Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, Greeting to everyone :). This is my first post on here. Im moving on Hong Kong in Mid December'16. To give a background ive got a job and...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi folks I have just arrived from Australia and will be working at the airport looking for help with accommodation for myself. Would like to be close...
    Zero | 2 weeks 23 hours
  • Dubai
    Good day I am moving to Dubai and looking for affordable accommodation for myself with my with and 8 month old daughter. Is there some agency I can...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    I got a new job at a construction company in Abu Dhabi as an Environmental Scientist. The organization opt to pay me 2000 Dirhams, provide free...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Brussels
    Where can I find activities to do for the birthday my children in Brussels ?
    3 | 1 week 4 days
  • Riyadh
    Hello. I am a US expat in Riyadh with my company on a 5 year business visa. I wanted to see if it is possible to get a visit visa for my wife. She is...
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Hi, my husband & I are moving to Hyderabad in the next few months as my husband has a 3 year work contract. We are intending on bringing our...
    4 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Can anyone please tell which are the medical test done for South Africa visa, does it require HIV testing and what are the other test ivolved...??...
    7 | 1 week 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    If one is working for the UAE Goverment/ Military What is their approach to compassionate leave. We have en elderly mother in the U.K., are they...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear madam, Can you tell me about new Saudi Arabia laws for taking work visa and how much i should to pay for ..
    3 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Please provide experience or information on how to travel to Bahrain with my dog. He's a Brussels Griffon. I have read they cannot be in the...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am planning to move with my wife and new born child to Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I am working in IT industry as frontend developer. I would like to...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Doha
    i am working in saudi arabia and if i go on vacation on re-entry visa, but don't travel back to saudi and move on to doha, qatar with a new job....
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Malta
    I want to study at lsc malta for mba i want to know about the job opportunities the permenent residents etc
    Zero | 3 weeks 13 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi We have recently been looking at buying a property in Spain but have been put off slightly by the cost of legal fees etc We have just heard that...
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Romania
    Hi there! My husband is originally from Romania and we currently are living in the U.S. We have a 1 & 2 year old and were considering moving to...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Dublin
    First of all hello to everyone! I'm a 20 years old man from Venezuela and I'm planning on moving to Ireland on a few months with my cousin...
    1 | 3 weeks 23 hours
  • Valencia
    Hi. I need high quality moving boxes for breakable items ie television and stereo, plus large ones for furniture including a wardrobe. Does anyone...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    I have been issued an entry work visa but it was never been used and has not been stamped on my passport. The said unused entry work visa has already...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello, I am Krishna Dutta from India. I went to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on June 2014 on employment visa. After working for 3 months I came from...
    6 | 3 weeks 22 hours

Read more posts about