Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    Hello! I am contemplating buying a dog. Have some questions on dog care n grooming, would appreciate the help. - What are good econonomical places...
    1 | 1 week 12 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Bahrain
    hi, i'm anele from philippines. i would like to ask your opinion regarding my husband's visa issue. he had worked in dubai for more or less...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Taiwan
    Will I need to purchase a return ticket, or a continuing ticket, in order to stay and look for a job? I am from the US, so this is a visa exempt...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Nairobi
    My fiancé and I are moving to Nairobi in a month. He will have a car for work and we are buying a four wheel drive for myself. I am not a confident...
    2 | 2 days 8 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Is Abu Dhabi good for moving with kids 18 and 15 years old?  Please let me know your insights. Thanks
    2 | 6 days 16 hours
  • Oman
    Hello Guys, I was working in Oman, and i got a job in Qatar. I moved to Qatar on 15-June-14 without cancelling my Oman Visa. My Oman Visa was valid...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi guys, im a 23 year old considering moving to Johannesburg with my husband who has been given a job there starting him at R25000 per month. We have...
    2 | 1 week 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I'm a single mom who will be moving to Abu Dhabi in the new year with my 4 year old son (who will turn five in late April). I've been...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi, We are planning on moving next year, though we haven't confirmed the area we think it will be Al Sakia, Fonte Santa, Almancil. I would like...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Italy
    What is the cost of bring a cat/dog to Italy
    1 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My husband has got the offer to work in Riyad, KSA in one of the organization and he is planning to move to Riyad in next 2-3 Months. I am also...
    3 | 1 week 3 days
  • Norway
    Hi I am a Business Administration graduate currently working at an Oil Company in Argentina. In 2015 I am moving to Oslo following my partner who got...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Italy
    Hi there My husband and I are looking at spending a few years of our retirement in Italy. Given that neither of us speak the language, if we could...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    We are planning moving to Dubai, we have 8 years old girls, any recommendations on international schools there.
    2 | 1 week 3 days
  • Hong Kong
    How much money per month required to live in Hong Kong, particularly at university of hong kong or its surroundings. I need details for accommodation...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Oman
    I am an employee in Oman . My nationality is Indian and I belong to Kerala state.My question is, do I need to do appostille the marriage certificate...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have a child who has speech and development delays. Are there schools in ABu Dhabi who provide these special services for my son?
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Dear All, Please help me as I am confused in laws of Dubai. I worked for a company under husband's visa but due to personal reason left the job...
    Zero | 4 weeks 12 hours
  • Lagos
    How safe is it for a electrical engineer working in Nigeria?
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about