Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Toronto
    My husband and I are looking to move to Toronto in the next year or so. We have a young son (currently a few months old) and a dog, who would be...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Dublin
    We are visiting Dubline on 8th. September 2017 for 8 days. If any one can guide us to stay in any reasonable place like Bed & Breakfast included...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hi everyone We're planning on relocating to the Netherlands next year, and want to really do our research properly. I hope someone here can help...
    1 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • Barcelona
    Hi guys, I hope there are some expats or travellers in Spain that can help me out here. I've got a great job offer in Barcelona and I'm due...
    2 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hello! I am the mother of two British/American adult children. Father born and living in Leeds, U.K.. My Son is moving to Ireland for school, work...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Canada
    I am currently living in India and my brother lives in Canada and is a citizen. I wish to immigrate to Canada. I am planning to join a diploma course...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Geneva
    Looking to move July 2018. My partner is already working there in the Lausanne area. My child doesn't really speak French nor me to be honest but...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I will arrive tomorrow in Dubai to work. Just curious about tour guides, if it is common there to ask. thanks
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have been offered a Data Scientist job in Dubai. I want to move there with my wife, we have no kids. Salary on offer is 35K AED. Company will...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    How to negotiate salary without losing job? I hade this email from employer (quoted below )and I need Your help to deal with it since I'm scared to...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Czech Republic
    Hi there, I've lived in the UK for the past 5 years and, due to family problems, had to go back to Lisbon (Portugal). I've been trying to...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    In 2008 I've been working for CGG Veritas in Miri, Borneo, Malaysia. I'd love the place. I'm a physician, retired in Brazil and wanting...
    2 | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Israel
    Can I get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa
    4 | 9 weeks 19 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello I'm from Philippines and Im currently working as a housemaid here in Abu Dhabi for 15 days and I just found out that I can only have 1 day...
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Japan
    Hi I have visited Japan many times and am working in Texas and soon offshore on rotation and I have seen a few locations i would like to buy, I dont...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • the Algarve
    Does anyone know if theres any of these of companies local to Faro ? Seems a bit crazy if not but i cant one place that hires everything out we need...
    1 | 9 weeks 18 hours
  • India
    Best engineering colleges in Talwandi Sabo(Bathinda), Punjab INDIA?
    1 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Mombasa
    Im so lost and need help. We want to move out of south africa to any other country. We dont mind if it is over seas or just somewhere in africa like...
    1 | 10 weeks 17 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I will be coming to Vienna on a business trip in a few months. How is the weather there during the winter, i.e. October-November?
    5 | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Toronto
    We are moving one of the Toronto Neighbourhoods (haven't decided yet) which mobile network is the best one? Will use mobile wireless internet a...
    1 | 10 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about