Moving with family to work in Port Klang - what are best locations to live & go to school?

JW's picture
By JW - Posted on
10 January 2016

Hi , My company offered me an opportunity for a few years to work in their Port Klang facility. Apart from a lot of questions arpund terms, expat package and duration, I'm keen about your experience and advice about a good location to live, taking in account daily commuting into Port Klang, and 3 children (6/11/13) to go to a good school. Also my wife would like to take a job , probably after a few months only. Thank you in advance for your kind feedback, Jürgen

The best location for expat to live is mont kiara. There are 2 international schools. Though Port Klang is far from Mont Kiara,most expats still live here. I am a real estate agent, if you need accomodation, please contact me :

AlexL's picture

As most of the international schools are located in Kuala Lumpur which is not too far from Port Klang, have a look at our International schools in Kuala Lumpur guide. 

For advice on where to live, see Areas and suburbs in Kuala Lumpur

Kind regards,

Thank you Alex

KHOng's picture

Hi JW,
Bandar Sunway could be a good option because of the easy access by highway to Port Klang using Kesas Highway.

it is a expats preferred location due to Bandar Sunway has many amenities and better connectivity.

You may take a look on this newly completed apartment.

We provide service to expats to rent apartments and other services.
The recently rented apartment.

Feel free to contact me when required.

Read more posts about Malaysia