Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • India
    Hi Everyone , I would like to know from INDIA which country work permit visa is easy to apply. I am working on Microsoft SQL DBA , 9+ experience.
    Zero | 1 hour 40 min
  • Vietnam
    I am contemplating a move to Hanoi, Vietnam in a few months from New Delhi, India. A few preliminary questions can really help me understand the...
    Zero | 8 hours 33 min
  • Doha
    My husband lives in Doha and works for Qatar airways. Being his wife how long will it take to get visa for myself( visit/permanent I want the...
    1 | 1 day 13 hours
  • Poland
    Hi guys! I am finding it extremely hard to get the information I need, online. Hopefully you would be able to assist me or point me in the right...
    1 | 1 day 18 hours
  • Norway
    hello,i just want to ask if there is possibility to get a PERSON NO. in National Population Register in Norway without my Visa yet or the Visa is...
    1 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am thinking of taking a job in the united Arab emirates but I have two cats I am from Canada and I won't leave them behind , thanks for any...
    1 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Sweden
    I'm British, which means that for now I'm an EU citizen (till 2019, apparently, so we have to hurry!) and my wife is Danish. That means she...
    1 | 1 day 21 hours
  • Spain
    My partner and I would like to consider Spain for retirement. If I understand correctly we can join the nation system after one year. I also think we...
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • Italy
    Dear sir I'm Lebanese, I can buy a property in Italy ? I have a visa shenghen, and last year I register the fiscal code in Roma Italy. But I'...
    1 | 6 days 23 hours
  • Malta
    Hello. My wife and I are planning on moving from North Carolina (US) to Malta before years end for a complete change of scenery. We are committed to...
    Zero | 1 week 15 hours
  • China
    Hi there! We are Opportunity Guide, a consulting company based in Shanghai, China. We specialize in bringing foreign businesses to the Chinese market...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • New York City
    Hi there, My husband will soon be relocated to NYC and I was thinking about taking some business courses for at least one year at a University or...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Portugal
    HI I live in Sydney Australia and would like to move to Portugal. we are retirees and have 3 small dogs. would I be able to bring the dogs with us....
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Kuwait
    Hello! I am in the early stages of negotiating a relocation to Kuwait with myself and my two children and I am trying to work-out some realistic...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Dallas
    Hi, guys. Maybe this was already answered but I couldn't find it. I am moving to Dallas from Vienna and although I am not taking any forniture or...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Perth
    I'm very curious about the environment with building homes in Perth. I've always dreamed about building my own home and wonder if this would...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Houston
    Hi, was hoping people could help me with my decision on moving. My husband has been offered a job in Houston. My questions are we have a 1 yrbold 3...
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Montreal
    Hello We are an Indian family, planning to move to Montreal in 2017 and will stay there for some years. My daughter will be 6.8 Years as on 30-Sep'...
    5 | 2 days 20 hours
  • Italy
    Hi everyone! I was going to open a sportive club for children in Padua with my Italian companion. He asked me for money for documents. And then he...
    Zero | 2 weeks 16 hours
  • Turkey
    Good afternoon everyone, I would like to get some serious advise.... I have received what I think is a good job offer in Istanbul at a hotel as a...
    5 | 2 days 18 hours

Read more posts about