Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Taiwan
    Hello, I'll be travelling to Taiwan next week and I am wondering if I'll be able to use my visa electron debit card there?
    1 | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Qatar
    Hello I have been approached by a recruitment agency who identified me as a potential candidate based on my LinkedIn Profile for a position in Qatar...
    2 | 17 weeks 3 days
  • Singapore
    My son of 9 years old enjoyed the Makerspace back in school in Beijing. They offer STEM education there. I am not sure if there's any enrichment...
    Zero | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Brisbane
    i am going to Australia under 457 work visa i am a beautician and i have been offered a job in Beautiful Brows and Lashes Brisbane Australia i not...
    1 | 15 weeks 9 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi there, Next 2 months, I will be relocating to Nairobi from Mumbai India. My 1st son studying now in 9th Standard with CBSE curriculum. Need to...
    1 | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Norway
    hi everyone i have bachelor degree in radiology and also 10 years activity in this job.now,i want to move to norway for work with my family. i am...
    Zero | 28 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Can anyone recommend me a gym in Abu Dhabi? I'm here for 3 months (at the moment) and a lot of places seem to only do annual contracts. Golds in...
    Zero | 28 weeks 4 days
  • Canada
    Hi, Im wanting to join my spouse in Canada once i have completed my diploma of early childhood education at TAFE. I want to become a teacher (special...
    Zero | 28 weeks 5 days
  • Italy
    We are an American family from New York looking to relocate for a few years to the Veneto region due to my husbands job. Our boys are currently 6 and...
    1 | 21 weeks 1 day
  • China
    I got a job teachimg preschoolers in china, they sent me an invitation for a type m visa with the promise that I would be able to apply for a type z...
    2 | 28 weeks 11 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi, i have been offered a position to work in riyhad accompanied with the family but my wife has a wedding cake business which she is keen to carry...
    1 | 28 weeks 6 days
  • Norway
    how long can i stay in norway without registering?
    1 | 28 weeks 6 days
  • Ukraine
    I would like to live in Kiev with my future Ukrainian wife, can anyone give me advice on finding work in kiev ?
    Zero | 29 weeks 5 hours
  • Oslo
    Hello everyone, Could you please help me for this: I have two sons - one of 11 years old, one just 1 year old. I hope my application to the Master...
    Zero | 29 weeks 5 hours
  • Cape Town
    WE OWN AN APPARTMENT THAT WE RENT OUT IN STRAND,WESTERN CAPE.WE LIVE IN ENGLAND. WHAT DO WE NEED TO ENABLE US TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN CAPE TOWN...
    Zero | 29 weeks 7 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    hi im jaspreet gill i have worked as truck driver in dubai for 2 years from 2011 to july 2013 not i have done blood sample it comes with hepatitis b...
    Zero | 29 weeks 9 hours
  • Istanbul
    I am planning to move to Istambul, I have few queries as follows: What is the cost of living in Istambul as I am spending currently in Dubai 7,000...
    1 | 21 weeks 6 hours
  • Ukraine
    I need help in finding a cheap furnished apartment by the month, in any of the major cities, i want to come from 1 to 3 months first trip.June...
    Zero | 29 weeks 17 hours
  • Toronto
    We are moving to Toronto in the spring, my husband will be working at the airport near Mississauga and we want to live somewhere a bit rural rather...
    2 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Turkey
    Hi there I am a qualified nurse from the UK. I have a BSc in adult nursing from Kings College London and have worked in hospitals and community...
    Zero | 29 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about