Salary to Bahrain - Expat Package

Rodrigues's picture
By Rodrigues - Posted on
07 February 2012
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me as I feel quite lost. I was offered 2600 BHD salary a monthplus 900 BHD for accomodation to move to Bahrain, coming from europe for a sales position. Expat contrat. I have one flight back home and that's it ! Around 7 years of experience in sales. Doesn't seem too much ? Anyone could help me and give me some ideas.
Stephanie's picture

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
The accommodation allowance is more than enough to get you a comfortable, furnished two-bedroom in the city centre of Bahrain, but the base salary is definitely not too enticing, especially as someone with seven years experience in sales. Have a look at the Cost of Living in Bahrain page to get more of an idea of what you can budget for. 
Anonymous

Hi...

Could someone help with the finding of a good job in Bahrain?

Anonymous

Seven years of sales experience is just not enough to get a lucrative job in current world scenario.
Your lifestyle depends on how mush u need to spent. But dis salary is sufficient enough to save 50-60%

Read more posts about Bahrain