Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • China
    Hello, my husband has been offered a job in China. We have been given the option of Shanghai or Beijing. We currently live in a very rural part of...
    3 | 22 hours 51 min
  • Malaysia
    In which town or city do most expats who are originally from India mostly live?
    1 | 5 days 17 hours
  • Spain
    Hi we want to move to Costa deal sol ASAP have been looking into this for a few years and are a family of 7 husband and I and daughter 26, son 25 son...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Berlin
    I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a dry cleaner who they know and trust, particularly for items like silk? I've had negative experiences...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Doha
    Hi All, I have moved to Qatar last year after getting married (my husband is working in Doha) and I resigned my job in India with assumption that I...
    7 | 1 week 6 days
  • Poland
    Hello. I have been offered a job opportunity by my employer in Poland. The company handles all the residence and work permit for myself. I will be...
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • South Korea
    Hello... I'm Siska from Indonesia, I currently in university right now and interest to living in korea. But I have 2 option for living in there,...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • the United Kingdom
    In my country the education system is starting to failing. I have two young children, and I want them to have the best education they can get. As I...
    8 | 1 week 15 hours
  • Sweden
    Hi there! I'm from Nigeria, I'm planing to move to Sweden to work and live there.... would i be welcome - especially when it comes to finding...
    3 | 1 week 1 day
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    My husband and I are moving with my parents in HCMC, VN. They are living there as expats right now, working for a US company. I want to know what is...
    4 | 1 week 23 hours
  • Bahrain
    Which is the best place to invest in Middle East?
    5 | 1 week 23 hours
  • Bahrain
    How old is the stock exchange in Bahrain?
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi,my husband had a job offer from riyadh school. included in the offer is visa for the family but he has to go first then after few months we will...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Bahrain
    my husband just under gone the medical required by the LMRA but sadly the findings says that he have a TB (tuberculosis), actually he had a history...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Canada
    Hi there Can anyone provide a list of international recruiters in the engineering field and also for school psychologists. My husband is an...
    3 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Canada
    Hi we are moving from South Africa to Canada. could anyone advise on how many months deposit expats are required to pay to rent (as we have no credit...
    5 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Lagos
    Good Day! I’m moving to Nigeria for two years and I would like to have a couple of questions answered is possible. If I need to send money home...
    1 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Riyadh
    I would be relocating there soon. How is the car market in Riyadh?
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • the USA
    I know this a very broad question and one thats also been well worn, so apologies but any assistance and pointers would be greatly apprecited. I'm a...
    2 | 3 weeks 46 min
  • Italy
    I am a new resident (with residency) in Umbria, Italy and because my husband still commutes to UK for work he is not classified as a resident. We are...
    1 | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about