Negotiation of Salary for an Environmental Scientist in Abu Dhabi after 3 Months of Probation?

mrwale's picture
By mrwale - Posted on
06 October 2016

I got a new job at a construction company in Abu Dhabi as an Environmental Scientist. The organization opt to pay me 2000 Dirhams, provide free medical, accommodation and transportation for me. They also opt to provide free flight ticket from my home country to UAE. I will be subjected to salary review after assessing my performance for 3 months. I am married with a daughter. I need your candid opinion as to what my salary range should be after the conclusion of my probation considering the standard of living in Abu Dhabi UAE. Swift response would be appreciated

Anonymous

You need to discuss and get the salary offer in writing before leaving. You are planning to travel with your wife and daughter without knowing your salary and benefits? It's a huge risk

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi