Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Sao Paulo
    Gee, I did not find out about this blog until leaving Brazil, what a shame. For the new comers, or comers to be, I have been in Brazil for now 4...
    Zero | 5 hours 40 min
  • Jeddah
    Hi everyone I and my husband are moving to Jeddah by Oct 2014. Am wondering if there is African hair salon in Jeddah? Many thanks
    Zero | 10 hours 5 min
  • Buenos Aires
    Hi...my off add would be Av.Eduardo Madero 900, Where can i get a good and safe accomodation for 2 people ( females).furnished apt. It has to be a...
    Zero | 13 hours 14 min
  • Belgium
    Hi there I may be going on a two year assignment with my company to Belgium. I should be getting an educational allowance, but would like to get a...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am a male, new to Abu Dhabi and looking for place for accommodation in Abu dhabi for myself. Any suggestion on how to start the search and which...
    1 | 1 day 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have indian 4 wheeler driving license. I would like to know how to get 4 wheeler driving license in Abu Dhabi ? Is their a way i can get it from...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am considering to move from India to Abudhabi for work. I would like to know average salary for 8 yrs exp in java/j2ee developer in abu dhabi.
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • Canada
    Can I get a job with training attached to it in soft skills or international studies or affairs in Canada? I have a degree in communication &...
    1 | 1 day 16 hours
  • Vienna
    I have a kid with learning disorder - what kind of schooling alternatives are available for him in Vienna, Austria, if any?
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi, I am a software engineer and i am from India. i wanna work in Turkey for 2-3 years and explore it as well. What is the best way or place to find...
    1 | 1 day 16 hours
  • Jeddah
    Will I be able to buy tobacco, filters and rolling papers in Jeddah? I think I'm allowed to take 500g of tobacco, as duty free, but wondering if...
    Zero | 3 days 2 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi there I'm going to Thailand for a working holiday, and will start off in Bangkok. I've heard a bit about traffic in the city being bad,...
    1 | 1 day 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Does anybody have Vonage for their home phone in Abu Dhabi? If so, does it work well? We are still in the US, moving to Abu Dhabi and can get Vonage...
    Zero | 4 days 1 hour
  • Houston
    hi, i would really appreciate any information on living in or around houston and schooling. i am a british citizen with 3 children 1 16 yr old, 1 4...
    Zero | 4 days 5 hours
  • Vietnam
    Looks like I'll be moving to Vietnam soon. Trying to get an idea on the expense of living, specifically as it relates to accommodations. I prefer a...
    Zero | 4 days 6 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi Iam aviation professional with MBA (Mktg) and 20+ years of experience. Offered role of Senior Technical Material Planner by an aviation company...
    Zero | 4 days 6 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi to all readers, I'm visiting the central area around Coimbra from 21st September to the 25th and looking for accommodation if possible. I can help...
    Zero | 4 days 8 hours
  • China
    Friends, I would be moving to China on a Z visa to work for my company in Shanghai office. I would be paid my salary in China. However, as part of my...
    1 | 4 days 8 hours
  • Norway
    Hi Expert , I am a skilled worker from India , and my current employer has filed a Work Permit for me and it is approved to work in Norway . However...
    1 | 1 day 10 hours
  • Dubai
    I am a bit confused about the rules and regulations regarding work permit and residency and Employment Visa in Dubai and I hope you can clarify some...
    2 | 4 days 7 hours

Read more posts about