problems with pre exsisting illness and possible job with fedex

joannesykes0047's picture
By joannesykes0047 - Posted on

I have been trying for many years now to move my family to Canada, as I have dual nationality. My husband needs an injection once a month for a pre exsisting illness, but this does not stop him working full time, or require him to be off his work. This has been the only set back as we couldnt affoard how much they charge for this. We were told that he might get covered but we would have to come over and sell the house and move the children, then wait for a decision. Which, when you have children is too risky.

I came accross a job for my husband for Fedex as a driver, which is what he does here. They say that they pay medical, dental and perscription charges. This seemed to good to be true, as I didnt think to look for a job that covers medical as we arent professionals, just normal working class people.

Has anyone worked for fedex, or know if this is true. I have emailed them to ask, but I havent heard anything back.

I would love to hear from anyone in the same position as we are, or could help us with this. We are looking to move to the Calgary area.

Read more posts about Canada