Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Australia
    hello all i am kamlesh from india i have done my MBA from india itself looking for a job in abroad my choice is australia so plz help me and sugeest...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Ireland
    Hello fellow Expats! I'm moving to Cork, Douglas to be specific, to attend CIT in Bishopstown... I have found a car and have essentially...
    1 | 2 weeks 58 min
  • Nigeria
    hello i am kamlesh from india i have done my master of business administration from india and looking for job. looking for job in nigeria how can i...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Oman
    Interested to know which Oman based tour company expat living in Muscat would recommend. We are looking for a a local tour/event company that can set...
    1 | 4 days 3 hours
  • Mumbai
    Hello Friends! I am relocating from London to Mumbai at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone could recommend a shipping company for my...
    2 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Was employed in Muscat Oman in May 2015 and had employment visa+resident card up till May 2017,but I had to come back to India because of family...
    1 | 4 weeks 1 day
  • China
    Dear users, Apparently proof of no criminal record is now required when it comes to applying for and renewing working visas in China (at least in...
    1 | 3 weeks 5 hours
  • Canada
    Hello, I'm hoping there are some chartered accountants out there, who have knowledge about the accountancy/finance professional qualifications...
    Zero | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Canada
    Hi guys So there's a lot of chat about the harshness of the Canadian weather - winters in particular. I've been looking online for...
    1 | 4 weeks 22 hours
  • Australia
    Hi, I am a IT professional age over 40 but below 45. I estimated that i haven't sufficient points in visa 189 so that i look to apply Visa 186....
    Zero | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Turkey
    Hi everyone; I just need a bit of advice on international schools in Istanbul.We are moving (back ) to Istanbul from Uk and looking for a good school...
    2 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • the USA
    Hi we have an opportunity to move our family from U.K. To USA my husbands job would be in Hawley Pennsylvania. Can anyone recommend a suburb within...
    Zero | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, I got a job offer from a Malaysian company and salary is around 13K MYR before tax and my office is near Kuala lumpur Sentral. My wife will be a...
    Zero | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I am looking for 3 to 6 months part time course in business analytics at dubai. I have been finding only 5 to 6 day courses. Is there anyone...
    Zero | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hey, I arrived in Oman on July 28, 2016 on a work visa, and returned back to India on November 24, 2016 because my employer terminated my contract,...
    Zero | 4 weeks 5 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi My partner is Portuguese. I am British. We have a son together who was born in UK. We are currently living in Australia! but would like to move to...
    Zero | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi recently purchased a property in Alcaidesa and wanted to know the best way to purchase a car 2nd or new?
    1 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • South Korea
    My passport as a Basotho has freedom of visa on arrival to South Korea for a 2 months stay. I want to know how i can extend my stay and get a factory...
    3 | 1 week 21 hours
  • Portugal
    Hello, I thought it would be helpful to write an article on the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. This is only meant to be an introduction...
    Zero | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Bahrain
    pls someone has explain me the current opening in Bahrain
    1 | 5 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about