Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Bahrain
    Dear all please any one give me an answer to my question . I got selected in a shipping company in Bahrain . I Want know how long it will take to get...
    Zero | 1 hour 55 min
  • Australia
    I am chijekwu by name from Nigeria, I wish to relocate to Australia to work. What is the best way to go about it. I have BSc in cooperatives and...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Oman
    I am based in Doha, Qatar since 3 months only. Now i got offer from a company in Oman. Can anybody help me if i can freely change the job? or there...
    3 | 1 day 2 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can anyone recommend good Pediatrician in riyadh?
    1 | 6 hours 12 min
  • Bahrain
    Does anybody here also has an expired visa? I was working on my previous company who failed to renew my working visa, now that I found a new company...
    Zero | 1 day 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What is an effective and reliable Recruitment agency to use when looking for work in Abu Dhabi; specifically if you are from South Africa? 
    Zero | 2 days 19 min
  • Jeddah
    sir i would like to take work visa for one year .Because i wish to work in with my wife in jeddah.Can you give some instruction for me to the...
    1 | 2 days 5 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    If any one guide me are there any Indian Schools in Abu Dhabhi. For class 6th Standard how much school fee I need to pay. I am looking for my...
    2 | 2 days 5 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    How much I need to pay if I opt for 2 Bhk or even one BHK for my small family in Abu Dhabi?
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Valencia
    I am on the thinking stage of moving to Valencia in 2017 and kind of lost where to begin with all that is involved. Need as much information and help...
    2 | 1 day 23 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I'm spending the year out in Vienna to work as a language assistant with the British Council. I'm renting a studio flat from a parent at one of...
    1 | 2 days 6 hours
  • London
    I am from the Netherlands and will be moving as an 'expat spouse' along with my husband to the UK (London) as per 1 January '17. I need...
    1 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I've got an expat assignment in Austria. Its my first job overseas. I'm wondering what the cost of living in like in Austria. Would love...
    1 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Rome
    Hello! We're moving to Italy, Rome area very soon, for a few years, and I'm trying to find English-speaking kindergarten for my daughter. I...
    2 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Vietnam
    My girlfriend and I are moving to Vietnam to teach English and we're trying to decide if it's worth saving up to buy our own car while we...
    1 | 6 days 7 hours
  • Oman
    Hello I am Indian expat in Saudi Arabia, I have job offer from Oman. Can i directly go to oman on employment visa ? what will be the process for visa...
    2 | 1 week 1 hour
  • Singapore
    We'd like some advice on schools in Sinagapore for expats, for children ranging from 7 to 13. We've been suggested to look at Tanglin,...
    1 | 6 days 6 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi - we've just moved to Singapore, and want to hire a maid/ nanny. What is the going rate and what other costs are involved, like paying for...
    1 | 5 days 2 hours
  • Bahrain
    Experts, regards I would like to know any information about British School in Barhain, I am going to live in Barhain and I want that my Children...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Montreal
    I'm considering moving to Montreal, but need to investigate what kind of housing we would be able to afford. What are the top web sites that...
    1 | 1 week 5 hours

Read more posts about