Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• China
    Hello, I am  from Yudefang International Mandarin School. We offer small group and productive Mandarin classes for tho se who want to speak Mandarin ...
    Zero | 4 days 15 hours
  • Dubai
    I'm looking at accepting an offer from my employer that would have my wife and kids in Dubai (me there weekends, commuting elsewhere in region during...
    2 | 12 hours 42 min
  • Kuwait
    Candle Light Tested Fertile Parrot Eggs for Sale We have some very fertile laid parrot eggs species for sale. All the eggs we have are tested and 100...
    Zero | 5 days 12 hours
  • Poland
    Hello, To our departments in Krakow, Katowice and Opole we are currently looking for students and absolvents with very good knowledge of German or...
    Zero | 5 days 13 hours
  • India
    Dear sir , I am from Nepal , a south Asian country. My friends and myself wants to go Canada for work . But we have not any idea. so plz if you have...
    Zero | 6 days 10 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi guys this is a little worry of mine that I am struggling to find an answer to. My other half has got a place to study for a masters degree in...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours
  • Vietnam
    I live Prassat Issan Thailand I am moving to Hoi an Vietnam Looking for removal company to take my 5 dogs and personal possessions OVER LAND to...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi! Is it possible without any hindrance in immigration if I came from Abu Dhabi where I'm currently working then visit Singapore for a vacation...
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi! I'm looking to start a business in UAE and looking for recommendations for good Consulting companies who can help me do this - regulations,...
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Denmark
    My family will join me in about 6 months and I am trying to learn my son's chances of being admitted to an international school since he has mild...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Nigeria
    Hi, I am Indian and now i receive an offer to work for private company in Nigeria, seeking advice to negotiate for salary. company providing salary...
    1 | 6 days 17 hours
  • Mallorca
    hi I was coming back from cala dor and I saw signs for palma in red and blue does any one know what they mean. Thanks John
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Zurich
    Is anyone interested in or looking for dance or fitness classes in English? or are you interested in giving classes in English in the Zürich...
    2 | 1 week 13 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hello, I am Malay from India. I am offered Job in KL-Malaysia with Gross salary of USD 2500/- Per month. Kindly advise whether it should be accepted...
    4 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Jamaica
    Hi! I'm looking to start a business in Jamaica and looking for recommendations for good lawyers who can help me do this - regulations, taxation,...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Glasgow
    Do you have any idea of how could I speak more English in order to learn the language better? I want to improve my English. An idea could be speaking...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I have a job offer of AED 10,000 per month in Abu Dhabi, no food or accommodation facility. What I feel is this is a less amount of salary I was...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Qatar
    Hi Shantalie, I have been given an onsite assignment to doha with a designation BA. the pay i am receiving is 11K QAR PM. with pick and drop facility...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Dubai
    I'm from india. I need a clarification about the rules and regulations regarding work permit and residency and employment visa in Dubai. I'm...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Vietnam
    We are setting up a ways to help foreigner people who are preparing travel and living in Vietnam more convenient. So please let us know your opinions...
    2 | 6 days 23 hours

Read more posts about