Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Qatar
    Hello friends, I Have worked in UAE for about 4 years and lastly had a bad experience as I have been gone through some criminal cases for which I...
    3 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Portugal
    How can I retired in Portugal? I have an American and Brazilian Citizenship, My husband and I are willing to make real estate property investment. Be...
    2 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Switzerland
    Hi I am working for two local hospital in Iran and I am eager to find a job and by the way looking for the passes to apply a job in my major(...
    Zero | 12 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    Zero | 12 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi! I plan to move to Cape town in January 2018 for seven months with my six year old son. I would really appreciate advice on where to live and...
    2 | 12 weeks 4 days
  • Romania
    I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay...
    3 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Austria
    This is my first post. Does anyone have any information on Lower Austria International School in St. Poltzen. My son may be going there next year but...
    1 | 13 weeks 4 days
  • Mexico
    Hi I thought I would just pop a quick note to introduce myself. I'm Dave I currently live in england, I am looking to move to Mexico Tijuana....
    4 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello Everyone. Please I want to move to Abu Dhabi by next month. I have been offered a salary of 15,000 per month (no other payments) AED, with...
    4 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Belgium
    I just moved from Poland to Belgium. Could someone tell me, which GSM service provider is good for making call to Poland and Belgium?? Please help.
    1 | 14 weeks 3 hours
  • South Africa
    I am submitting Critical skills visa for South Africa in next one week. I don't have any friends in SA. Is the visa will reject if no relative/...
    3 | 9 hours 24 min
  • Oman
    Hi Team, I will be getting married soon and my husband has working visa in Oman. I am working in India in a company which has global presence. I work...
    Zero | 14 weeks 1 day
  • Poland
    What would a basic good salary be in Warsaw for an expat who's used to medium-range living with the odd luxury thrown in?
    32 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Montreal
    How would I secure a job before moving country?
    3 | 12 weeks 10 hours
  • Germany
    please i'm from nigerian, i'm 24 years old planning to move to germany soon please can i be able to find a unskilled job there
    1 | 12 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Great forum! My wife traveled to Oman last month April with a working visa through an Agent in Nigeria. She paid Nigeria Agent about $1,000 and Agent...
    8 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Nice
    Going to Nice in a couple weeks Haven't been to Nice in 35 years. Of course it's changed. How much? How prominent is the Muslim population?
    Zero | 14 weeks 3 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My name is Pam and I am from the US presently living in South Africa but wanting to move to the Algarve with a friend next year. I am concerned...
    Zero | 14 weeks 4 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for...
    3 | 12 weeks 3 days
  • Spain
    Hello, What is the process for someone who is an Australian Citizen holding Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK wanting to live and work in Spain?...
    1 | 12 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about