Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Norway
    Hi I completed my dentistry in India my husband is working in Norway , I want to work as a dentist there in Norway so in what way I have to approach...
    Zero | 4 days 20 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    I am British and my wife is Norwegian. We both have NIE numbers but are registered as Non Residents. We have been working and living in Dubai for...
    Zero | 5 days 22 hours
  • Qatar
    hi, myself rajesh got a job offer in kahramaa qatar. the attestation to be done in my certificates before qatar embassay attestation my degree...
    2 | 3 days 7 hours
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sirs, I am a trilingual Italian French and English PA / PR / EA / HR Assistant, also skilled in Accounts Management, Coordination and Customer...
    Zero | 6 days 16 hours
  • Dubai
    Good afternoon, please I want to relocate to dubai and I don't have any idea about how to go about it especially the accommodation and job issue...
    Zero | 6 days 18 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    My current salary in the US is $128K ($10,650 per month). I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with a basic salary of AED 21,000 and allowances...
    6 | 5 days 7 hours
  • Melbourne
    We are a mature academic couple from Europe coming to Melbourne for the first time. We'll arrive next month to a 3-month short-term rental house (...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Lagos
    Hi my boyfriend and i are potentially going to relocating to Lagos early next year. I am trying to tract down information about keeping dogs. We have...
    1 | 6 days 19 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi We are moving back to Pretoria after 12 years in the UK. My children are 8 and 4 (Year 3 and Reception) and I am stuck with which school to choose...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hi all. I am a 19 almost 20 year old woman. I am currently working as a Social media Marketer and Administrator. I did not study for the work I do...
    4 | 14 hours 58 min
  • Philippines
    My name is Anafe Mortezo i just want to ask some question hope u would help me.. I work in dubai last year at month of june as a domestic helper..but...
    2 | 6 days 4 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Is it at all possible to set up a small business as a woman in abudhabi... I'm a self employed holistic therapist in uk, and am following my husband...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Manchester
    Hi, We are a New Zealand family of four looking to relocate to Mancester for work commitments and would welcome some suggestions on safe, family...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Turkey
    Hi there, We are a family of three moving to Istanbul. What is the average monthly budget for Grocery/house supplies and outings? no one drinks or...
    1 | 5 days 8 hours
  • Oman
    Let say I have plan to finish my contract and not to renew it because I have a good offer than my previous company but they are not willing to give...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Dubai
    Afternoon I am moving to Dubai in January and finding it a bit daunting to find a place or pick an area to stay. Are there certain areas that South...
    2 | 5 days 8 hours
  • Dubai
    Experience sought of anyone who has within the last year relocated pet cats from Egypt to Dubai. Which agents did you use both sides? How did it go?...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • the Netherlands
    I'm moving from Las Vegas, NV to The Netherlands. Any suggestions on shipping a few boxes?
    1 | 5 days 8 hours
  • Oman
    Hi all, I started working as a tutor for one of the colleges here in Muscat a month ago, which I don't want to name (YET). So far I am still on a...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Oman
    I have case against me in dubai for fraud over money. Am i safe to move to Oman on work visa?
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 hour

Read more posts about