As per work requirements, I will be moving to Adelaide soon and my office would be at Lockleys SA 5032.
My 4.5 year old daughter would be accompanying me as well. I need your guidance on following things:
1. Considering her age group would she be eligible for pre-school?
2. I will be working 5 days a week, so can I get a combination of Pre-school+ Day care?
3. What will be the fee structure? Would this be free in government school?
4. If no, Will I be eligible for child rebate? (I will be coming on 457 work visa)
5.If I am eligible, do we pay first and then claim the rebate? Or if we are eligible then we just have to pay the nominal amount?
6.Is there be an initial deposit for schools?
1. I have stayed in Sydney in shared accommodation which was a furnished flat. What kind of arrangement can be made around Lockleys?
2. Is there an Indian community in Adelaide where more Indians prefer to settle?
3. Where can I start on my accommodation hunt?
Sorry, too many questions :)
Hope you can help me out with these queries.
Thanks in advance.