Posted by tompitman
Hello - we are doing some research on the GEMS Royal Dubai School? If there are any parents reading this forum who have children or have had children at the school please get in touch. How do you rate the school, the facilities, the staff etc. Also what other English curriculum schools would you recommend for primary school in Dubai?
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jun 2012
Our daugher is at Royal Dubai and we rate the staff and the standard of teaching very highly. He has made great progress – the only disapointment is that they do not have a senior school but there are other GEMS schools which offer places for senior school and fast track pupils from Royal Dubai
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Sep 2012
my son started Royal Dubai about 2 wks ago he is enjoying each n every moment their n started reading 3 letters words he is in FS2 I think I made a good choice by sending him in Royal Dubai.
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Oct 2012
I have 2 daughters going to Royal Dubai School, year 1 and FS 1 both are doing very well and it's avery good school.
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Oct 2013
Hiiii We are looking at gesm schooli, for Fs1.please I need some information about this school.and I need to know if they take care of children or not? Thank you
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Oct 2013
Hello We are looking at gems royal Dubai too, year 4 and FS1. Is it a good British school? We wanted a school with small class sizes and a low turnover of teachers. Thank you.