Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• London
    Hi, I am sitting my life in the UK test on 15 Feb. If I am honest I am very nervous... I am try to practice as much as I can. I have read the book...
    Zero | 1 day 4 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have been offered a role in Dubai. I have an MBA and round 9 years of experience. I am wondering whether to take it or not. I am Indian and...
    Zero | 1 day 4 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi . I really need some help . I'm looking for a very good English speaking doctor in the south of Portugal . It really is urgent otherwise I wouldn'...
    Zero | 2 days 17 hours
  • Madrid
    Adopting in Spain , how difficult is it ? How about fostering . Thanks
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • the Algarve
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What are the current upper age limit restrictions for the issue of Expat Work Permits in Abu Dhabi, all I can find is a page related to teaching...
    Zero | 4 days 22 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I'm being hired by a multi-national corporation with an office based in Hong Kong that they want me to work out of for the first 6 months of my...
    1 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 5 days 1 hour
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello everyone Would anyone be interested in completing a questionnaire that I need in order to assist me with writing my dissertation. I am trying...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Austria
    I have been living in hermagor since August. 2015 and am still having problems obtaining an ecard. I am retired and living on my savings at the...
    Zero | 1 week 1 hour
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 1 week 5 hours
  • Australia
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Bahrain
    Hello, I am a medical doctor,an ENT specialist, having work experience of more than 16 years,Recently i got a job offer from one hospital of Bahrain...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Oman
    I am a single UK expat teacher working in Muscat for an international school for 6.5 years. My daughter wants to join me here, I have accommodation...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • India
    India is among the most important locations regarding Asia. A variety of moving products and services vendors organizations are there throughout...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Seoul
    BALL HOCKEY MANIACS, LEND ME YOUR EARS... Canada Ball Hockey Korea (CBHK) is once again recruiting a few good men and women for our 16th season of...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • China
    I need advice from anyone who may be familiar with the Chinese work visa process. I am on tenterhooks waiting for the documents I need to apply for...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi can anyone tell me what the mooring fees per annum in malloca for a 60ft yacht.
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Spain
    Hi everyone I am moving to Mallorca next year and was wondering if once I get my nie and residencia, bank account ect can I get finance on a vehicle...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days

Read more posts about