Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am trying to get my son into school in Abu Dhabi - I need a British curirculum school. He will be joining year 11 (4th year in UK) but I can...
    Zero | 2 weeks 18 hours
  • Italy
    Hello everybody, I am English, from Cambridge, and my husband and I have planned to move to Italy. We already have some contacts with a real estate...
    1 | 19 hours 24 min
  • Turkey
    Can I bring my UK car to turkey for 1 month for a re-spray while being a resident of Turkey. Rumour control says that this is not possible. Does...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Portugal
    Hello there! I'm EU citizen, lived many years in UK and now legal resident in Portugal as a housewife :) I am not retired, not employed, not...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • London
    We are possibly moving to London at the end of August. For my boys aged 15 and 12, I'm considering either Southbank International school or ACS...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Canada
    I'm planning to move from Quebec to Toronto to join our new office. I called up few moving services to check their quote and while checking with...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Is the leading movers in dubai have accreditations
    2 | 2 days 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear, I have my family name on my diploa, but in pasport is other one, of my ex husband. Can my sponsor aplly for work visa with documents of two...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Kenya
    I have lived in Botswana forever--now coming back to my home town to start life..will be living in langata. If you want to meet up and I could also...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • the United Kingdom
    For the most reliable letting agents in Edinburgh, contact Umega Lettings right away. We have for our clients a long list of houses to rent in...
    Zero | 3 weeks 7 hours
  • Jakarta
    Hello, I am Perucha. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm looking for a full-time job as a Personal Assistant(for individual, family or company) and/or...
    Zero | 3 weeks 14 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi viewers, Can any one recommend me a nursery school in Dubai for my 6 years old son?
    Zero | 3 weeks 18 hours
  • India
    Transferring to your completely new area especially from metropolis completely to another using a lot of stuff is not a great undertaking. It can be...
    Zero | 3 weeks 23 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello. I am relocating to Dubai mid August and am looking for a place to rent temporarily for the first two weeks while I sort out long term...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Dallas
    My fiancee has been offered a job in dallas, he has claim to citizenship as a child of an american citizen and is currently going through the process...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Australia
    I applied for a job in Dr.Frank Rossi and family at Australia through monster job search.From the employer side they send agreement letter and...
    1 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Istanbul
    i am a pensioner, hoping to relocate to Turkey, need a reputable agency to guide me and what paper work do i need for me to do this yours...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Turkey
    Hi, we are expat family with 3 children moving to Istanbul fro Dhaka this summer.My kids will be attending Lycee Pierre Loti (French school within...
    1 | 1 day 13 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all I'll be moving to Hong Kong from Ireland around the end of July to take up a job in Hong Kong Central area. I'll be working in the Healthcare...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi My girlfriend is working in KL and I am looking for a civil engineering job so I can move there. I have three years experience working for a civil...
    1 | 3 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about