Recruitment agencies in Taiwan

Phil's picture
By Phil - Posted on
I want to teach English as a second language in Taipei but I don't want to get screwed over. Can anyone recommend a good recruitment agency in Taiwan? Or a good way to go about finding a decent school to apply at?
Anonymous

Hey Phil,
Most expats only start to look for employment after they have arrived in Taiwan. www.tealit.com is a great website that lists jobs on a daily basis.

Asian Consultants International (ACI) is a pretty reputable recruiting agency. You can find them at www.asianconsultants.com

ACE and tealit are by far the most popular methods of finding employment.

All the best! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Anonymous

We are manpower supply company in Vietnam. We are now looking for housemaid agencies in Taipe and Taiwan. We can supply in clients' requirement

If you are interested, please cooperate with us.

Please conatct at khuestars72@gmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous

I am on recruitment business in Manila, Philippines and i handle sending workers to Taiwan. Looking forward for an agency there to have business with me, but only those agencies have someone who can speak English.

Anonymous

I am on recruitment business in Manila, Philippines and i handle sending workers to Taiwan. Looking forward for an agency there to have business with me,

Anonymous

Hi, I'm a recruitment agency in Singapore. We are urgently looking for Taiwan candidates who are interested to work in Singapore, pls contact me through my email: contact@imagglobal.com.sg
Thanks

Anonymous

We are a reputable recruitment agency in the Philippines. You can browse our company through POEA website. Our company is AMRA Professionals Consultancy International. I am looking for an agency or broker in Taiwan that treats filipino worker fairly and does not charge very high. My email is vilma@amraprofessionals.com

Anonymous

CRG HR consultancy pte ltd is recruitment agency in Singapore. We are urgently looking for Taiwan candidates who are interested to work in Singapore, pls contact me thru: T:65-90228301, E: feng@crghr.com.

Anonymous

HOW I CAN FIND JOB IN TAIWAN, IAM LOOKING JOB IN TAIWAN AS A LABOR, kumarrajiv310@gmail.com,, PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION

ShantalH's picture

Hi Anonymous,

It is not easy to find work as an expat in Taiwan. Unless you have specialist skills or are transferred to the Taiwanese offices of an international company. I would advise to try and approach some recruitment agencies that maybe specialise in the field of construction.

Why don't you have a read of this page on Working in Taiwan. It contains some useful tips for expats looking for work.

Best of luck with the job hunt,

Anonymous

i am looking for recruitment ageny who can help me get a job in taiwan.i am a nursing assistant graduate,and i had worked for 3 years in saudi arabia as private nursing assistant.i am willing to work as factory worker in taiwan.pls help me find a job in taiwan.this is my email address hotghenel_14@yahoo.com

thank u!

Anonymous

Recruit International Pte Ltd is a Recruitment Agency in Singapore and we are looking for Recruitment partners in Taiwan for our recruitment.Please contact us at recruitl@starhub.net.sg

Anonymous

Hi, is it true to apply in taiwan for canada is easier for us filipinos? If so please let me know..thanks

Mingoglobal Manpower's picture
Last seen: 50 weeks 1 day ago

Mingo Global Pte Ltd is a Recruitment Agency in Singapore and we are looking for Recruitment partners in Taiwan for our recruitment.Please contact us at info@mingoglobal.com

Anonymous

SHRC Pte ltd is recruitment agency in Singapore. We are urgently looking for Taiwan candidates who are interested to work in Singapore, pls contact Deepak
deepak@setc.sg

Daoud's picture

Job opportunity in Riyadh -Saudi Arabia for Barista from Philippine or Taiwan with excellent experience in Bubble juice making different flavors and smoothies, Please send your CV to my email :Jihad@tanmiyat.com or call me on :00966569434792

Anonymous

Beacon Employment is a Recruitment Agency in Singapore and we are looking for Recruitment partners in Taiwan for our recruitment,contact us at: Samson@beacon-employment.com

Anonymous

Hi, licensed recruitment agency based in Singapore looking for partners in Taiwan. Contact us @ ruby@fcc-recruit.com. Website: www.fcc-recruit.com

Sin Yong Huat's picture

Hi we are recruitment agency in Singapore urgently looking for Taiwan Agency , kindly contact us at email : kal.consultancy.sg@gmail.com

Anonymous

HT Career & Employment Agency Pte Ltd (LIC: C519101Z )is a Licensed Recruitment Agency in Singapore .We are looking for Recruitment partners in Taiwan for our clients recruitment needs.Please contact us at krist.kong@htcareer.com.sg

Krist Kong's picture

Bigaustin's picture
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago

i have been to taiwan for training on a poleyethelene recycle plant opetator and mamagement.and i want to go back to taiwan and work.please whats my chance of granting me visa

Read more posts about Taiwan