Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Hong Kong
    Hi, we are a working couple who are originally from Delhi (India) but currently living in Melbourne and moving to Hongkong in April for work reasons.
    Zero | 6 days 9 hours
  • Auckland
    Hi everyone, I just moved to Auckland and I am currently looking for jobs. I want to get the working visa, the problem is that the job agencies wont...
    Zero | 6 days 10 hours
  • Nigeria
    I have been offered a job in Lagos I understand my family and I will be on a str visa. Is there a process whereby I can sponsor my mother and get...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Zambia
    what should I do to get job .
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Qatar
    Is 20000 riyal pm enough to live and save in doha, qatar? If yes, what is the maximum amount that can be saved. I am from India and I am a bachelor...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Johannesburg
    I am new to this forum and would like to know the legislation and process of buying a car from Dubai and exporting it to South Africa. I have seen...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Qatar
    How Can qatar Health and Medical Directory will Help Me In qatar
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    With a posdibity of my husband transfering to KL for work I just wondered if I would be able to work in KL too? How difficult it may be to obtain a...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • China
    I am interested in getting to know different stories from chinese people leaving or who were leaving for a while in Africa, how did they found this...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Melbourne
    I work and live in the western suburbs. I heard that the schools are good in SE suburbs. Should I have to move. On what basis a good school is rated...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Taiwan
    Hello, I'll be travelling to Taiwan next week and I am wondering if I'll be able to use my visa electron debit card there?
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Qatar
    Hello I have been approached by a recruitment agency who identified me as a potential candidate based on my LinkedIn Profile for a position in Qatar...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Singapore
    My son of 9 years old enjoyed the Makerspace back in school in Beijing. They offer STEM education there. I am not sure if there's any enrichment...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Brisbane
    i am going to Australia under 457 work visa i am a beautician and i have been offered a job in Beautiful Brows and Lashes Brisbane Australia i not...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi there, Next 2 months, I will be relocating to Nairobi from Mumbai India. My 1st son studying now in 9th Standard with CBSE curriculum. Need to...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Norway
    hi everyone i have bachelor degree in radiology and also 10 years activity in this job.now,i want to move to norway for work with my family. i am...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Can anyone recommend me a gym in Abu Dhabi? I'm here for 3 months (at the moment) and a lot of places seem to only do annual contracts. Golds in...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Canada
    Hi, Im wanting to join my spouse in Canada once i have completed my diploma of early childhood education at TAFE. I want to become a teacher (special...
    Zero | 2 weeks 14 hours
  • Italy
    We are an American family from New York looking to relocate for a few years to the Veneto region due to my husbands job. Our boys are currently 6 and...
    Zero | 2 weeks 19 hours
  • China
    I got a job teachimg preschoolers in china, they sent me an invitation for a type m visa with the promise that I would be able to apply for a type z...
    2 | 1 week 2 days

Read more posts about