Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• South Korea
    I have passed my Korean language test but I still didn't receive my visa. Its been a year already. How long should it take ? Please share your...
    1 | 28 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    Dear All , I have been offered a job in Hong Kong , and all going well plan to move by November 2013. My office is located in Wan Chai.
    1 | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Mombasa
    Hi there, I've got a job offer in Mombasa and I am keen to accept it but first I wanted to get an idea about what the city was like. Is there...
    1 | 28 weeks 6 hours
  • Zambia
    Going to be on contract on Zambia for a few months early next year. Wondering if I need my own car or if it's pretty easy getting around on...
    1 | 28 weeks 6 hours
  • Oslo
    Hi, I am a tourist guide in Croatia and I have extensive experience in the tourism industry. I speak Croatian, German and English, and I started to...
    2 | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi everyone, I am new to Dubai & from the UK. My kids are going to a prominent private school and I have discovered that a number of the FS...
    5 | 14 weeks 16 hours
  • Nice
    Hello I am based in London (middle aged, educated to postgraduate level in media) recently gained a B1 DELF in French which I know is not fluent...
    3 | 26 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    Hi We will be moving to Singapore in December and wish to decide on the locality of living based on the following factors: Budget : max 4000 sgd...
    1 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Austria
    I am considering buying a property in Austria (Tyrol) and in the future moving there (within 3 - 5 yrs). I have been retired now for two years having...
    Zero | 29 weeks 17 min
  • Manchester
    Hey there, I was wondering are there any expats on this forum living in Manchester, United Kingdom. I am from Australia, and I just got made a job...
    2 | 28 weeks 3 hours
  • Greece
    Hi there We've settled on moving to the northern suburbs in Athens and I was wondering about the best way to get around. I will probably be...
    1 | 27 weeks 2 days
  • Turkey
    Hi, We are looking to employ a UK passport holder in Turkey. What kind of expat benefit package should we expect to provide ?
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, have read about European and American curriculam, wanted to understand if there are any Indian schools in Capetown ?? and if not which other...
    6 | 25 weeks 2 days
  • Sydney
    Hi, I will be moving to Sydney soon :) and have a four year old - she turns five next August. Just wanted to know what her day in a preschool will...
    1 | 26 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Comparing the most suitable international school for 3 irish boys aged 15,13 and 12. My husband is moving to Muscat .I am an experienced...
    3 | 29 weeks 4 hours
  • Nigeria
    Hello there. I'd like to know if there are any groups/forums for South Africans in Lagos Nigeria.
    3 | 23 weeks 1 day
  • Turkey
    I am in need of advice to stay in turkey for one week.
    2 | 17 weeks 2 days
  • South Korea
    I am a Nazmun Nahar .I am bangladeshi. And I am a computer engineer. I want to work in south korea. Is there any offer for m and how much money need...
    2 | 14 weeks 3 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi - We am relocating to Hong Kong for work and I was looking to understand job market in Hong Kong to find an opportunity for my wife. She is a...
    2 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    I've been working in Malaysia from last year on a work permit and my spouse and children have dependent visa till 2016. I do have a plan to change...
    2 | 10 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about