Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I will be moving out to Abu Dhabi in October and have been researching car prices via dubizzle. does anybody know of any other sites which...
    2 | 5 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I have recently accepted a job offer in Abu Dhabi and have been intensely researching accommodation options. My ideal option would be to have...
    2 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Oslo
    HI Everyone, My name is Gerald. I just finished my Master program in WALDORF EDUCATION in Oslo, Norway.I wrote my thesis on Education For...
    1 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    I currently work in an insurance company but I studied business management so I want a job in my field how do I get it in dubia
    3 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Germany
    Hi Everyone, I am Elizabeth and currently working and living in Singapore. I am waiting for the draft of the job offer of our HQ office since there...
    3 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Montreal
    Hi All, I am Moving to Montreal, Canada from Mumbai (for long term). I will be accompanied by my wife and my two kids (age 6 & 3). I am well off...
    2 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • India
    Any one the Exact Address of Saroj Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Israel
    Hi sir.i am a driver.i have valid gulf license.i looking work in israel.so how can i get visa in israel.how can i choos sponcer.pls tell me sir
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Fiji
    Hi Hope you people doing great. Please allow me , how to apply retail job in Fiji. I have more than +7 years of experience in retail store operation...
    3 | 1 week 2 days
  • Dubai
    I am getting a lot of fraudulent Job scams saying I have to send money over for visas and travel, I am trying all the main job sites for working in...
    2 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    My husband and I are considering a move to Abu Dhabi with our 2 children aged 3 (nearly 4) and 7. My husband already works for a company in Abu Dhabi...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Toronto
    We are moving to Toronto and our 14 year old son has some moderate learning disabilities. We can live in any area of Toronto or the surrounding areas...
    1 | 6 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi i would greatly appreciate any information on the requirements needed to relocate to Malaysia and possibly teach English there
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Australia
    I have done my Advance diploma in German language from St. Stephens College, Delhi University. I have a teaching experience of 2 years. I am through...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Eastern Province
    I'm basically working in retail.It's been 2yrs since I graduated from my 12th grade/A-Levels under Cambridge syllabus i.e IGCSE & GCE.Now...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, I've taken a job as a teacher at a school near Taikoo Shing on Hong Kong island. We're trying to decide if we want to go for an older...
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Dear All, I am living in Oman, I am From India I completed B.Sc Mathematics and I want to apply Visa for statistical director in construction field....
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Belgium
    Hi There I would appreciate if someone could help me below. I will be moving to Belgium November(it) as I have been offered a job to work for an...
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi We are looking for an apartment or condo for a minimum of 6 months starting early - mid September, preferably in the Bangsar district. Can someone...
    3 | 1 week 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi there, I am really hoping someone can help me please? I have been living here for the last 9 months and my partner is thinking of coming to join...
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about