Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Singapore
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Singapore by the time I'm aged 17. Can you kindly help me as to...
    2 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Taiwan
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Taiwan when I turn 17. Can you kindly help me as to where to apply for...
    1 | 16 weeks 5 days
  • the United Kingdom
    I have been (in South Africa) for many years, but now we are wanting to return Britain as most of my family are there. What are the chances of us...
    2 | 3 weeks 5 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hello, Me and my husband are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur this year from Ireland. I will come as a dependent with my husband. I would like to...
    Zero | 17 weeks 16 hours
  • Dubai
    How can i check am i black listed or not in Dubai please send me any suggestion or any website link...i checked it online through http://ednrd.ae/...
    1 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi! I have a TB scar and a hepatitis B active. I am planning to apply for a job in any of the gulf countries where I can find vacancy for Accountant...
    1 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am working in a Sharjah based company and have a employment visa from that company. I have Electrical Engineer Visa. Now our...
    Zero | 17 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hey , I have been offered a job in Dubai ( office in near DIFC) and doing some research on housing and schooling. Any suggestion where would be the...
    1 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    I am being offered 55000 UAE per month how does that stack up for the economy there and what class would that put me in.
    3 | 16 weeks 1 day
  • Australia
    Hey everyone, I was planning on moving to Australia for work and have been in the process of looking for a job. But now I hear from a friend the work...
    3 | 17 weeks 4 hours
  • Cambodia
    How to go to Cambodia by bus from Sai Gon of Viet Nam - Can book online at site bustocambodia.com ?? , And what the Vip Limousine and Services...
    Zero | 17 weeks 5 days
  • London
    My son and I want to go to London and stay from August to the following May so that he can attend school there. What documents/visa do we need? Can...
    2 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    What insight does anyone have about Bahrain being less restrictive than Saudi Arabia or Dubai? Food, alcohol, entertainment, tv/satellite channels...
    Zero | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Bahrain
    My husband and I are toying around with the idea of relocating to Bahrain for his next career chapter. We are from the US, and would like to know...
    2 | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can you legally work while on a visitor visa in Saudi Arabia?
    1 | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    l want to know if it is possible for employees like nurses to get employed before they are registered in the medical board of the Dubai medical...
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • London
    I read that the cost of utilities will make already expensive rent incredibly high. Does anyone have any idea of what percent of total housing budget...
    1 | 17 weeks 5 days
  • London
    Hello, all. We are moving over for a year with our kids (and our dog). I'm overwhelmed at the magnitude of the move for just a year, but...
    Zero | 18 weeks 11 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Moving from UK to Abu Dhabi with 9 and 6 year old girls....Looking for views on areas to live and good schools. Ideally looking for villa/house...
    4 | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Bangkok
    I am relocating to Bangkok soon but I need to know what are the chances finding accommodation that is dog-friendly. My dog is small, 5kg, and fully...
    1 | 18 weeks 22 hours

Read more posts about