Salary (Gross and Net) in Kuala Lumpur?

gaurav.m.mehta's picture
By gaurav.m.mehta - Posted on
11 March 2017

Hello
I currently work as a CFO with a MNC in India. I am being offered a role in KL and I plan to relocate. However before that I would like to get an idea of what the correct salary would be to ask for.
I live a decent lifestyle. Intend to have a car to drive, a 3 bedroom condo in locality like Mont Kiara or Damansara Heights. My wife and 2 children will also be moving along. Wife wont be working and children would need to attend the international school.
What should be the right salary to ask for to maintain the lifestyle, make decent savings. please also clarify how much would be the net take home salary per month after paying all taxes or social security/EPF.
Many thanks

Ms Johnson's picture

Around RM 15k

Read more posts about Malaysia