Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• London
    We are possibly moving to London at the end of August. For my boys aged 15 and 12, I'm considering either Southbank International school or ACS...
    1 | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Canada
    I'm planning to move from Quebec to Toronto to join our new office. I called up few moving services to check their quote and while checking with...
    Zero | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Is the leading movers in dubai have accreditations
    Zero | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear, I have my family name on my diploa, but in pasport is other one, of my ex husband. Can my sponsor aplly for work visa with documents of two...
    1 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Kenya
    I have lived in Botswana forever--now coming back to my home town to start life..will be living in langata. If you want to meet up and I could also...
    Zero | 11 weeks 2 days
  • the United Kingdom
    For the most reliable letting agents in Edinburgh, contact Umega Lettings right away. We have for our clients a long list of houses to rent in...
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Jakarta
    Hello, I am Perucha. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm looking for a full-time job as a Personal Assistant(for individual, family or company) and/or...
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi viewers, Can any one recommend me a nursery school in Dubai for my 6 years old son?
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Transferring to your completely new area especially from metropolis completely to another using a lot of stuff is not a great undertaking. It can be...
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Dallas
    My fiancee has been offered a job in dallas, he has claim to citizenship as a child of an american citizen and is currently going through the process...
    Zero | 11 weeks 4 days
  • Istanbul
    i am a pensioner, hoping to relocate to Turkey, need a reputable agency to guide me and what paper work do i need for me to do this yours...
    Zero | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Turkey
    Hi, we are expat family with 3 children moving to Istanbul fro Dhaka this summer.My kids will be attending Lycee Pierre Loti (French school within...
    1 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all I'll be moving to Hong Kong from Ireland around the end of July to take up a job in Hong Kong Central area. I'll be working in the Healthcare...
    Zero | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi My girlfriend is working in KL and I am looking for a civil engineering job so I can move there. I have three years experience working for a civil...
    2 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi I am new on this forum and quite new in Kuala Lumpur. Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive Arab restaurant in Kuala Lumpur apart from those in...
    1 | 11 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    Dear members, I am making some inquiries regarding moving to Oman. I have been approached about working there but I wanted to get an idea of what...
    2 | 6 weeks 12 hours
  • Valencia
    Hi I am considering a move to Valencia. I am a therapist and coach. Most of my work these days is online - with clients around the globe. I'm...
    2 | 3 days 8 hours
  • Dubai
    I'm new arrival to Duabi, I want your advice help about the best Family place to live/rent in if my work near Deira City Center in Dubai. Which are...
    Zero | 12 weeks 1 day
  • Cyprus
    Sorry this is such an open question. I lived in Cyprus for 3 years when I was in the forces, loved the country and the locals. We’ve now decided to...
    1 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Bangalore
    Hi! I am looking for the best International school for my 13 year old daughter in Bangalore, in grade IX. Any review on Greenwood international...
    3 | 8 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about