Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Adelaide
    Hi, We are currently living in Abu Dhabi and planning to move to Adelaide in Dec 2016. We have Parmanent Visas (subclass190). I have three kids. How...
    Zero | 11 hours 4 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, does anyone know where I can get keys cut without all the documentation? Thanks
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Portugal
    I am interested in moving to Portugal to help open an office and I am wondering if there is a business out there you can pay to handle all of the...
    Zero | 1 day 6 hours
  • Cape Town
    My SA girlfriend and myself are planning to move to Cape Town. We are due to fly out end September. Should we delay and apply for partner visa in UK...
    3 | 10 hours 6 min
  • Thailand
    Are there American schools in Thailand?
    1 | 1 day 16 hours
  • Oman
    Hi My name is sheri and my wife got a job as dental technician in Oman. She have 600+ salary can she apply for a family joining visa for me?
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Spain
    Hi all, I´m with my boyfriend for 3 years now. 2 of the 3 years we spent in a long distance relationship (Ireland to Spain). I moved to Spain...
    1 | 2 days 11 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, Do you have any idea how to pay customs duties via SADAD? I have a package sitting in Dammam for customs clearance. Follow up question: I have...
    Zero | 2 days 15 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello... I am an indian national who is completing almost 3 months now in a multi national forex trading company in dubai and i am on 6 months...
    1 | 2 days 14 hours
  • London
    Greetings ! I'm on the move again and need to choose between London and Munich - any suggestions ? It's just the wife and I , no children or...
    2 | 14 hours 30 min
  • Qatar
    Greetings. I have an unused temporary entry work visa/permit which will expire next month. This entry visa has not been stamped in my passport and I...
    4 | 1 day 14 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Hey people am Lakew 26. Am from Ethiopia. I want to reside in manchester,UK. How to proceed with the process? Please help me!
    8 | 3 days 5 hours
  • Czech Republic
    How to find an Indian female room partner for my daughter who is joining a university in Prague?
    5 | 1 day 10 hours
  • China
    i have an offer of a job to work in shenzen. the offer is a 12 month contract where i will be required to be in the country for at least 6 months...
    2 | 4 days 10 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi! I read the post by D1238490 and felt so insecure about my possible relocation to Jozi! My would-be monthly salary is a tax free R17300. A mere...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi People, I am a website developer and social media expert looking for job opportunity in Middle east. I wanted to know about Freelance visa in uae...
    Zero | 6 days 15 hours
  • Eastern Province
    Need contact details for western expat compounds in Dammam, as well as international schools for primary kids. Thnks
    2 | 6 days 12 hours
  • Montenegro
    Hello greetings to every members of Expat Arrival can anyone help me with travel agency contact in Montenegro its urgent thanks
    Zero | 1 week 6 hours
  • Mexico
    My three daughters and I are here in Mexico city. My nine year old struggles a little bit in school and will need additional help . All three girls...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Oman
    I would like to ask what is the exact time for getting visa ready for Oman, what is its process and how much time should iIexpect the visa from them...
    2 | 6 days 15 hours

Read more posts about