Sales jobs in Bahrain?

R. Shanmugam's picture
By R. Shanmugam - Posted on
19 June 2017

Can I get suitable sales job in Bahrain? I have an MBA with 14 years experience.

Brett Martindale's picture

With your experience, I think you should create an online LinkedIn account. You will be able to list previous positions, companies and skills. Also, I think a handy overview of the job market on our working in Bahrain page would be worth a visit.

Searching online job portals for Bahrain vacancies is perhaps your best bet though. Akhtaboot, Gulf Talent, Monster Gulf and Bayt are all excellent starting points.

Make sure you are aware of the processes and documents when applying for a work permit in Bahrain.

When are you planning on going to Bahrain?

Best of luck!

Brett

Anonymous

Hi Brett,

I have reached Bahrain on19th currently in Manama searching job pls give me some tips to get good job...
Thanks for your reply

Read more posts about Bahrain