Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Cape Town
    HI! Need some info about my plans to travel to Cape Town in last week of March .15 - Is March the best time to travel to Cape Town? - Reliable Tour...
    1 | 6 hours 27 min
  • Qatar
    Hello All, I recently received a job offer from a construction company in Doha. Salary 35000 plus company car. My initial reaction was a big WOW,...
    Zero | 9 hours 24 min
  • Bahrain
    How do the locals treat British expats in Bahrain? Is it easy for women to adjust to the lifestyle and culture? Is it a safe place?
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    We have proved global visas ! Offer tourist, business, and France Schengen visa for Dubai, , Portugal, Egypt, France, Switzerland , Belgium, Germany...
    Zero | 1 day 6 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi looking to move to cyprus... need to look at english private run for my boy as he has learning difficulties. Larnaca sounds like anstarting point...
    1 | 1 day 8 hours
  • Cyprus
    After thinking Cyprus would be a good place to come for the summer, and the possibility of staying long term I'm now hearing lots of conflicting...
    Zero | 1 day 20 hours
  • Serbia
    If you're planning to relocate to Serbia, I strongly recommend a real estate portal http://selidbe.srbija-nekretnine.org/moving-serbia. They will...
    Zero | 2 days 1 hour
  • Afghanistan
    It will reduce bandwidth consumption for VoIP users, up to 85% It works with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Hide your origination IP & 100%...
    Zero | 2 days 7 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hello! Having recently moved to HK from the UK I am keen on getting access to some British TV channels. I've been browsing the net but am confused as...
    Zero | 2 days 8 hours
  • Taipei
    If you are: - looking for a freelancer /part time job - living in Taipei for at least 1 year - in your best 20-55 years - interested in meeting...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Hanoi
    I graduated from the National University of Hanoi, with specialization in Linguistics. And I have 7 years of teaching Vietnamese for expatriates in...
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • Qatar
    i have got a oppertunity in Accountant in jumbo qatar, so i got 2600QAR(include OT) Accommodation and Transport provided. So its Reasonable to come...
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Vienna
    1 | 3 days 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, we are moving to AD in April and will be bring our pets with us, we are using a company to arrange paperwork and flights etc on this end, and...
    Zero | 3 days 21 hours
  • Mumbai
    Hi, I am moving to Mumbai with my partner and our daughter in May. He is originally from India. Our eldest daughter is 11 and is not keen on moving,...
    Zero | 4 days 4 hours
  • Hanoi
    - From now, I have overlooking West Lake Apartments for rent in HoangHoaTham st, BaDinh dist, Hanoi. + On the 9th floor, area 80sqm (01 bedroom, 01...
    1 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Dubai
    Dear sir , I was working in UAE from Dec 2013 with a company. I applied for leave and came to india on Aug 2014. After one week when I enquired about...
    Zero | 4 days 10 hours
  • Poland
    what is a good salary to in GDANSK? I am moving to gdansk this year and expected to have a salary of approx 2300 to 2500 Euro per month. Can I have a...
    Zero | 5 days 7 hours
  • France
    HEllo, Please tell me, if you can: 1) how much should I budget for use of the public health system -- routine doctor's office visit, specialist...
    Zero | 6 days 54 min
  • Zaragoza
    Hello, Me and my girlfriend are moving to Zaragoza for 3 months and have been looking at accommodation but have not heard back from the people that...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours

Read more posts about