Posted by sethus90

Hai... I am sethu

I am working in riyadh... Almost 2 year.. Recently my wife is also came here for a job in riyadh she is working here now.. Actually we want live out side, now she is staying her office accommodation.
When we ask them for living out permission, they ask us to do the Attestation of our marriage certificate,
So i went the agency i done that all. after getting the Attestation, i done the arabic translation also.
We done our all documents Attestation. Including our marriage certificate.

Now they are asking us do the ROYAL EMBASSY OF KSA Attestation.
I ask my friends. They said this Attestation is not necessary. This is doing for PERMANENT FAMILY VISA.

Actually our visa is not visiting visa.. Its defrent work visa, and 2 sponsors.

What i need to do. I have already, HOMEDEPARTMENT STAMP, INDIAN EMBASSY STAMP, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE STAM.

Is this all ok or i need to do royal embassy of riyadh also.

Plz help me guys