Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Im Uma from India moving to Vietnam by May. What electronics (like mixie, grinder, iron box) are we expected to bring from India? Can Indian...
    3 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Taipei
    My spouse and I are moving to Taipei this year. I work in HR and need to find a job through a company first. I am also flexible and would consider...
    Zero | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Ireland
    Is my PPS number (received 10 years ago) still valid? Or should I apply for the new one? I had lived in Ireland for 2 years and now are thinking...
    1 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Denmark
    I am currently residing and working in United Arab Emirates and I would like to move to Denmark for to school and work there, any procedure that I...
    1 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    Hi Friends, I am seriously thinking of moving to Dubai. I would like to know, the best area to live where I will be safe, and how to find work and...
    1 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    Hi I have been offered a job transfer to Oslo, Norway from my current employer in UK. I do not know the living costs, taxation and the salary that...
    1 | 11 weeks 4 hours
  • Japan
    Hi, My partner and myself will be moving to Arida in March 2017 and need to find an apartment to rent, please can anyone give any advice on how to...
    1 | 11 weeks 9 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I am a white male and will be moving to Joburg for a one year project. I am not looking to live in a gated community. Besides my professional...
    4 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • China
    I am willing to travel to Guangzhou in February for my business visit but because of my cardiac problem (Heart decease) i am very confused as two...
    2 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Abuja
    Which one has the Best Doctors and the Best and newest equipment's?
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Edinburgh
    I am Italian citizen resident in Ireland. After sell my house in Co. Cork, Ireland I am looking to buy a house in UK (in the range of 100,00 pounds)...
    Zero | 11 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hello, Happy New Year! I am an Indian , who was working at Maldives with a valid work permit for last three months. Now I got an offer from an...
    5 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    Hi Team, I have 2 years of experience in Automation Testing in India. Now, I would like to work in Pretoria, South Africa. How easy to grab an...
    2 | 11 weeks 2 hours
  • France
    I am considering moving to Languedoc Roussillon (probably Perpignan area) and am looking for contacts and information. Can someone recommend a...
    2 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi all, I'm new to this so will try and fill you in as much as possible. My husband works as a Field Service Engineer in the UK. He earns quite a...
    Zero | 11 weeks 6 days
  • Norway
    I am Bachelor in Commerce from Punjab University Chandigarh India . I have also Graduate Diploma in Business from Auckland Technology University New...
    1 | 11 weeks 5 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi folks, my husband has been offered an operations manager job with a high end luxury retailer in Dubai. The salary being offered is 20000AED per...
    4 | 9 weeks 12 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am in the process of resigning and not working my full notice in KSA. HR tell me that I will get a 'runaway status' that bans me from all...
    1 | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good afternoon everyone I recently received an offer for a position in Abu Dhabi and was thinking that Brighton College may be a good choice for my...
    1 | 11 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, Happy X-mas. I am deciding to immigrate to Austrlia from Ukraine. Could your please give me useful current information about Australia. Thank...
    2 | 11 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about