Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Malta
    Hi am considering moving to malta but not sure about what's what , have looked at some sites but a bit confusing. Do I pay tax on my old aged...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi. I am NOT writing this to promote my employers business, but simply because I think it can help out a lot of people. I am a class teacher at HKILA...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Qatar
    HOW CAN I GET RECRUITING AGENTS IN QATAR?IF ANYONE HAVE CONTACTS UPDATE ME.THANKS
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • China
    I will go on business trip to Shanghai and Suzhou frequently this year. Can you guys recommend any nice company in car rental/driver service? Thanks
    3 | 1 week 6 days
  • Oman
    Hi There , I am currently being offered a job in Muscat . Can you please provide me with information : 1. Whats is the Driving License Fee in...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Qatar
    Hello, We're planning to move to Qatar in July 2016 and so confused about the schools requirements. Most schools ask for an assessment test. Well...
    1 | 21 hours 40 min
  • Vietnam
    Dear guys, I am planning to move to Vietnam and have some questions about long-term visa. Do I need a sponsor from Vietnamese company? Can I extend...
    5 | 1 week 1 day
  • London
    My daughter Brandy is an American student about to graduate from Middlesex University in London with a degree in Music business. She has made a life...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi.I am student in north Cyprus.I have girlfriend from Germany.we wanna marry in south Cyprus.but as a none EU person I can't cross the boarder. But...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • London
    What are the best websites to search for property in London for rent?
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Canada
    I am working in Canada from the past 2 years. I am doing some business here. I always used to keep a hand gun with me for a self defence. Because...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Delhi
    Has anyone moved with their Filipino helper to India? What is the process for a visa for her?
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, I have been offered 55Keuro per annum. I am an It professional with 10 years of relevant exp. I would like to know if 55k euro is enuf for decent...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Eastern Province
    I am looking for a good quality pet carer who can look after my young cat while I am on holiday. Any referrals?
    Zero | 3 weeks 13 hours
  • Ireland
    My boyfriend and I are currently planning on moving to Ireland (or the UK, as a backup plan) but as we need to live and work there, i read we needed...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Nairobi
    Any recommendation for great american schools in Nairobi?
    2 | 3 weeks 16 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi, Is there a website where we can check rental properties in Nairobi?
    3 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My husband is working in jubail saudi arabia. we get familyvisa. but when I go to medical I found hepatitis c virus in my blood. Can I get medical...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    My son is now in 9th grade (CBSE) and I am shifting to dubai from India (Mumbai) in march, at which point he will be in 10th grade. Given that the...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Malaysia
    I have been working in Malaysia as a teacher since August 2015 with my contract ending in March 2016. I work for an international school. I have...
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about