jeddah compounds for 40000 sr/year
    Zero | 12 hours 16 min
  • Jeddah
    Hi everyone I and my husband are moving to Jeddah by Oct 2014. Am wondering if there is African hair salon in Jeddah? Many thanks
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Buenos Aires
    Hi...my off add would be Av.Eduardo Madero 900, Where can i get a good and safe accomodation for 2 people ( females).furnished apt. It has to be a...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Belgium
    Hi there I may be going on a two year assignment with my company to Belgium. I should be getting an educational allowance, but would like to get a...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am a male, new to Abu Dhabi and looking for place for accommodation in Abu dhabi for myself. Any suggestion on how to start the search and which...
    1 | 2 days 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have indian 4 wheeler driving license. I would like to know how to get 4 wheeler driving license in Abu Dhabi ? Is their a way i can get it from...
    Zero | 2 days 22 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am considering to move from India to Abudhabi for work. I would like to know average salary for 8 yrs exp in java/j2ee developer in abu dhabi.
    Zero | 2 days 22 hours
  • Canada
    Can I get a job with training attached to it in soft skills or international studies or affairs in Canada? I have a degree in communication &...
    1 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Vienna
    I have a kid with learning disorder - what kind of schooling alternatives are available for him in Vienna, Austria, if any?
    Zero | 3 days 5 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi, I am a software engineer and i am from India. i wanna work in Turkey for 2-3 years and explore it as well. What is the best way or place to find...
    1 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Jeddah
    Will I be able to buy tobacco, filters and rolling papers in Jeddah? I think I'm allowed to take 500g of tobacco, as duty free, but wondering if...
    Zero | 3 days 22 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi there I'm going to Thailand for a working holiday, and will start off in Bangkok. I've heard a bit about traffic in the city being bad,...
    1 | 2 days 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Does anybody have Vonage for their home phone in Abu Dhabi? If so, does it work well? We are still in the US, moving to Abu Dhabi and can get Vonage...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Houston
    hi, i would really appreciate any information on living in or around houston and schooling. i am a british citizen with 3 children 1 16 yr old, 1 4...
    Zero | 5 days 1 hour
  • Vietnam
    Looks like I'll be moving to Vietnam soon. Trying to get an idea on the expense of living, specifically as it relates to accommodations. I prefer a...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi Iam aviation professional with MBA (Mktg) and 20+ years of experience. Offered role of Senior Technical Material Planner by an aviation company...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi to all readers, I'm visiting the central area around Coimbra from 21st September to the 25th and looking for accommodation if possible. I can help...
    Zero | 5 days 3 hours

Read more posts about