Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Bucharest
    I am a qualified Chartered Accountant with 3years of experience. What is a rough estimate of the salary I could expect in accounting and auditing?...
    1 | 9 weeks 7 hours
  • Canada
    Hi there we are migrating from uk to Canada we are looking in bc areas any recommendations?
    2 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Norway
    I am moving from Canada to Norway and would like to bring my hunting rifle with me. Does anyone know what paperwork and costs are involved or could...
    Zero | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hi! I am a 25 years old Portuguese woman and I have recently got an offer from an Hotel to do a 6 months internship in Dubai. They will provide food...
    3 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    How can I sell some small household items please? I am moving and would like to get rid of some of my items.
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Cyprus
    Hello, Im planning to move to Nicosia this summer with my 7-year old daughter. She will finish 1st grade of elementary school in Croatia and start...
    2 | 9 weeks 11 hours
  • London
    Hi, I'm relocating to London along with my wife taking an intra-company transfer from India. I have few questions which I thought I will bring up in...
    3 | 10 weeks 9 hours
  • London
    Hi, I am sitting my life in the UK test on 15 Feb. If I am honest I am very nervous... I am try to practice as much as I can. I have read the book...
    1 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Madrid
    Adopting in Spain , how difficult is it ? How about fostering . Thanks
    3 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 12 weeks 4 days
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 12 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    I am a single UK expat teacher working in Muscat for an international school for 6.5 years. My daughter wants to join me here, I have accommodation...
    1 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi can anyone tell me what the mooring fees per annum in malloca for a 60ft yacht.
    Zero | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Hi There , I am currently being offered a job in Muscat . Can you please provide me with information : 1. Whats is the Driving License Fee in Oman? 2...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Qatar
    Hello, We're planning to move to Qatar in July 2016 and so confused about the schools requirements. Most schools ask for an assessment test. Well...
    1 | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Vietnam
    Dear guys, I am planning to move to Vietnam and have some questions about long-term visa. Do I need a sponsor from Vietnamese company? Can I extend...
    6 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • London
    My daughter Brandy is an American student about to graduate from Middlesex University in London with a degree in Music business. She has made a life...
    Zero | 14 weeks 14 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi.I am student in north Cyprus.I have girlfriend from Germany.we wanna marry in south Cyprus.but as a none EU person I can't cross the boarder. But...
    Zero | 14 weeks 1 day
  • Delhi
    Has anyone moved with their Filipino helper to India? What is the process for a visa for her?
    Zero | 14 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about