Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Vienna
    dear all, i maybe move to Vienna in the short term due to my work. i am from Spain, currently working in Brazil, and now it seems i will be allocated...
    Zero | 1 week 22 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I have a PGCE and a B.sc both from London based universities how do I go about securing a position in Saudi Arabia? Special needs learners or...
    2 | 1 week 21 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I am William...In Next week I am going to visit Bahrain for vacation. please suggest me the best places and attractions to visit in Bahrain,also...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • the United Kingdom
    Hoy mates, we are thinking of moving to the Uk but want to see what its like in a motor home, is this a good idea? We are a french couple with 4...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Jakarta
    Hello, I am interested in possibly moving to Jakarta. I have looked at some of the job listings on various job sites online and found that the...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Indonesia
    Hi there, I'm gonna travel for 40 dais to indonesia in one month and I would like to know whether I can open a bank count with me tourist visa....
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Guangzhou
    Hello to you all in sunny Guangzhou. I am relocating to Guangzhou this summer from Cambodia and I really want to bring my cat. Does anyone know what...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, We are moving to Kuala Lumpur this summer and are looking for some honest feedback on the following schools: Nexus International School, IGB...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Oman
    I am leaving my employment in Oman and therefore residency will be cancelled. I am also closing my bank account. I am currently looking for work in...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Afghanistan
    I am looking for International School in Kabul. If anyone can help me by suggesting one along with website. Thanks, Ibtisam
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hello there Expats, I hope everyone is doing well. A friend of mine is possibly moving to HK from NYC and I am trying to help her understand a few...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Johannesburg
    I have recently got an offer in Johannesburg, South Africa. How much is the salary that I can ask with an 9 years IT experience for the role of...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Munich
    do they have an annual inspection for motor vehicles purchased in Germany ? I was thinking of buying a motor home and traveling around Germany/France...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Tokyo
    Where are the competitive gymnastic -( J.O) facilities for girls located in Tokyo? My daughter is currently a level 7. And are there any that speak...
    1 | 2 weeks 23 hours
  • Poland
    I might go to Poland for working purposes. Would like to share apartment with 1 or 2 persons.
    1 | 2 weeks 23 hours
  • London
    Hello, I basically the same question that everyone ask and I am single and I am being offered 24K a year before tax. Is it in line with the cost...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Seoul
    Hi gang,
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am from india, but in 2010 i was working in abu dhabhi. A serious matter happen in my home, so i came back to india and now cannot get back...
    1 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Spain
    Hi, I want to move to spain to live and work. What's the best way to start? I have lots of ideas on how I think I should start, but how do I...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    I have been offered by my current employer to relocate to Sharjah with an offer of 1000 USD per month excluding my indian salary, housing, conveyance...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about