Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Poland
    What would a basic good salary be in Warsaw for an expat who's used to medium-range living with the odd luxury thrown in?
    32 | 4 weeks 1 day
  • Montreal
    How would I secure a job before moving country?
    3 | 12 weeks 5 days
  • Germany
    please i'm from nigerian, i'm 24 years old planning to move to germany soon please can i be able to find a unskilled job there
    1 | 13 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Great forum! My wife traveled to Oman last month April with a working visa through an Agent in Nigeria. She paid Nigeria Agent about $1,000 and Agent...
    8 | 12 weeks 3 hours
  • Nice
    Going to Nice in a couple weeks Haven't been to Nice in 35 years. Of course it's changed. How much? How prominent is the Muslim population?
    Zero | 15 weeks 1 day
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My name is Pam and I am from the US presently living in South Africa but wanting to move to the Algarve with a friend next year. I am concerned...
    Zero | 15 weeks 1 day
  • Australia
    Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for...
    3 | 13 weeks 1 day
  • Spain
    Hello, What is the process for someone who is an Australian Citizen holding Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK wanting to live and work in Spain?...
    1 | 13 weeks 21 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi, my name is izzy and I am 27, I have just moved to Nicosia for a job as a nanny, I am enjoying my job but looking to meet some people as I am...
    Zero | 15 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi all, I have just received a job offer to work as a PE Teacher in the UAE for the Ministry of Education. The job is to work in Arabic schools. Due...
    Zero | 15 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am a 52 year old married guy, moving to Abu Dhabi without my family. I will be looking to get someone to look after my apoartment and cook for me...
    1 | 15 weeks 1 day
  • Taiwan
    Can many years of teaching English substitute for a degree for purposes of getting a work visa? (Like in Japan).
    Zero | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I have a 2-3 month contract in Dubai and have been told by the business that I can do this on my tourist visa. At the end of each 30 day tourist visa...
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Paris
    I need a work permit in paris
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hai... I am sethu I am working in riyadh... Almost 2 year.. Recently my wife is also came here for a job in riyadh she is working here now.. Actually...
    Zero | 15 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take...
    Zero | 15 weeks 6 days
  • Mumbai
    Hi All, I am moving to Mumbai for minimum a year in August 2017. I am trying to find housing in the city. I want to be close to work (Tata Memorial...
    1 | 8 weeks 27 min
  • Cuba
    I am a British citizen living in Ecuador. I am looking to marry my Cuban girlfriend and live in Havana. I have been working in the floral industry...
    Zero | 16 weeks 15 hours
  • Zambia
    I am in the process of building a house in Kafue and need to locate building supplies. Can I purchase Laminate flooring and Plasterboard in Lusaka...
    Zero | 16 weeks 2 days
  • Ghana
    Hey all, I recently had a job offer as Head of Sales in Ghana, and during the interview they asked about what are my salary and my benefits...
    1 | 15 weeks 21 hours

Read more posts about