Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My partner and I are interested in visiting the Algarve area in order to learn more about the area to think about relocating there from the USA...
    Zero | 5 hours 44 min
  • India
    So my partner based in Istanbul and I have registered a company in India. What are the procedures to apply for a visa for her now, to come and...
    Zero | 11 hours 17 min
  • Dubai
    I know this may sound cliche, but what are the things to consider when you're owning a car? Which is the thing that needs to prioritize?
    Zero | 20 hours 30 min
  • the United Kingdom
    I am a UK citizen resident in France. I am looking to buy a house in UK for letting and possibly for my own residenced if and when I return to UK. I...
    Zero | 4 days 8 hours
  • South Africa
    I am Ashish Gupta, planning to shift to Joburg. I have good offer to shift with my family. I am little bit concerned about the security as i have...
    3 | 3 days 22 hours
  • South Africa
    i study in South Africa in 2008 i have South African qualification but i went back to my country of origin to work for the internet service provider...
    2 | 3 days 15 hours
  • Botswana
    As a single mom I'm worried about being able to survive each month. What is the salary of a teacher or basic secretary?
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Ever since I've been about 6 or 7 I fell in love with England, the people, the atmosphere, the sports, the style, just everything you can think...
    5 | 1 day 18 hours
  • Vietnam
    We are a family of four from the UK. My daughters are 9 years old and 3 years old. My husband just got a job as a chef with a resort in Hoi An....
    1 | 4 days 21 hours
  • Shanghai
    We are moving to Shanghai - and prefer Bilingual School for my 5.5year kid. Understand these schools also offer international curriculum IB/GICES....
    3 | 4 days 16 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, I am Software Quality Analyst and want to apply for Critical work visa in South Africa. But my field lies under BPO category instead of ICT. I...
    2 | 4 days 9 hours
  • Mozambique
    Can anyone pls advice me on the below really i am very much worried .. i am selected for a job offer at Nacala Port..Pls. see the offer & advice...
    4 | 4 days 21 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I moved to Dubai in 2015 to start a new business as a partner with an indian expat who is based there. He got me there on a work visa as a...
    2 | 1 week 3 days
  • Poland
    Hello, I'm indian national and got offer from one employer in Warsaw PL with 15000 PLN as gross monthly with Visa assistance. I would like to...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Thailand
    Hi My husband and i are thinking of moving to Bangkok due to work. We have a 4yr and 7yr old girl. We have looked into the schooling but the...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi everyone, We have recently moved to Kuwait from Australia and are currently staying in Abu Halifa. I am trying to find a good British school for...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • India
    Hi all, My family, wife and 2 boys (3-year-old and 5-year-old) have been asked to move to India for a 2-year assignment in Mumbai. We are Indian but...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Brunei
    We are currently considering taking a teaching role in Brunei, however I'm concerned with the phases of the penal code coming into play over the next...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Dubai
    Hi dear I living in Kuwait and my wife is living in Dubai it's possible to get visa for work
    1 | 3 days 22 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I wonder which is the best british school in dubai. i have found this link and now wondering if the schools listed here in the right place. http...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about