Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• United Arab Emirates
    How can I join ADNOC Company in the UAE as a teacher of English ? 
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi I hope someone can help please we are going to be travelling back and forth to Cyprus as we have just bought an Apartment in Paphos. We got the...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Italy
    Hello, I am a Canadian resident and am completing the sale of a small property in Italy. I have to pay the realtor a fee of 5000 euro + 1100 IVA . Is...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Thailand
    Hi, I am currently preparing to move to Bangkok in 1 month; however, I have yet to find a place to live. If anyone is able to help point me in the...
    1 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Doha
    My husband and I are planning our relocation to Doha but concerned about how much money we need to pay for upfront costs such as accommodation fees,...
    Zero | 9 weeks 5 hours
  • Adelaide
    hi everyone i would like to get advice on renting a cheap apartment in adelaide cbd and cost of living in adelaide for a couple and 2 year old son...
    Zero | 9 weeks 8 hours
  • Oman
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Singapore
    Hello Everyone, I have been offered gross 5700 SGD per month. I'm married and moving with wife and no kid. Is it a good offer to afford a nice...
    1 | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi there. I've been offered a post at an oil company in Abu Dhabi, and was wondering if anyone had any insights on some of the international...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    I'm new to Dubai and I'm looking for a great school for my daughter and myself. She's interested in vocals and I want her to take piano...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • The Hague
    Hi, I am in the process of being offered a job in the Oil and Gas industry, and it is based in The Hague. I have 2 (under 8 years old) kids and wife...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Due to physical health problem I have to quit job in the company of saudi arabia. I got final exit and returned to india for treatment. Now I am fine...
    2 | 8 weeks 11 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi I'm looking at going on a working holiday to Thailand. I know there have been political tensions but that tourists have mostly been safe....
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Belgium
    Hi there I am in the process of being transferred over to my company's Brussels office. I've done a little research but would love to hear...
    Zero | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    What are the mobile phone networks operating in Qatar (for example Airtel, Vodafone etc.) I am from India and I am coming to Qatar for a job for a...
    1 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Hi i want to ask, i currently have a multiple entry visa in malaysia, currently employed but i have an offer to move in to qatar they already...
    1 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    If you have signed a contract, have the visa and do not want the job, can you decline going to Saudi Arabia?
    1 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Hi - if I am an expat in Oman and earn income overseas which is transferred to my bank in Oman do I get taxed on it? Thanks everyone! David.
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hello...how to go about looking for a language teaching job in Johannesburg?
    1 | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Doha
    hello..a qatari will grant me a visa..he said its already ready..so i email my passport copy to him..last year 2010-2011 i work in qatar and he is...
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about