Posted by Karl W
I know this a very broad question and one thats also been well worn, so apologies but any assistance and pointers would be greatly apprecited. I'm a single, never married 46 year old man with no kids (ergo no luggage) and I've got a bit disillusioned with life in the UK, so I look over the pond and think maybe life could be more rewarding and oportunities greater in USA. Is this relaistic or "Grass greener" I'm a professional engineer in the construction industry so the skills are transferable but I think the employment question is a different discussion. I suppose my question is, where ? And how much red tape would there be in the process ? I had wondered about renting somewhere for 6 months or so before buying, I'm cash posative so no lending or borrowing required. Big questions, big country....any starter advice ?? Thanks Karl
AnnaDanishek on 13 Apr 2016
Your intention seems to me very brave and inspiring. Sorry, I do not know anything about living in the USA but wish you all the best!!!