Salary Expectations in Qatar

Stephanie's picture
By Stephanie - Posted on
Hi-

My company is looking to send me to Doha to start-up a Middle Eastern branch of our processing plant (thought, I'd mainly be doing client services work).

They've offered me a package of 30,000 QAR, excluding accommoation and transport. Is these a good enough salary to live a decent life in Qatar and to save money? What other inclusions should I negotiate.

Any advice you can give would be helpful.

MohanaR's picture

Doha, Qatar

India

Mohana's Website
Hello: this is indeed a good base salary but it would be worth asking more about accomodation as this is normally provided for international hires or those relocating to Qatar. Housing can be a very complicated process so it would be worth asking further about how arrangements are usually handled by your particular employer.
Anonymous

It's a good offer, if you want to save money, you can consider house sharing and car lift services.. Good luck and God Bless ;-D

Anonymous

please could u inform me what is the value of 1 us dollar =qatar currency.

Anonymous

Go to www.xe.com for a currency converter

Anonymous

Would you please tell me What are the requirements to work as a registered nurse, and what may be the approximate salary ?

Read more posts about Qatar