Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Qatar
    What kind of "severe weather" (other than the heat), can we expect? For instance severe thunderstorms?? How intense do they get?? How often...
    1 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    We are white, and adopted our brown daughter at birth. She is already 7 and in grd 2 in South Africa. Moving to Qatar for work during next few months...
    1 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Cyprus
    My father lives in Cyprus and my brother and I live in South Africa. My father is 67 yrs old and has Alzheimers. We are urgently looking for an State...
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Singapore
    Hi All company is looking at moving me over Qtr 1/2 2014, my current Net pay is AUD$9000/month. I have travel to Singapore numerous times over the...
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Helloo I just got a Job as a sales associate in a Clothing and fashion Company and i am HBsAg positive, will i be allowed to work UAE? and i don't...
    2 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Puerto Rico
    We are in Puerto Rico until October 31. Are there any areas where US expats live and hang out?
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Hi my name is Khaja Hussain from India . I've a question to ask . I received job offer from qatar through consultancy then I signed offer letter...
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Norway
    Hi I completed my dentistry in India my husband is working in Norway , I want to work as a dentist there in Norway so in what way I have to approach...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Costa del Sol
    I am British and my wife is Norwegian. We both have NIE numbers but are registered as Non Residents. We have been working and living in Dubai for...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Qatar
    hi, myself rajesh got a job offer in kahramaa qatar. the attestation to be done in my certificates before qatar embassay attestation my degree...
    3 | 1 week 22 hours
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sirs, I am a trilingual Italian French and English PA / PR / EA / HR Assistant, also skilled in Accounts Management, Coordination and Customer...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Good afternoon, please I want to relocate to dubai and I don't have any idea about how to go about it especially the accommodation and job issue...
    2 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    My current salary in the US is $128K ($10,650 per month). I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with a basic salary of AED 21,000 and allowances...
    7 | 1 week 2 days
  • Melbourne
    We are a mature academic couple from Europe coming to Melbourne for the first time. We'll arrive next month to a 3-month short-term rental house (...
    Zero | 8 weeks 20 hours
  • Lagos
    Hi my boyfriend and i are potentially going to relocating to Lagos early next year. I am trying to tract down information about keeping dogs. We have...
    2 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    Hi We are moving back to Pretoria after 12 years in the UK. My children are 8 and 4 (Year 3 and Reception) and I am stuck with which school to choose...
    1 | 2 weeks 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi all. I am a 19 almost 20 year old woman. I am currently working as a Social media Marketer and Administrator. I did not study for the work I do...
    4 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • Philippines
    My name is Anafe Mortezo i just want to ask some question hope u would help me.. I work in dubai last year at month of june as a domestic helper..but...
    3 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Is it at all possible to set up a small business as a woman in abudhabi... I'm a self employed holistic therapist in uk, and am following my husband...
    1 | 5 weeks 3 days
  • Manchester
    Hi, We are a New Zealand family of four looking to relocate to Mancester for work commitments and would welcome some suggestions on safe, family...
    2 | 8 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about