Posted by Robroy60

Hi
Ive just purchased a property in southern Spain and looking for advice about buying kitchen and furniture please.

Where to avoid, what's good best way to arrange.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

Brett Martindale on 19 Jun 2017

Where in Andalusia will you be based?

I can't speak from personal experience, but I had a quick look around on the net and found a great company called Loft & Roomers in Marbella and Mijas. They deliver for around 10 EUR if you are concerned about transportation. They have a decent and wide selection.

If you are looking to add a trendy and really distinctive touch to your home, then I would suggest Ideal Furniture, also found in Marbella. It has a few shipping options you might want to look into while their stocked designer brands seem to be of the highest quality.

Furniture Express in Estepona is another option. Although I couldn't find a delivery option on their website, you can always contact them to inquire. Their price range seems to be on the upper end of things. Although it appears that they certainly do not skimp on quality.

Also in that area is Mad About Furniture, a furniture company offering delivery across the Costa Del Sol region. Its collections include living spaces, bedrooms, outdoor and dining rooms. 

What exactly are you looking for when it comes to your kitchen?

Brett
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Jun 2017
Thank you for information with regards to the kitchen a complete kitchen
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Jun 2017
Hi forgot to mention my location we are in Alcaidesa
Brett Martindale on 23 Jun 2017
Ok, well I think the aforementioned shops will be helpful to you.

From what I understand,  I think the IKEA store in Malaga is your best bet. Its website is particularly helpful in terms of picking consistent designs and appliances across the kitchen.

This also applies to another Malaga-based company Nolte Cocinas. I think you could definitely find some great buys with them.

Brett
Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Jun 2017
Thanks for information really useful do you know how to buy a vehicle? The best way
Meagan on 27 Jun 2017
Hey there,

We have a detailed guide on the process of purchasing a car that should help you get started: Buying a Car in Spain

Hope this helps!

mav1 on 31 Mar 2018
You can pick up bits and pieces such as cutlery, lightbulbs etc etc from the many Chinese run shops