Relocation to Australia with 189 visa?

Shridhar's picture
By Shridhar - Posted on

Hi

I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering graduate with 15 years of experience in Production and Manufacturing ,Industrial engineering looking to relocate to Australia with next 1-2 months.
I am holding 189 visa . Could any one please suggest
1.which state should I move in so that I can get the relative jobs and
2.what are the job sites to apply.
3. How much is the cost of living for a month

Anonymous

Am an btech electrical engineer with an MBA in HR and marketing have around 9 yrs experience in facilities need to know which visa I should apply for or is there any societies or grand am eligible for

Anonymous

Can a person from Canada stay in australia for 2 years

To do this you would need to apply for a visa. The Australian government has a website with a search function - click here for a list of possible visas for Canadians wanting to stay 12 months or more in Australia. You can also visit the Expat Arrivals Visas for Australia page for more information on the main types of visa.

Read more posts about Australia