Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi there, I am enquiring baout ADNOC schools and their current reputation. I have read some other forum posts from a number of years ago and it seems...
    Zero | 37 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    hello dear, i am from palestine having trading company in china and having 1 year residence, i need to open branch for my company in gulf countries...
    Zero | 37 weeks 6 days
  • South Korea
    I moved to South Korea recently under tourist visa but i have a job now and will like to switch to working visa Can i do that or will i have to leave...
    4 | 26 weeks 5 days
  • Cyprus
    I have looked at so many sites that I think I may be confused. Maybe someone here can help? I plan on taking early retirement due to a diagnosed...
    Zero | 38 weeks 7 hours
  • Malaysia
    My husband and I are considering moving to Malaysia and we are looking at bringing our car with even though the import duty is high. Can anyone tell...
    3 | 21 weeks 3 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I am moving to capetown in August with an 18 month old and wanted to know about mother and toddler groups in the capetown area? Thanks Claire
    1 | 37 weeks 6 days
  • Madrid
    what are the working visa requirements for the Colombian citizens to work in spain?
    Zero | 38 weeks 1 day
  • Turkey
    I am an Indian  looking at my new assignment to Turkey . How is socio security of an Indian Expat in Turkey? Are Indians residing in Turkey in...
    Zero | 38 weeks 1 day
  • the United Kingdom
    Is there anyone at all who would be traveling back to UK by a car anytime soon, that could take one passenger with a baggage and a rabbit pet? With a...
    1 | 38 weeks 2 days
  • Iran
    What are the working days & normal weekday working hours like for the upper or upper middle management office people. Is late evening working...
    3 | 26 weeks 5 days
  • India
    Hi there. I m from Sri Lanka, I m planing to study in Poland,hence I would like to know more details, how comfortable living in Poland?, can I work...
    Zero | 38 weeks 2 days
  • Sweden
    Looking to purchase a house in Sweden and i need a resident to advise me on preferable locations in Stockholm where i can purchase a house. Please...
    Zero | 38 weeks 3 days
  • Hungary
    Hello all, I'm thinking about buying a bar here in Hungary. It's already a running bar, so I would just like to keep it going. anybody have...
    Zero | 38 weeks 4 days
  • Philippines
    Are there any? I have been on so many websites and they all ask crazy fees! My children are in a British school but we are willing to change...
    1 | 38 weeks 4 days
  • San Jose
    Hi my husband has a 3yr placement in the San Jose area. We will be moving out a the end of the school year. I am looking for recommendations on...
    1 | 38 weeks 4 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, Can you tell me if it is possible to buy a resident visa as an expat visiting Sharjah, UAE? I was told by my friend that companies can sell...
    2 | 38 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear admin Its urgent please help me. Thanks in advance. i came on a vacation for three months from ksa on oct 24 and my return ticket is on jan 21st...
    4 | 31 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    planning to move to Doha. Anyone knows if is it possible for a retired person to get a Resident Visa without working? Any suggestion about where to...
    2 | 35 weeks 7 hours
  • Oman
    How many days will it takes for Oman working visa to be out
    3 | 27 weeks 2 days
  • Egypt
    Hi,All Iam Indian based in mumbai ,Iam expecting a job offer in Egypt as logistics Manager.there fore what would be the salary range to survive...
    Zero | 39 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about