Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Relocation to Australia with 189 visa?

Shridhar's picture
By Shridhar - Posted on
08 May 2016


I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering graduate with 15 years of experience in Production and Manufacturing ,Industrial engineering looking to relocate to Australia with next 1-2 months.
I am holding 189 visa . Could any one please suggest
1.which state should I move in so that I can get the relative jobs and
2.what are the job sites to apply.
3. How much is the cost of living for a month

Anonymous's picture

Am an btech electrical engineer with an MBA in HR and marketing have around 9 yrs experience in facilities need to know which visa I should apply for or is there any societies or grand am eligible for

Your rating: None
Anonymous's picture

Can a person from Canada stay in australia for 2 years

Your rating: None
Meagan's picture
Last seen: 4 hours 1 min ago
Joined: 07/07/2016

Living in:
Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town, South Africa

Hi there,

To do this you would need to apply for a visa. The Australian government has a website with a search function - click here for a list of possible visas for Canadians wanting to stay 12 months or more in Australia. You can also visit the Expat Arrivals Visas for Australia page for more information on the main types of visa.

Your rating: None

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Australia

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.