Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Bucharest
    Hello, I came to Bucharest last year and started working as a volunteer at a school. I then received a temporary residence permit to live and...
    3 | 6 days 20 hours
  • Italy
    I have defense contractor presently living near a military base in Sigonella Italy. With all the proper documentation, can he apply for a work visa...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello experts. I am Sunil from Nepal. . I was terminated from my hotel in Qatar 3 months ago in indisciplinery action.I do not have any criminal...
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Czech Republic
    Hi, I've been thinking of moving to the Czech Republic. I am English with a Czech wife. My only concern at the moment is kids. I have 3 aged 12,...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Russia
    Hi everyone, I'm a Tunisian and my wife is Russian. Since we have kids now, we decided to move to Russia. I use to work in the Middle East...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Barcelona
    We are thinking about moving to Barcelona from the UK mainly for a warmer climate. I have many questions if anyone has the time to help. So here we...
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Bahrain
    What steps do i need to take in order to become a self-employed driver in Bahrain. I would also like to bring my wife and child along to live as a...
    Zero | 2 weeks 13 hours
  • Bahrain
    If i buy my own 18 seater minibus in Manama, Bahrain. How much can i earn per month?
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • China
    Opportunity has come up - that if successful - would mean being located in Beijing. Have read horror stories about pollution. My dilemma is - live in...
    5 | 6 days 51 min
  • Romania
    Hi, I'm going to Romania in February next year, and I would like to prepare myself and find an affordable way of learning to speak Romanian (...
    4 | 6 days 14 hours
  • Dubai
    I have been given a fine and a deportaion order from the courts . I am a resident and sponsor my wife . Can anyone exp,ain what i have to do ? Do i...
    3 | 1 week 6 days
  • Malawi
    Hi, Is there anyone who has experience as an expat in Malawi? A friend and I have an opportunity to do volunteer work out there over the university...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Indonesia
    HI, I am Sophea, from Cambodia, just moved into Jakarta. I am renting a house but it is not furnished. I am wondering if any expats are moving and...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Taiwan
    I am planning to teach in Taiwan and already have my work permit from the school that hired me. Unfortunately, it's a rather arduous process and...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Sweden
    Hello I am a single parent with a 7yr old son from India. I am planning to move to Sweden for at least 3-4 years or even permanently if my work...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Riyadh
    I will be moving from the USA to Riyadh, what is monthly rent and any leads for places with a roommate?
    9 | 1 week 2 days
  • Madrid
    Our family is hoping to relocate to Spain for the 2017-2018 academic year with a 9 year old and a 5 year old. Since we will only be there for one...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Melbourne
    I recently accepted a job in Melbourne with a private hospital. They are organising my visa (457) through a law firm so that should come through...
    4 | 4 days 16 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Hi all, can you give me any recommendations of places to eat Sunday roast in Oxford? Thanks.
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Which is the best primary school in Jaipur?
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about