Posted by rbmenon
I am being transferred to Houston need information on my kids schooling, older boy is in 11th grade studying in Dubai - Science under the ICSE (Indian) curriculum, what are his options for 12th grade in Houston, he is looking forward to do engineering, having appeared for SAT1 exams in Dubai. Please advise. Thank you
-Menon
Meagan on 9 Nov 2016
Hi rbmenon,

I can't seem to find an ICSE school in Houston, so as far as I can tell there aren't any in the area. However, there are quite a few good public and private international schools - click here for a list. You might also find this page on education and schools in Houston helpful.

Good luck with your move!