Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• India
    Dear expert I have got offer in one of the company in riyad as Electrical engineer with basic salary of 8000SAR+2000house rent allowance+500...
    Zero | 6 days 16 hours
  • Slovenia
    Hello, I'm looking for some options, I have done some travelling around Europe this year and for the last two months I have stayed in Kranj.The...
    Zero | 6 days 16 hours
  • Doha
    Hello everybody. I am a physiotherapist from South Africa, and have been offered a job in Qatar. I have been offered a basic monthly salary of...
    3 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    It looks like we would need a 3 month mulit entry visa for myself and my husband as we will not be working there but doing a lot of traveling. Could...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hello-In about a year from now my husband and myself are thinking of packing up from Seattle and he will be retired from the military. We are...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • London
    I moved to London a few months ago and rented a flat with a 12 month lease and 6 month break clause, as it is coming up relatively soon started...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Munich
    Hello ! My daughter is studying at the TU in Munich for a year, starting this October. What are thge options for opening a bank account ? And is she...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Qatar
    Hello, hope everyone's well. I would like some guidance on salary packages for medical claims managers/ analysts in Doha. I recently got interviewed...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Luanda
    Export Packers and Movers Pune Home go will truly get to be the strong method to obtain weariness for the reason that that one could will not can...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have recently got an offer from Dubai, They have offered me 15000 AED. But they are not providing any benefits. I have a family me, wife and 1...
    1 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Tokyo
    Hello, I recently moved to Tokyo with my boyfriend to persue a career teaching English. I have started on my job hunt, but as I have not yet secured...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi guys, I do hope you can help me. Looking to retire in the Larnaca area in the next 12 months, and rather than having nothing to do I'd like to...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am getting employment offer from Dubai. Employers are offering me Technical job but on VISA are going to put the job title different from the one...
    1 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Brussels
    Hi there, We are young couple and our 3 year-old son thinking about moving to Brussels. I have been offered an NGO position in the St-Gilles area...
    2 | 5 days 3 hours
  • Turkey
    I'm 20 years old male, from Syria. I'm studying architecture at Damascus University, in my forth year, currently I'm developing my pc game, i was...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Philippines
    I am British hoping to go to Kuwaiti to pick my girlfriend up and then move to Philippines, will I need a visa & a work permit, I also have...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Barcelona
    Hi, i'm moving to spain and i'd like to know what are the visa/residency requirements. Currently i have a dual- US and Bulgarian (EU) citizenship. I'...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hi my son has been offered a job in Dubai, he will be training for 8 weeks and if successful, he will be offered a permanent contract. The company...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Jamaica
    Does anyone have experience sending money online to Jamaica with their bank? I do not like JMMB times and fees. I might use worldremit but their cash...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Oslo
    Hei everyone! I'm from Istanbul (Non-EU), and I want to move to Oslo. I have a BA in Business and a second BA in Advertising. I studied both majors...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about