Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Canada?

peterlek's picture
By peterlek - Posted on
07 December 2015

Hi, I am from Abu Dhabi. I am currently living in Canada. I want to few medical malpractice lawyers in the Ontario region. I have already found a firm called Sommers & Roth Professional Corporation in Ontario. Is anyone familiar with them? Can anyone recommend me few more good lawyers?

Read more posts about Canada

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)