Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.
  • Sweden
    Hi, I am a yoga instructor and I am moving to Sweden next week. I would like to advertise private and group yoga classes in Gothenburg, but I am not...
    1 | 1 year 5 weeks
  • Kuwait
    Hi, I am job hunting and may be offered a job in Kuwait (fingers crossed) has anyone moved their pet to Kuwait? I have heard that dogs are not...
    1 | 1 year 6 weeks
  • Romania
    Hello, dear forum colleagues! If you plan to move in Timisoara, to visit or just to know something about how to live here, feel free to ask me! I...
    3 | 21 weeks 2 days
  • Australia
    Can someone answer my Doubt? On getting PR, and am not planning to be employed in Australia, will the Money I remit from other country in a Savings...
    1 | 1 year 6 weeks
  • Belgium
    Hi! I need to know if I have any chances at all to get a job as a nurse in Belgium. I am a registered nurse in India . The problem is that I can not...
    Zero | 1 year 7 weeks
  • France
    Does anyone know of a decent website for long term house rental (12-60 months) for France? Looks like we will be transferred to Issy-les-Moulineaux,...
    Zero | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Shanghai
    I dont understand the system can you help me. Am I able to get FWP (Foreign working Permit) Im thinking of immigrating and being a Foreign Maid...
    2 | 1 year 6 weeks
  • The Hague
    I start work middle of August in the Hague and will need to look for a place to rent for myself and my husband. Can you recommend any companies that...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Portugal
    Hey, everyone! A friend of mine is relocating to Portugal from South Africa in three months and she is asking for any suggestions on good elementary...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Philippines
    Sir/Maam! I have an overdue loan from Saudi Arabia British Bank SABB). When I file my loan the Bank and my company singed a MOA that if ever I will...
    Zero | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have been offered a contract to come to Abu Dhabi that offers 10,000 dh a month, housing provided, as well as medical insurance and visa provided...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • United Arab Emirates
    My wife and I are considering moving to Abu Dhabi this year with our 3 children. 2 of the children are our children, while the oldest boy (12) is my...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Lagos
    What is an average monthly salary for a steward/stewardess working 5-6 days/week in an expat home doing cleaning, laundry and some cooking?
    Zero | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Kuwait
    Hi, I am due to receive a job offer today or Sunday for a great job in Kuwait and I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone could answer...
    2 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Vietnam
    I am contemplating a move to Hanoi, Vietnam in a few months from New Delhi, India. A few preliminary questions can really help me understand the...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Doha
    My husband lives in Doha and works for Qatar airways. Being his wife how long will it take to get visa for myself( visit/permanent I want the...
    2 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Poland
    Hi guys! I am finding it extremely hard to get the information I need, online. Hopefully you would be able to assist me or point me in the right...
    4 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Norway
    hello,i just want to ask if there is possibility to get a PERSON NO. in National Population Register in Norway without my Visa yet or the Visa is...
    1 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am thinking of taking a job in the united Arab emirates but I have two cats I am from Canada and I won't leave them behind , thanks for any...
    1 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Sweden
    I'm British, which means that for now I'm an EU citizen (till 2019, apparently, so we have to hurry!) and my wife is Danish. That means she...
    1 | 1 year 8 weeks

Read more posts about