Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Italy
    What is the cost of bring a cat/dog to Italy
    1 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My husband has got the offer to work in Riyad, KSA in one of the organization and he is planning to move to Riyad in next 2-3 Months. I am also...
    3 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • Norway
    Hi I am a Business Administration graduate currently working at an Oil Company in Argentina. In 2015 I am moving to Oslo following my partner who got...
    2 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    Hi there My husband and I are looking at spending a few years of our retirement in Italy. Given that neither of us speak the language, if we could...
    1 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    We are planning moving to Dubai, we have 8 years old girls, any recommendations on international schools there.
    2 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • Hong Kong
    How much money per month required to live in Hong Kong, particularly at university of hong kong or its surroundings. I need details for accommodation...
    1 | 5 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    I am an employee in Oman . My nationality is Indian and I belong to Kerala state.My question is, do I need to do appostille the marriage certificate...
    2 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have a child who has speech and development delays. Are there schools in ABu Dhabi who provide these special services for my son?
    2 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Dear All, Please help me as I am confused in laws of Dubai. I worked for a company under husband's visa but due to personal reason left the job...
    3 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Lagos
    How safe is it for a electrical engineer working in Nigeria?
    2 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am an Indian and I have valid saudi resident permit with Engineer profession on Iqama. I want to know how many family members can come on visit...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    I have a French driver's licence and am working in South Africa until next year December; do I need to convert my French driver's...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi folks I have a working visa for myself and resident visa for my family to enter Saudi Arabia from Seoul, South Korea. My joining is till 30th...
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Libya
    I have been offered a HR Managerial position in Benghazi in an international hospital which is being constructed. I am a lady from India. Should I...
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am getting a job in mail dubai about 5000 daram, and i am married so what will be my expenses of Room with kitchen and electric,water,...
    3 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Eastern Province
    Moving to Dammam and we have 3 questions to start with: 1 - We are allowed 80 kg should we just bring extra luggage or ship air freight? 2 - Which...
    1 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • Malaysia
    I am on Employmentpass/work pass valid till March 2015 and work fro a consulting Co in Kuala Lumpur. I am planning to quit this employer and look fro...
    Zero | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Vienna
    Hi, We are planning to move to Vienna next summer. My daughter will start 3d grade in Vienna. Her german is not very strong, but she is fluent in...
    1 | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    Morning, Can any one guide me about the visa processing in Qatar. I've worked in Oman from 2008 - 2010 but I resigned my job when I came for vacation...
    5 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi We are going to Vietnam on holiday next month, but we have concerns as two single ladies travelling alone. Is Ho Chi Minh City safe? Can we go...
    1 | 8 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about