Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Greece
    Packers and Movers Gurgaon Packers and Movers in Gurgaon
    1 | 5 days 3 hours
  • Doha
    I have got offer of 24K QAR per month. I am family guy with 3 yr old kid. I have 8+ years of exp. in IT consulting. How enough this amount stay in...
    Zero | 5 days 14 hours
  • Rwanda
    Hello There,
    Zero | 5 days 23 hours
  • Spain
    We are hoping to move to Spain as early retirees in the next 6 months. I understand that you have to be resident for at least 12 months to be able to...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • Angola
    Movers and Packers Gurgaon Packers Movers Gurgaon is actually into the frontier regarding foremost Packers along with Movers’ on-line sites to find a...
    Zero | 6 days 8 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Is it possible a house driver visa can able to take his wife in visit visa
    Zero | 1 week 13 hours
  • Thailand
    Purchase Best Quality Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,visas,drivers license,stamps,birth certificates,diploma ,Permits for all countries Are you...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Qatar
    I am relocating to Qatar in sept 2014 on dependent visa and my husband in currently working in Doha. I want to know if I can apply for a job when i...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Mexico
    Hi Expats.I have two children in grade 5 and 3. We are moving to Chihuahua, Mexico in this summer. The most important concern for me is school and...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Calgary
    Hi. My husband and I are thinking of moving to Calgary this year. We have a baby who is too young for preschool. Is there any job opportunities for...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I would like to share the following with you and your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Chemical peels can drastically improve the...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Doha
    Hi< I commence a teaching post in Qatar i August and want to ship some personal items via sea into Qatar. To date I have been told it will cost £...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Oman
    Hai , I am working in a pharmaceutical company in oman for the past 3 years. I have applied for my family visa recently and my salary was above 1000...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Spain
    I don´t have much time to look for a flat in Madrid from Bern (Switzerland). I will work in Madrid for 1 year or more (I hope). I know idealista.com...
    1 | 22 hours 30 min
  • Fiji
    Hello! I am currently looking to relocate to the Pacific Islands to support the transition of individuals impacted by climate change. I have a...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Italy
    Hello, I've just read the guide on this site for preparations in moving to Italy, what to do when you're there etc. I moved here 2 and a half years...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Bangalore
    Moving is a phobia more then a tension. The approaching day of relocating turns nights to night-mare of many. It is all due to the anxiety of...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Tokyo
    We are moving to Tokyo, and after living in Condo City in Shanghai, China. I am discovering that homes are less expensive to rent than condos. The...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Dublin
    I am a South African citizen and I have Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. I have been offered a great career move to Dublin, Ireland. How much...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Istanbul
    Free Maths Tuition Maths Tutor, Coach, NLP Master Practitioner. Worked in İstanbul & England preparing students for national, international...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about