Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    Hi There I'm a Canadian Citizen, currently residing at India.I've been offered a job in Dubai. How would the Visa process be? Would someone please...
    1 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I recently got married and m getting a job in Saudi ..i am a hotel management professional.i have a job in a hotel around Mecca I am married is...
    4 | 5 days 1 hour
  • Norway
    Dear all, I am a Brazilian citizen and I have recently moved to Norway with my Romanian girlfriend. She has a 100% contract in Tromsø and I am still...
    Zero | 9 weeks 10 hours
  • Nigeria
    I am working with an IT firm in India and am in the process of formulating a local travel policy for local employees in Lagos as my company also has...
    1 | 3 weeks 11 hours
  • Manchester
    What is the best website or agency to find a clean, lovely but inexpensive place to live in the city centre of Manchester for long term? I am coming...
    1 | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. Does anyone know where i can find a tutor for my son in AD? I know it is hard to secure seats for international school there, was thinking of...
    3 | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    Actually my employer has applied for my work permit and the application is still under process. But I want to take my wife and child along with me...
    1 | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi everyone, I am moving to Ho Chi Minh City with my husband and two kids next year and I am looking for information about international schooling...
    1 | 9 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am thinking about moving to Abu Dhabi and was wondering what a - Front desk supervisor - Spa manager - Event manager would make in a high end...
    Zero | 9 weeks 5 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi everyone ! I will be a fresh newcomer in Hong Kong starting from 5th of October and am looking for a job. I'm French and have been working in...
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Philippines
    I am negotiating to work in Philippines for a period of 4 months as an expat. The company will cover house, living costs over there during the period...
    1 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Melbourne
    Can someone please help me to get a good job in Melbourne? I will be very grateful to my husband is trying for masters there, I want have a...
    3 | 9 weeks 11 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi! I am a single Indian woman, evaluating an option of moving to Netherlands. For the last 18 odd years, have been working in the marketing...
    Zero | 10 weeks 6 hours
  • Doha
    Hello , I'm wanting to visit my fiancé who currently works in Doha and take our 11 month old son to visit him, we are all from the uk, he...
    2 | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Zambia
    Is a college degree required to volunteer in Zambia for 6 months?
    Zero | 10 weeks 8 hours
  • the Netherlands
    What is the most reasonable Cell Company in the Netherlands for calling and texting, more calling than texting?
    1 | 10 weeks 15 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am an United States citizen and employee of a consulting company in the United States and will be traveling to Dubai several times over the...
    2 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    Hello I am married to a South African National since 2006. In 2009 we moved to the UK and had 2 children. Due to my mother in law having ill heath we...
    Zero | 10 weeks 1 day
  • New Zealand
    Hi,   I am trying to ascertain what we are likely to pay for our children to attend public high school prior to us receiving our permanent...
    3 | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • Melbourne
    Hi, what is meant by a 457 visa and how can one be eligible for it?  How much it will cost for my 3 years old daughter for her kindergarten fees?
    4 | 10 weeks 19 hours

Read more posts about