Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Nigeria
    Hello my name is aliu tahir I just completed my mbbs programme in nigeria.I want to work in qatar or kuwait.pls what are the options available for me...
    Zero | 21 hours 15 min
  • Nigeria
    Zero | 21 hours 16 min
  • South Africa
    Hello, I am an Indian. I am going to south africa (Johannesburg) for 3 months for company work (going by Business visa). I want to know if I should...
    Zero | 1 day 22 min
  • Mallorca
    I am a resident of Mallorca and I have a NIE number. I'm unemployed, 59 and married to a retired a teacher. My husband has private medical insurance...
    Zero | 1 day 20 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, recently I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with salary of 21000 AED a month, but no allowances, just medical insurance for self, entry...
    Zero | 2 days 6 hours
  • Madrid
    I am a Californian moving to Madrid, currently employed by a Swedish company, with whom I will have continued employment after the move. I have been...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Bahrain
    I recently accepted a job in Bahrain paying 2350 BHD/month plus relocation. There is no living or accomodation allowance. I am single with no...
    Zero | 3 days 6 hours
  • Beijing
    I will be moving to Beijing in August to teach for 2 years. I am having a very hard time finding an airline that will transport my big dog (90-100...
    Zero | 3 days 17 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm moving in august with my husband and two sons. The 9 year old currently plays academy level football and I would like him to continue with it in...
    Zero | 3 days 18 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi, myself & husband along with our 10 year old daughter, are seriously considering a move to the Costa Del Sol in the next 10 months. I'm at...
    Zero | 4 days 36 min
  • Canada
    Hello! My family and I are thinking of moving to Calgary in the summer. We are wondering what (if any) European electrical appliances can be used in...
    Zero | 4 days 2 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am looking for a good dentist in Dubai. I need teeth whitening. Please recommend a good dentist in Dubai. Thanks in advance.
    Zero | 4 days 5 hours
  • Stockholm
    Hi I got a job offer from one swedish company but before I take final decission to move in sweden I want the bellow information 1) Is there any...
    Zero | 5 days 37 min
  • Dubai
    Hi All! I hail from UK and a new member of this community. Well, I am new in town and would like to know which is the best beauty salon for females...
    Zero | 5 days 1 hour
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I need some urgent dental treatment and don’t know who to go to. Kindly advise me of any good dentist on Jumeirah Beach Road Dubai. Thanks
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • Germany
    I have been prescribed with antidepressants before, but not taking them currently. If I develop the need for those medications, though, while...
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour
  • Malaysia
    Hi Experts.I really need your expert comment on this. I have a question regarding Job change in Malaysia. I am having an Employment Pass with 2 years...
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, I'm planning to move to Johannesburg. I've a few questions in my mind. 1. Apart from Lenasia, Where are the other Indian settlement? I believe it...
    Zero | 6 days 18 hours
  • South Korea
    Hello, My name is Julia and I'm doing an essay at Open University of Catalonia (Spain). I would need (if it's possible) some help of an expatriate...
    Zero | 6 days 18 hours
  • Vienna
    dear all, i maybe move to Vienna in the short term due to my work. i am from Spain, currently working in Brazil, and now it seems i will be allocated...
    Zero | 1 week 2 hours

Read more posts about