Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello Everyone. Please I want to move to Abu Dhabi by next month. I have been offered a salary of 15,000 per month (no other payments) AED, with...
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Belgium
    I just moved from Poland to Belgium. Could someone tell me, which GSM service provider is good for making call to Poland and Belgium?? Please help.
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • South Africa
    I am submitting Critical skills visa for South Africa in next one week. I don't have any friends in SA. Is the visa will reject if no relative/...
    2 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Oman
    Hi Team, I will be getting married soon and my husband has working visa in Oman. I am working in India in a company which has global presence. I work...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Montreal
    How would I secure a job before moving country?
    3 | 1 day 21 hours
  • Germany
    please i'm from nigerian, i'm 24 years old planning to move to germany soon please can i be able to find a unskilled job there
    1 | 5 days 18 hours
  • Oman
    Great forum! My wife traveled to Oman last month April with a working visa through an Agent in Nigeria. She paid Nigeria Agent about $1,000 and Agent...
    7 | 2 days 15 min
  • Nice
    Going to Nice in a couple weeks Haven't been to Nice in 35 years. Of course it's changed. How much? How prominent is the Muslim population?
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My name is Pam and I am from the US presently living in South Africa but wanting to move to the Algarve with a friend next year. I am concerned...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for...
    3 | 4 days 19 hours
  • Spain
    Hello, What is the process for someone who is an Australian Citizen holding Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK wanting to live and work in Spain?...
    1 | 4 days 17 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi, my name is izzy and I am 27, I have just moved to Nicosia for a job as a nanny, I am enjoying my job but looking to meet some people as I am...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    Hi all, I have just received a job offer to work as a PE Teacher in the UAE for the Ministry of Education. The job is to work in Arabic schools. Due...
    Zero | 3 weeks 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am a 52 year old married guy, moving to Abu Dhabi without my family. I will be looking to get someone to look after my apoartment and cook for me...
    1 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Taiwan
    Can many years of teaching English substitute for a degree for purposes of getting a work visa? (Like in Japan).
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    I have a 2-3 month contract in Dubai and have been told by the business that I can do this on my tourist visa. At the end of each 30 day tourist visa...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Paris
    I need a work permit in paris
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hai... I am sethu I am working in riyadh... Almost 2 year.. Recently my wife is also came here for a job in riyadh she is working here now.. Actually...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Mumbai
    Hi All, I am moving to Mumbai for minimum a year in August 2017. I am trying to find housing in the city. I want to be close to work (Tata Memorial...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about