Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am new to this forum. I'm planning to move to abu dhabi next year middle. My company had already made arrangements with armstrong moving to...
    1 | 4 hours 33 min
  • Belgium
    INVITATION FOR STUDY PARTICIPANTS: Brain function in the context of a syncope (brief fainting) The University of Liege Cyclotron Research Centre and...
    Zero | 1 day 4 hours
  • Portugal
    Hello, nice to write at you all I'm a venezuelan photographer, and I'm planning to move to EUROPE with my partner, he's a British citizen, we don't...
    2 | 1 day 3 hours
  • Bangkok
    Hello, Does anyone know about a good place to attend a first aid training course in Bangkok? Thanks
    1 | 1 day 7 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi I have applied for a job in Singapore which I think there could be a good chance of getting it. I've have a rough estimate of what I would...
    Zero | 4 days 24 min
  • Guangzhou
    It wont be a pain to find an apt in Guangzhou , if you find a right agent who can speak English and understand what kind of apt foreigners are...
    Zero | 4 days 53 min
  • Mozambique
    Just a quick query, I may have the opportunity to live in Mozambique but retain my job abroad (no tax relationship) and essentially work remotely for...
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • Egypt
    I got a Job in Construction Company whose head office in Saudi Arabia. They hire me as accountant for Project in Egypt,Cairo. Company apply for my...
    Zero | 4 days 18 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hey guys! We are moving to Johannesburg in a couple of months. We have already started to look for an accomodation but your help would be highly...
    Zero | 5 days 4 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, I am an Indian Citizen, working for an MNC for last 8 years. I have got an opportunity of transfer to South Africa branch of the same company....
    Zero | 5 days 9 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi, my name is Sumit Tiwari. I am moving to Bahrain in the 3rd week of December 15 with my wife. The company is offering me a salary of 950 BD. I am...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Can you tell me what is the finest hospital in Ho Chi Minh City that can handle people that speak English? I need to get a surgery to remove worms...
    Zero | 6 days 9 hours
  • Guangzhou
    It wont be a pain for looking an apt in guangzhou , if you find the right agent who can speaking english and understand what kind of apt foreigners...
    Zero | 6 days 9 hours
  • Dubai
    My labour card has expired on 09/11 and my residence visa is scheduled to elapse on 14/12.What is the procedure? As I still have unfinished work of...
    1 | 1 week 22 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I got an opportunity in behrain as IT Mager in a bank. I have 15 years experience in IT. So, I would like to know the average salary in behrain...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    If anyone knows of any female ESL teachers living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, who would like to work full-time or substitute teach, they can inquire at...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Sweden
    Hi to Everyone, Good day..I am new here..I am researching and gathering information about applying for resident in Sweden and common law partnership...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Amsterdam
    Hi all! I am new in this forum. I am from mexico and will soon move to Amsterdam (1 month). I would like to know how to make international transfer...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Israel
    Hi. I’m living in Israel, I get a B1 visa because my partner is israeli and I would like to travel back home to expend the Christmas holidays with my...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Geneva
    Can you advise which companies offer the best healthcare in insurance in Geneva.
    1 | 1 week 4 days

Read more posts about