Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Johannesburg
    Hi all. I am at the final stages of an interview process for a senior role in South Africa...based in Johannesburg (Centurion/Midrand area). In...
    3 | 1 day 32 min
  • South Africa
    Hi my husband and I are on regular medication. How would we get this whilst out there on a volunteer visa for 3yrs.
    3 | 18 hours 25 min
  • Italy
    Does it exist?
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi all I am sure this question as been ask before sorry about a repeat question. Because I will be only be in Dubai for approx 6 mts at a time I...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Cyprus
    Does the Cyprus Dept. of Transportation check with the US and/or state the US license was issued from when I exchange it for a Cypriot drivers...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • South Africa
    I have been offered R 40 k per month salary in Durban. Food, Accommodation & Transportation provided by company. Is it a good salary? How is life...
    1 | 4 days 3 hours
  • Czech Republic
    I have been investigating drivers licence conditions in Czech Republic and have hit a wall... I currently have a New Zealand drivers licence, this...
    1 | 1 week 7 hours
  • Cyprus
    I am a Diabetic following a Motorcycle accident back in 2002 - so on a lot of medication When in Cyprus 2017 for a 2 week Holiday, I cut my meds by...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • South Africa
    Hi, Will you please help me understand the VISA extension process and the documents need to be submitted for VISA extension in Johannesburg, South...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Istanbul
    I'm a Indonesian lady from Jakarta Indonesia, single mother with a son, 9 years old. I had a career in Indonesia as a Secretary in a Big 4 Tax...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi we are looking to move and was wondering if it is best to use a immigration company or do it all ourselves. Any advice would be greatly...
    6 | 2 days 19 hours
  • Stockholm
    Hello Everyone I am new in this forum, I am moving to Sweden on late February with my wife, which is pregnant, and our 2 kids (4 and 3 years old). We...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Dubai
    Could anyone guide me as to where i can buy wooden panels cut to size dubai? i need 2 planks of 7ft
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • India
    My daughter is going to study a Master's program in Engineering in Canada. Can I get a visa to join her for during her initial days in Canada so...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Poland
    HI There I am really looking at finding a employer who will offer me a job to move to Poland. What is the easiest way to go about and what Company...
    1 | 6 days 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello I am a Turkish expat planning to move to Ruwais. But there is nothing on the Internet about house rents I believe almost all housing is for...
    Zero | 3 weeks 19 hours
  • Romania
    Hello to every one, First of all, Happy New Year,I hope you are well, I am an Electrica Engineer Iranian man with Experience on Electrical Enginer(...
    1 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Japan
    Please send me a ball park figure for the cost of a furnished one room apartment rental in a middle class neighborhood in Hiroshima or the suburbs....
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Turkey
    what is the best process for obtaining a visa for senior parents and parents-in-law? what is the condition / section for long term resident stay...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Canada
    We are moving to Tonronto soon. My husband and I will be working near Bloordale Village and King Street (West) respectively. We have a 5 years old...
    Zero | 4 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about