Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am planning to move with my wife and new born child to Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I am working in IT industry as frontend developer. I would like to...
    Zero | 7 hours 1 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Zero | 7 hours 5 min
  • Egypt
    I've found a really good institute to learn Arabic language and wanted to share it with you called Arabeya Arabic language Institue, has 2 branches...
    Zero | 7 hours 33 min
  • Doha
    i am working in saudi arabia and if i go on vacation on re-entry visa, but don't travel back to saudi and move on to doha, qatar with a new job. what...
    Zero | 11 hours 32 min
  • Malta
    I want to study at lsc malta for mba i want to know about the job opportunities the permenent residents etc
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Portugal
    Hi We have recently been looking at buying a property in Spain but have been put off slightly by the cost of legal fees etc We have just heard that...
    Zero | 1 day 2 hours
  • Romania
    Hi there! My husband is originally from Romania and we currently are living in the U.S. We have a 1 & 2 year old and were considering moving to...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • Dublin
    First of all hello to everyone! I'm a 20 years old man from Venezuela and I'm planning on moving to Ireland on a few months with my cousin...
    1 | 1 day 11 hours
  • Valencia
    Hi. I need high quality moving boxes for breakable items ie television and stereo, plus large ones for furniture including a wardrobe. Does anyone...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Qatar
    I have been issued an entry work visa but it was never been used and has not been stamped on my passport. The said unused entry work visa has already...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello, I am Krishna Dutta from India. I went to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on June 2014 on employment visa. After working for 3 months I came from...
    6 | 1 day 9 hours
  • Bahrain
    Dear all please any one give me an answer to my question . I got selected in a shipping company in Bahrain . I Want know how long it will take to get...
    1 | 3 days 4 hours
  • Australia
    I am chijekwu by name from Nigeria, I wish to relocate to Australia to work. What is the best way to go about it. I have BSc in cooperatives and...
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Oman
    I am based in Doha, Qatar since 3 months only. Now i got offer from a company in Oman. Can anybody help me if i can freely change the job? or there...
    3 | 4 days 7 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can anyone recommend good Pediatrician in riyadh?
    1 | 3 days 11 hours
  • Bahrain
    Does anybody here also has an expired visa? I was working on my previous company who failed to renew my working visa, now that I found a new company...
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What is an effective and reliable Recruitment agency to use when looking for work in Abu Dhabi; specifically if you are from South Africa? 
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • Jeddah
    sir i would like to take work visa for one year .Because i wish to work in with my wife in jeddah.Can you give some instruction for me to the...
    2 | 7 hours 55 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    If any one guide me are there any Indian Schools in Abu Dhabhi. For class 6th Standard how much school fee I need to pay. I am looking for my...
    2 | 5 days 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    How much I need to pay if I opt for 2 Bhk or even one BHK for my small family in Abu Dhabi?
    Zero | 6 days 13 hours

Read more posts about