Relocating to Ahmedabad, India from Kerala. Good or not?

balA6018's picture
By balA6018 - Posted on
05 December 2017

I am a KPO professional.I have 6 years exp in KPMG Global services kochi. I am married. 2 sons as well. My wife is a English teacher Bed passed. Now taking care kids.kids are 2.5 years amd 1year old. Now I got a job in Ahmedabad SG Highway shapat V at Citrin cooper man llp. a CPA firm based in USA.

GIFT City is coming and finance hub going to be built there by 2025. perterning to my wifes teaching career and kids edcation cost and future, i prefer ahmedabad to banglore for lifetime.

my other option cities in near future are pune or bombay.

We are pure vegetarians. Please let me know the information pertaining to my below queries:

A. How is the COST OF LIVING standards in Ahmedabad? B. I am looking for Multi-storeyed Apartment (2/3-BHK) in and around SG Highway, Satelite, iskon cross road , Ambavadi areas.

What could be the approximate rent in these locations?
Are there accessible amenities nearby? (such as Super-Market, Hospital, Bus-stops, Parks etc)

C. How do you rate Quality of Living Standards in Ahmedabad, in terms of Environment/Green Atmosphere, People/Public behavior, Humanity/Kindness elements, Work-Life culture etc. ?

D. In view of Transportation, how good or bad is it? Bus/Auto-rickshaw/Metro-trains (if any)

E. How do you find the basic necessities and their services on Newspapers, Milk/Water/Power supply, Cable-TV & GAS connection etc?

F. Please let me know about the weather conditions in all seasons I appreciate your valuable time and patience in answering to my above queries. Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Truly,

BALAKRISHNAN S

Read more posts about India