Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • India
    Packers and Movers Bangalore Packers and Movers Pune Packers and Movers Hyderabad Packers in addition to Movers I’m cheaper mainly because...
    Zero | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Buenos Aires
    You can learn to speak Languages with Alina! I offer classes in English, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish for Foreigners. Come and sign up...
    Zero | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Argentina
    Zero | 31 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Separation can be a challenging along with nerve-racking predicament. It could possibly cause you to tense and also eat ones time. It can possibly...
    Zero | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Cyprus
    Cześć, kilka dni temu miałem zderzenie samochodowe. Powiem też, że całe zdarzenie nie było z mojej winy, inny kierowca wjechał we mnie w trakcie...
    Zero | 31 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am holding a Investor Visa in UAE and now since the business is slowing down i am planning to work for coming one year in Saudi Arabia and for this...
    1 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Canada
    Hello, I have gone through a puzzling and frankly hard to believe experience. As a non resident Canadian (although Canadian citizen), I was granted a...
    Zero | 31 weeks 5 days
  • Sydney
    Hello! I'm looking for a room in Sydney. It is easy to find this kind of accomodation? Should I search in a agency? Thanks in advance!
    4 | 14 weeks 4 days
  • Portugal
    Hello... My husband and I are in the early stages of researching a possible 'retirement' move to Portugal. We feel that we would like as much...
    Zero | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    My husband got an offer in Qatar, but he is with psoriasis, will it affect him in marking medical test as unfit?? i called up to Gamca people...
    Zero | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Frankfurt
    Hi! My husband will be relocated to Frankfurt Germany, due to his current job assignment. We are filipinos but currently working in Singapore. I have...
    Zero | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Singapore
    Hi All, I have a 8+ Years of Exp in IT , I just got an offer from a Singapore company who offered 6000 SGD (after a lot of negotiation) however few...
    Zero | 32 weeks 4 hours
  • Norway
    Hello, I will move to norway mid october. I will of course need to ship my personal belongings. Can I ship my personal goods free of duties/taxes etc...
    4 | 31 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi There I'm a Canadian Citizen, currently residing at India.I've been offered a job in Dubai. How would the Visa process be? Would someone please...
    1 | 31 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I recently got married and m getting a job in Saudi ..i am a hotel management professional.i have a job in a hotel around Mecca ...as I am married is...
    4 | 23 weeks 5 days
  • Norway
    Dear all, I am a Brazilian citizen and I have recently moved to Norway with my Romanian girlfriend. She has a 100% contract in Tromsø and I am still...
    Zero | 32 weeks 14 hours
  • Nigeria
    I am working with an IT firm in India and am in the process of formulating a local travel policy for local employees in Lagos as my company also has...
    1 | 26 weeks 15 hours
  • Manchester
    What is the best website or agency to find a clean, lovely but inexpensive place to live in the city centre of Manchester for long term? I am coming...
    1 | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. Does anyone know where i can find a tutor for my son in AD? I know it is hard to secure seats for international school there, was thinking of...
    3 | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    Actually my employer has applied for my work permit and the application is still under process. But I want to take my wife and child along with me...
    1 | 32 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about