Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Hong Kong
    Dear Friends, My name is Abdul Salam and I am working for a juice manufacturing company in Kuwait for last 15 years and now I am planning to do...
    Zero | 5 hours 54 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I am new to this forum and found it very useful. One of my friend got a job offer from a reputed company of Al Ain, UAE he signed a job offer...
    Zero | 13 hours 48 min
  • Oman
    Hi, I have proposed a project to an investor in Oman(Sohar) and to reduce his risk he has offered me a proportion of the project's profit + benefits...
    Zero | 14 hours 21 min
  • Indonesia
    anyone knows what is Nonolive? it's like a live streaming website, but I know how to use it, anyone?
    Zero | 14 hours 43 min
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi all, As a real estate agency in HCMC we have currently many available apartments in 2 district, 7 district and others for rent/lease and also for...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • France
    Hi At present we are looking to maybe buy a house in France to live.At the present time we have an income of roughly £1000 a month,which will...
    Zero | 1 day 19 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear all I have got an offer from ADCB bank for Technical support - finance role with salary 15000 AED per month. I just want to know, Is this...
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Taiwan
    Is it possible to renew a Taiwan ARC for a sort period of time (ex:3 months)? My current one year ARC will expire soon but I need to continue with my...
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Shanghai
    I got a teaching job offer in Shanghai XuHui district, and they offered 14,500 RMB. I think a one bedroom apartment rentals are 7,000-10,000 RMB. Do...
    1 | 3 days 10 hours
  • Cyprus
    I’m going to move to Cyprus, but I don't know which option would be better – buying or renting. I considered Larnaca, as the property...
    1 | 4 days 12 hours
  • Seoul
    Hi, I am coming to Seoul, South Korea at the end of june this year and I want to find this particular phone (Sky Vega Iron 2 im-a910). Would anyone...
    1 | 4 days 12 hours
  • Canada
    Morning, I am a South Africa citizen looking to immigrate to Canada with my family. We are about 5 (3 adults and 2 teenagers)in our family. With us...
    2 | 4 days 10 hours
  • Madrid
    We are hopefully moving to Madrid later this year. We have two girls, 8 and 6. I have been looking at Endaze international school and The English...
    2 | 4 days 12 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Is it easy to take dogs to live in Costa del Sol with me and do they allow dogs in rented apartments ?
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Mozambique
    Hi everyone,  I am interested in moving to Mozambique but I have a few concerns so I'd like information from those who have experienced life...
    4 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Spain
    Any guidance, info and help with looking for work in the mental health field in Spain? I have lots of experience and am intermediate level in Spanish.
    1 | 1 week 15 hours
  • Spain
    I am a retired female living on benefits with a small pension. What are my chances of moving to spain?
    1 | 1 week 11 hours
  • Italy
    I am currently a student who is in need of information about expatriating to Italy. What are some challenges of working in organizations in Italy?...
    2 | 1 week 15 hours
  • China
    Are there any Singaporeans living in Changsha? I have plans to relocate there and I wonder if there are any good international schools for young...
    1 | 1 week 17 hours
  • Oslo
    Hi I will be relocating to Norway (Oslo) in a few months. I would like to enquire about English teaching medium schools around Blindern suitable for...
    1 | 1 week 16 hours

Read more posts about