Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Romania
    Dear All, I'm from the Philippines and a Romanian company in Focsani is processing my application as customer service representative. I'm writing...
    Zero | 3 hours 2 min
  • Poland
    Hi, I am an Indian and a graduate in IT. I am having 5 years of experience in software development/Web applications. I have been offered a job in...
    Zero | 3 hours 43 min
  • Bangalore
    Zero | 4 hours 24 min
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All i am considering a role in an international bank in KL. i work in the energy trading space in the UK with good salary, i have 3 kids (10, 8...
    Zero | 12 hours 5 min
  • Valencia
    We are seriously considering moving to Spain but the tax situation is making us hesitate. How do we find out whether Australia is included in the...
    Zero | 20 hours 32 min
  • Barbados
    Maybe you've considered we would come returning ultimately? Will you be apprehensive right now in relation to shifting the products efficiently...
    Zero | 23 hours 32 min
  • Bahrain
    If you're experiencing apprehensive concerning the best way to shift different housing actual factors, and Packers and Moving companies Gurgaon apply...
    Zero | 23 hours 35 min
  • Vienna
    You choose to advance arriving from Delhi to a new city Packers and Moving companies Jaipur having whole your current home aspects and also every one...
    Zero | 23 hours 38 min
  • Nairobi
    Textile industry is not the only place the town of Ahmadabad is well-known for, but there are many locations in this town of Ahmadabad which are...
    Zero | 23 hours 46 min
  • Valencia
    could someone help me avoid going into downtown valencia instead of heading to javea.is the turning for alicante hard to spot .thanks
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Malaysia
    Hi, My friends have a kid who was diagnosed with autism. They are moving to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia soon. Does anyone know about any center,...
    1 | 3 days 16 hours
  • Nigeria
    Hello my name is aliu tahir I just completed my mbbs programme in nigeria.I want to work in qatar or kuwait.pls what are the options available for me...
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • South Africa
    Hello, I am an Indian. I am going to south africa (Johannesburg) for 3 months for company work (going by Business visa). I want to know if I should...
    Zero | 4 days 20 hours
  • Mallorca
    I am a resident of Mallorca and I have a NIE number. I'm unemployed, 59 and married to a retired a teacher. My husband has private medical insurance...
    Zero | 5 days 17 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, recently I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with salary of 21000 AED a month, but no allowances, just medical insurance for self, entry...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • Madrid
    I am a Californian moving to Madrid, currently employed by a Swedish company, with whom I will have continued employment after the move. I have been...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • Bahrain
    I recently accepted a job in Bahrain paying 2350 BHD/month plus relocation. There is no living or accomodation allowance. I am single with no...
    Zero | 1 week 3 hours
  • Beijing
    I will be moving to Beijing in August to teach for 2 years. I am having a very hard time finding an airline that will transport my big dog (90-100...
    Zero | 1 week 13 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm moving in august with my husband and two sons. The 9 year old currently plays academy level football and I would like him to continue with it in...
    Zero | 1 week 14 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi, myself & husband along with our 10 year old daughter, are seriously considering a move to the Costa Del Sol in the next 10 months. I'm at...
    Zero | 1 week 21 hours

Read more posts about