Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Oman
    Firstly any advice from anyone living in Oman would be greatly appreciated so I hope to get a few responses. I have family friends in Oman and...
    3 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Buenos Aires
    I have been trying to search for chemistry faculty jobs in Buenose Aires and nearby cities viz. La Platta . please let me know How to find a...
    1 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • the United Kingdom
    Planing to move from Switzerland to the Uk with my two children. Looking for areas that are safe and nice but not too expensive as a single mother....
    4 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Hi I have got an offer for an IT company in Oman, Muscat. The company is offering me 1200 Oman Riyals. 1. Should I accept the offer? 2. My wife is a...
    2 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Belgium
    I may have plan to move to Belgium with my son in 2-3 yrs time. By the time we move, he'll start middle school. Any advice if I should put him in...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    I have a qatar work yearly resident visa status valid to use. But i havent used it. I want to cancell that visa and apply for a new one. 1) time to...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Nairobi
    Hello, We are relocating to Nairobi from Dubai. Looking to find a good apartment in Westlands preferably Brookside. Please advise or share your...
    1 | 1 week 9 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi, I just registered and tried to send a message through the contact page but it was returned. I am looking for an international secondary school in...
    1 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Kenya
    Can someone tell me how Long the Processing time is for Permanent Residence Permit in Kenya based on marriage to citizen? I was told 2 years?? That...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I just moved into KL with my husband. I am looking for a job as a teacher. I have work experience in my country and I can say I am quite well...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Adelaide
    Hi, We are currently living in Abu Dhabi and planning to move to Adelaide in Dec 2016. We have Parmanent Visas (subclass190). I have three kids. How...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, does anyone know where I can get keys cut without all the documentation? Thanks
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Portugal
    I am interested in moving to Portugal to help open an office and I am wondering if there is a business out there you can pay to handle all of the...
    1 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Cape Town
    My SA girlfriend and myself are planning to move to Cape Town. We are due to fly out end September. Should we delay and apply for partner visa in UK...
    6 | 4 days 15 hours
  • Thailand
    Are there American schools in Thailand?
    1 | 8 weeks 1 hour
  • Oman
    Hi My name is sheri and my wife got a job as dental technician in Oman. She have 600+ salary can she apply for a family joining visa for me?
    2 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Spain
    Hi all, I´m with my boyfriend for 3 years now. 2 of the 3 years we spent in a long distance relationship (Ireland to Spain). I moved to Spain...
    1 | 8 weeks 20 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, Do you have any idea how to pay customs duties via SADAD? I have a package sitting in Dammam for customs clearance. Follow up question: I have...
    Zero | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hello... I am an indian national who is completing almost 3 months now in a multi national forex trading company in dubai and i am on 6 months...
    1 | 8 weeks 23 hours
  • London
    Greetings ! I'm on the move again and need to choose between London and Munich - any suggestions ? It's just the wife and I , no children or...
    2 | 7 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about