Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • South Africa
    Can I stamp my radiology form with a GP with attached radiology report of CXR(Signed and Stamped by radiologist).Because the radiologist refused to...
    2 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Can you provide the list of Best Bangalore Schools, Best School in Bangalore, School Admission in Bangalore
    Zero | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, I am more than likely going to be assigned to Franfurt for a 6 month work assignment in September. I plan on my wife and 5 year old daughter...
    2 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Portugal
    My hubby and I are considering moving to Portugal and have several questions: We would like to make contact with British expats who are already...
    6 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Atlanta
    I will be moving to Atlanta(USA) as a trailing spouse and i wish to find work. I have no special qualifications as i have always been a manual worker...
    4 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Bengaluru
    Hi Friends, List out some of the PU Colleges in Bangalore offering PU education along with coaching for Engineering and Medical entrance exams
    2 | 11 weeks 21 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello, I am a compliance/AML officer thinking of moving to Kuala Lumpur with my 3 children. Does anyone have an idea of what salaries for such a...
    8 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Norway
    Hi all, I'm moving with my spouse to Oslo for work for at least the next 5 years. I am wondering if it makes sense to hire an international...
    1 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Bucharest
    I am a Hong Kong citizen. I have obtained my work permit and will be traveling to Bucharest soon. What department do I have to go to in order to...
    3 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Berlin
    Hi, I am moving to Berlin in 2 months from London, I need advice on how to secure a bank account, and any other useful tips. Also welcome some tips...
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Budapest
    Can I bring my two 2 dogs?
    1 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Denmark
    Hi, me and my wife have the opportunity to move to Fano, but we have some questions and obstacles that is hard to find the best answers to. We have...
    1 | 12 weeks 9 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi i am moving to dubai with a salary of 13000 AED. it does not include any benefits. I know its not much but will it suffice for a bachelor? Thanks
    1 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Taiwan
    Which are stock brokers that where I can trade European, Taiwan and USA stocks. Reputable large firms only with English Website functionality.
    Zero | 12 weeks 1 day
  • London
    Hi my name is Kellan. Next spring I graduate from Kansas State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I was wondering if anyone had any...
    1 | 11 weeks 12 hours
  • Luanda
    Hi, I am got a new Job opportunity in Luanda. I will be staying at Palanca (city district of Kilamba Kiaxi). I am now worried about the safety,...
    Zero | 12 weeks 2 days
  • Nice
    Hi My partner and I are buying a two bed apt in old Nice or near with a terrace for apt 300,000. We are hoping to rent it out over the summer period...
    1 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Kenya
    Hi, this is Allwyn from India. I'm currently living in Muscat, Oman. Working as a Radiographer having 5 years of experience. I got a job offer in...
    Zero | 12 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    I am a MBA Finance, Senior Accountant with more than 15 years of experience in accounts , My age is 47 years old.Can I get a job in Ireland,How is...
    3 | 2 weeks 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Which is the best place for shopping in Dubai? We are new in Dubai and we are only learning the way around the city. We are planning to buy and store...
    2 | 11 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about