Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Angola
    Dear Friend and Fellow Expat, I am currently writing a book called The Expat Syndrome, which deals with the emotional and psychological aspects of...
    Zero | 1 hour 7 min
  • Albania
    Zero | 1 hour 8 min
  • Afghanistan
    Zero | 1 hour 8 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Zero | 1 hour 9 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. I'm a 50 year old outgoing Irish lady whose children have grown up. I've been considering taking up a nurse managers position in Abu Dhabi in...
    Zero | 2 hours 16 min
  • Oman
    I am a US citizen and got a job offer for one of the rigs in Oman. Do I pay taxes while working overseas? And do I have to go through a medical...
    Zero | 19 hours 36 min
  • New York City
    We are in New York for a couple of years and will return to the UK in 2016. I will be sending my kids to private schools on our return to the UK. I...
    Zero | 1 day 2 min
  • Christchurch
    Can someone break down the "younger" neighbourhoods in Christchurch? We want to rent in an area walkable to bars/restaurants/shops but most...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I would really appreciate some advice here. I have just been offered 12,000AED for a job in Dubai. They will pay for Visa, flight and 1 or 2...
    Zero | 2 days 36 min
  • Qatar
    what is the living cost in qatar. what are the rents cost in doha/month , food,transport , etc.
    1 | 5 hours 49 min
  • Sweden
    Hi there I have decided to move to Stockholm to join my Swedish partner. I've just started looking into this, so any help would be welcome -...
    Zero | 2 days 7 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi, I'm about to move to Nairobi and in the middle of negotiating my salary. I'm wondering if any one could give me some idea what an International...
    Zero | 2 days 22 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hello we are coming to Paphos tomorrow afternoon for the week and we are looking at relocating here. We run our own business so all we would need is...
    1 | 2 days 8 hours
  • Oslo
    I am A British Citizen in Oslo hoping to legally migrate and live here. How do I go about obtaining health care if I were to need it?
    1 | 2 days 8 hours
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sir, I have learnt that Indian Companies owned by Sindhi in Nigeria doesn't pay off-shore salary on time, even don't pay for month, forcing...
    Zero | 3 days 17 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all well wishers.Recently i got an offer to join a job in Hongkong. Me and my wife are all set to explore the new destination, but My wife had...
    1 | 2 days 8 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi,I was offered a job as a receptionist in a hospital in Abu Dhabi and the salary will be 750$ per month.Food, house and transport will be covered...
    1 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi all peoples, guys i want help i need guidence, my name is amit kumar, i live in chandigarh, i want to go in malaysia i can do any type work,...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm from india and came to singapore on business visit, I have a valid visa for 1 year but while coming I mentioned in immigration form that I will...
    1 | 3 days 23 hours
  • China
    Hello, I am  from Yudefang International Mandarin School. We offer small group and productive Mandarin classes for tho se who want to speak Mandarin ...
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours

Read more posts about