Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 10 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 11 weeks 4 hours
  • Zambia
    Hi I'm an expat living near Choma looking to meet like-minded people. Are there any groups or social events open to new comers? Thanks
    Zero | 11 weeks 10 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I wanna know the value of my assets and shares, Please suggest me a good valuation service in UAE. Only good websites i know providing these services...
    1 | 10 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am looking a nursery school in Dubai located in the Jumeirah area. Can any one recommend me please. Thanks in advance
    1 | 11 weeks 14 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a position by Zahran operations and maintenance in Riyadh working for RSAF (Riyadh HQ) as IT solutions Architect. Currently in...
    1 | 11 weeks 17 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we will be moving to AD in January but I cannot secure a school place for my five year old daughter. Does anyone know of any private tutors or...
    Zero | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Portugal
    How do U.S. Expats who retire in Algarve, Portugal manage transfer of retirement and Social Security Payments to a local bank? Are there any security...
    2 | 6 weeks 13 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi All, Please forgive me for the complicated question that follows. I am a UK citizen that currently lives in the UK. My limited company is set up...
    1 | 12 weeks 36 min
  • Istanbul
    Hello, I was offered a job in Istanbul, and I have a family of four, what is considered a good offer? My two sons are 4 & 8 years old, I've...
    1 | 12 weeks 19 hours
  • South Africa
    I have a offer for Lean Six Sigma manager in Johannesburg with a annual income of R 7,70000 plus bonus R 2,00000. I have 2 kids one is in 6th -Std...
    Zero | 12 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi friends, We moved to Abu Dhabi in July, we are seeking kg 2 admission for our daughter here in Indian cbse schools. Could anyone guide us what are...
    1 | 12 weeks 4 days
  • Mumbai
    Dear sir, i resident of india. for asst year 2015-16 till 15/10/14 i work in indian company. then i got 3 yrs working visa for Malaysia. i join there...
    Zero | 12 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm planning to move to Jeddah with my family. My son has just completed 11th grade. He is doing IB course and would be seeking admission in...
    1 | 13 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    If I work from home in Italy will I still need a work visa? I will be living permanently in Italy. Thanks, Janet
    3 | 4 weeks 39 min
  • Valencia
    Hi We are looking to purchase a restaurant in central Valencia (possibly Campanar) and need a good lawyer to negiotiate the lease and translate into...
    Zero | 13 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about