Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Zambia
    I'm very keen to move to Zambia but am worried about taking strong anti-malarials for 2+ years. Obviously I don't want to get malaria either. Just...
    Zero | 9 hours 17 min
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    dear friends, i got an offer in royal dream academy, abu dhabi with salary 18,500AED +2000 weekly allowance. but they said,i have spent money to...
    Zero | 2 days 44 min
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 2 days 1 hour
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 1 day 20 hours
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 2 days 10 hours
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    lived in dubai for 20 years..,last time i was in dubai on visit visa 3months searchin for job..found one in dubai on 20th May 2015 with an outsource...
    1 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 5 days 1 hour
  • Zambia
    Hi I'm an expat living near Choma looking to meet like-minded people. Are there any groups or social events open to new comers? Thanks
    Zero | 5 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi everyone, I am a single mother having had a job offer in dubai media city.. with two kids 4 and 7years old , i would like to know which are the...
    Zero | 5 days 8 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I wanna know the value of my assets and shares, Please suggest me a good valuation service in UAE. Only good websites i know providing these services...
    1 | 4 hours 41 min
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am looking a nursery school in Dubai located in the Jumeirah area. Can any one recommend me please. Thanks in advance
    1 | 5 days 10 hours
  • Ukraine
    I am moving to the Ukraine and need help finding an apartment. The only american sites are all tourist prices and rent by the night. Can anyone...
    Zero | 5 days 17 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a position by Zahran operations and maintenance in Riyadh working for RSAF (Riyadh HQ) as IT solutions Architect. Currently in...
    1 | 5 days 13 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we will be moving to AD in January but I cannot secure a school place for my five year old daughter. Does anyone know of any private tutors or...
    Zero | 1 week 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello everyone, I have a permanent job in Qatar, but I would like to relocate to Dubai with my family and commute to Qatar. Due to the school and...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Portugal
    How do U.S. Expats who retire in Algarve, Portugal manage transfer of retirement and Social Security Payments to a local bank? Are there any security...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All, Please forgive me for the complicated question that follows. I am a UK citizen that currently lives in the UK. My limited company is set up...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Istanbul
    Hello, I was offered a job in Istanbul, and I have a family of four, what is considered a good offer? My two sons are 4 & 8 years old, I've...
    1 | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about