Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Houston
    Hi there. I am likely to move to Houston on an expat assignment (~2-3 years duration) in the next 6 months or so. Work will be on Sam Houston Parkway...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Singapore
    Hi, I will be moving to Singapore in July 2015 with my wife and son. My son is currently studying in ESF school in Hong Kong in primary 3. I...
    Zero | 8 weeks 7 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I see this is as a common issue and hope someone can help me here. I went through multiple interview with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD),...
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi, Is it possible for a women to work in saudi arabia with a family resident visa? Please suggest, Since my husband who is there working for the...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Egypt
    Is there an age limit restriction for a expat Work Permit in Egypt?
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Fiji
    My husband & I are living in Australia and want to move to Fiji to live. We have traveled to both main islands in recent years and were even...
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Ottawa
    hat the best place to live around Ottawa for a uk family I have 3 kids(14,8,3)
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Can anyone advise if there are any places to buy disability aids in Abu Dhabi such as commode, shower stool etc. thanks
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I am a south african whose living in the UK. We have been looking to move back and have been made an offer however as i have been away from SA...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Malaysia
    I am residing at chennai Tamilnadu in India. I completed B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application)in Madras University completed on 2004.i had 7 years...
    Zero | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I am seeking work in the oil and gas sectors for mainly Technical Clerk/Document Controller work, I have have applied through many agencies but I...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Adelaide
    I'm going to Adelaide on a permanent visa. One option is to transfer my funds to a commonwealth bank before i go. Will the money be considered as '...
    2 | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Fiji
    Hi, I'm currently living in Australia and hope to move to Fiji for maybe 12 months this coming June. Ideally I would like to work in a resort or even...
    Zero | 9 weeks 5 days
  • London
    Hi all. I'm an American living in China and it looks like the next stop is London. Im a stay at home dad with a 5 year old and soon to be 4 year...
    1 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    I am moving to SA in a few weeks time and whilst I have temporary accomodation, it is very expensive (3500R per week). So I will need to find...
    1 | 8 weeks 15 hours
  • Spain
    Zero | 10 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have heard that iPhones are cheaper in the States, and for that reason the best approach is to buy an unlocked phone here before I leave. But I...
    Zero | 10 weeks 1 day
  • Melbourne
    Possibly moving later this year. We are originally from NZ but been living in Malaysia and my son has been attending a school in Brunei, he sits his...
    Zero | 10 weeks 2 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    We are considering a temporary assignment from the U.S. to Kuala Lumpur with two children, ages 8, 11. Looking for advice regarding selecting an...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    I have got an offer for a Job in Doha Salary of QAR 19K (plus accommodation/ medical. Educational allowance for kids) or Sal of QAR 32K, is this a...
    Zero | 10 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about