Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Qatar
    Hi Iam aviation professional with MBA (Mktg) and 20+ years of experience. Offered role of Senior Technical Material Planner by an aviation company...
    Zero | 5 days 14 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi to all readers, I'm visiting the central area around Coimbra from 21st September to the 25th and looking for accommodation if possible. I can help...
    Zero | 5 days 15 hours
  • China
    Friends, I would be moving to China on a Z visa to work for my company in Shanghai office. I would be paid my salary in China. However, as part of my...
    1 | 5 days 15 hours
  • Norway
    Hi Expert , I am a skilled worker from India , and my current employer has filed a Work Permit for me and it is approved to work in Norway . However...
    1 | 2 days 17 hours
  • Dubai
    I am a bit confused about the rules and regulations regarding work permit and residency and Employment Visa in Dubai and I hope you can clarify some...
    2 | 5 days 15 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there, I have read through the forum and it is very useful. My question is if you think HKD 20 000 / month would be ok for food and fun for a...
    3 | 5 days 17 min
  • Germany
    Does anyone have any information on Biomedical Scientist relocations from UK to Germany? Specifically, Haematology and Transufusion and whether if...
    Zero | 1 week 7 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    I have been offered a job in Dubai, with the salary of 48K GBP. I would be potentially moving there with my wife and our two small kids. I would be...
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • Bangalore
    I am living in India with Business Visa. I don't have any salary India, have I need to pay any taxes? On the other with my business visa if I don't...
    Zero | 1 week 14 hours
  • Hong Kong
    How can one get job in Hong Kong as Chemistry graduate?
    Zero | 1 week 21 hours
  • Taipei
    Where would i get baby food like Lactogen/Cerelac ? Would i get pampers/huggies brand diapers in Taipei ? Please let me know the places
    Zero | 1 week 23 hours
  • Jeddah
    Hi. I am considering a contract in Medinah in Saudi, and if I accept both myself and my wife will be moving to Saudi for between 2 and 5 years...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Bahrain
    Hi, this is Vikas Agrawal. I am moving to Bahrain in the first week of October. The company is offering me a salary of 1156 BHD. I am an Indian. My...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Jeddah
    I am very worried about my daughter's admission into the International Indian School in Jeddah. I have been trying to get her admitted for three...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Portugal
    Hi there Moving to the Algarve with my husband and 2 kids. We are moving from the UK. I am concerned about us settling in and getting on well with...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Riyadh
    Dear All, Please suggest me I got a job in Riyadh Metro...I want to know it is easy to work safe over there as an Indian. Is any kind of harassment...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Qatar
    Currently I am in saudi Arabia on independent visa i got a job offer from qatar is it possible whule doing a job in qatar i keep my current saudi...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Auckland
    Hello, I am just in the process of trying to decide whether to relocate from the UK and accept an offer of employment in Auckland. I am trying to...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear all, First of all I'm sorry if this is a double post. I couldn't see my earlier post after I pressed the submit button. But anyway, I...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I will be moving to Abu-Dhabi from the US at the end of this year with my family. I have two small kids. How are the schools there? School fees will...
    1 | 1 week 1 day

Read more posts about