Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Kuwait
    Is there day groups for older women. I am finding it very lonely here.
    2 | 5 days 7 hours
  • Malaysia
    I have heard that once my child has attended International School in Malaysia she cannot attend a local school. My personal circumstances may change...
    2 | 6 days 1 hour
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi I will be moving to KL in the month of January... I would like to know if there are any play schools and Kindergarten near KLCC for my 3 year old...
    1 | 6 days 8 hours
  • France
    My husband and I are looking for a home to purchase in Provence. We found a property online located near Draguignan. The problem is, we have...
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I have been offered a job with salary 7000 riyal. We are a family of 2, and company provides accommodation, transport, insurance. What will be...
    2 | 32 min 17 sec
  • Santiago
    Hi, I am new in Santiago and looking for a sport class at Parque Bicentenario. I do see many workout groups and wondering if I can join one. If there...
    1 | 6 days 5 hours
  • Australia
    Hi.I'm studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering in Turkey.I wanna settle in Australia permanently.What should I do in order to take permanent...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Malta
    Hi there I've been an IT specialist for the last 15 years and am thinking of either retiring or moving to a country where I can focus less on...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Norway
    Hi everyone. I'm studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering in Turkey. But I want to settle to Norway as soon as I finish my education. Can I...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Calgary
    Hi all, My family will be moving to Calgary in early 2015. My husband's job is based in SW Calgary, can you recommend the best suburbs and elementary...
    2 | 4 days 58 min
  • Manchester
    Good evening, I am graduate from Italy, wishing to go back to the UK after studying there for some time. I've been offered a post in Manchester...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Dubai
    Please help me out with getting a job in Dubai. My qualification is an MBA in Finance and I have a 2 years experiance as an accountant. I am from...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Sir, Pls. 4 years ago I worked in UAE as an accounts n taken some amount of AED35000/- from my company account n left d country for my family use as...
    1 | 37 min 46 sec
  • China
    I need to know if a company who has a corporate/company account with the Bank of Communications, do they have the fascility to pay a salary into a...
    5 | 5 days 8 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi, My husband is engineer and I am a realtor. We live in Edmonton Alberta in Canada. We have two kids age 13(daughter) and 7 (boy). Originally We...
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Cyprus
    Could anyone please tell me how much it would cost to bring my 1800 Skoda Octavia estate,year of reg 2002 into Cyprus and how much the inport tax...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Egypt
    Seriously think about moving to Egypt (sharm) and wondering how the medical situation works? I am taking regular pain killers in the uk. And am on...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Oman
    Hello..Greetings from UK.. I have been offered a job in a private firm in Oman for OMR 3600 per month. Accomodation & Schooling for my 2 kids...
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • the USA
    Hi My name is Anu Bains, and I am part of the Development Team at Pioneer Productions, one of the UKs most successful independent production...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi All, I have been offered a good position in Kuwait but I understand there is a Police Clearance involved, I have not been able to find a...
    Zero | 2 weeks 18 min

Read more posts about