Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • the Netherlands
    I am hoping you can help answer a few of my questions or send me in the right direction to someone who can. I am a New Zealander currently living in...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Cyprus
    Hi, since we moved to Cyprus last year we have adopted a stray cat. He has a beautiful temperament and just wants to be fed and loved. He is quite...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Germany
    Hello everybody! I am an italian girl who decided to make the move and go to Berlin. Obviously I am gonna need to find a job, but I am not sure how...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi everyone I'm going to visit Vietnam next month with my son for 2 weeks. Does anyone know where I can find Vietnamese traditional food suxh as pho...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Moscow
    I've arrived in Russia and brought my domestic helper / nanny with me. Two questions: 1) can I get medical insurance for her? What is best 2) am...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Cyprus
    I am looking for information on a company called Northernland Construction Ltd. We are looking at apartments that they have for sale in Kent Plus...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I am Swapnil from India. Recently I have been offered a job with a salary of 800BD .. I AM an Engineer by profession and have almost 5 years of...
    5 | 6 days 16 hours
  • Adelaide
    As per work requirements, I will be moving to Adelaide soon and my office would be at Lockleys SA 5032. My 4.5 year old daughter would be...
    3 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Argentina
    My name is Kai and I would like to reach out for assistance in relocating to Patagonia Region in September 2017. I am married to a super fantastic...
    1 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Taiwan
    Can you help me? I am desperately trying to find some specific information. I have contacted the local Taiwan Economic Trade office who are of no use...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Stockholm
    I am planning on moving to the Stockholm area. I have an 9 year old son, And would like to know where he would be eligible to go to school? Private...
    3 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    What sort of business license do I need to sell my artwork in Italy? I will sell between 2,000 to 10,000 Euros of my own paintings a year. I would...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Kenya
    Hello i got the job in kenya in gametroniq they paying me 1500usd and free accommodation and transportation my job as showroom manager, kindly guide...
    3 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Montreal
    We are an Australian family planning to live in Montreal for 6-12 months in a couple of years time. Our children will be almost 6, just 8 and 10.5....
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Oslo
    I am coming to Oslo to pursue a Master of Science Degree in Strategic Marketing Management at BI Norwegian Business School. I am coming from India(a...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello! My family is moving to KL in June 2017 and my kids have been studying in the American System for 3 years so we are considering again the...
    2 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    Does anyone have any insight/information regarding the ability of foreign teachers to obtain teaching positions within the South African school...
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Madrid
    I hope we can all help those parents moving to Madrid. My son has studied in two of them: Numont School, a British Primary School located in the city...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, This is Parvathy S, from India. My hubby is a Civil Engineer working in Eastern province, Saudi Arabia. Since am also graduated BE Civil, please...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, we are potentially relocating to Frankfurt next autumn with our two kids. 3,5 and 1,5 years old. I am now looking into different preschools/...
    Zero | 4 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about