Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• the Netherlands
    I am a dentist (Greek) and I am interested in working in the Netherlands. I have browsed through many job offers full time and part time. I always...
    Zero | 8 hours 9 min
  • Turkey
    anybody interested?
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello everyone, im moving to abu dhabi in around 2 weeks for a job - i have been looking for a studio or small apartment but i havent had any luck. i...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • London
    Hi, I am moving in London in May and my son in June is making 5 years. From September as I understand in UK he need to start with school. My...
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello Dears, i will arrive to Johannesburg at last days of April , my work will be in Pretoria this first time for me in south Africa, one friend...
    Zero | 1 day 19 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello everybody, I have a job offer from Joburg and have a few questions regarding life there. I have already lived in Cape Town for a while but I...
    Zero | 2 days 17 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I am a 52 year old, experienced science teacher being recruited by a US company to teach science with a 2 year contract in Abu Dhabi.. I...
    Zero | 4 days 10 hours
  • India
    I am curious how successful Expats from the US living in India are at obtaining the everyday items that are otherwise easily obtainable here and that...
    Zero | 4 days 12 hours
  • Oman
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Ireland
    I would like to move to Thailand and teach English in May. I have my TEFL certificate and a college degree. The problem is I don't have my...
    Zero | 5 days 4 hours
  • Oman
    Hi, I had applied for Tourist Visit Visa through Oman Embassy in my country of residence. They received necessary approvals from Oman for my...
    Zero | 5 days 16 hours
  • Taipei
    Hi! Just wondering if Taiwan government recognise the Diploma of Higher Education (UK version of an associates degree) alongside a 120 hour advanced...
    Zero | 5 days 16 hours
  • Dubai
    Considering move to Dubai with two boys, the older in 4th grade. Two concerns: School - they are in top-tier NY schools today and do well on private...
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour
  • Abu Dhabi
    how far is the Abu Dhabi international school from AlMaryah island?( Cleveland clinic)
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • Eastern Province
    Hello...I have accepted a job with Gulf Consolidated Contractors in Al Dammam, KSA. They advised me to use Riyadh Travel and Tourism for processing...
    Zero | 6 days 7 hours
  • Lagos
    I would greatly appreciate any help and tips from anyone who has imported their own car or suv into Lagos, Nigeria. I am in the process of relocating...
    Zero | 6 days 13 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I want to bring my wife in visit visa.in her passport my name is mentioned as husband but in my passport my wife name is not there but I have...
    Zero | 6 days 13 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi  Just moved to Saudi. Can anyone give me tips on how to meet fellow expats and build a good social life here?
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Spain
    Hi,can anyone tell me how my assets in the UK I are assessed for tax in Spain.I own a house in the UK which I let. Thanks for any help Regards Eddie
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Poland
    What are the requirements to graduate from High School in Poland?
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 hours

Read more posts about