Posted by O.sweidan
on 14 Dec 2017
I am planning to send my kids to Canada for education ( private school), what is the step i should make & which the right department to contact with
EmmaL on 15 Dec 2017
Hi there

Are you planning to move to Canada as well? Do you have a specific school in mind? Have a read of our guide to schools in Canada.

Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Dec 2017
Hi Dear I am not planning to move now , my wife will move with them as I have my own business here. I will be visiting them from time to time
EmmaL on 18 Dec 2017
Hi there

Your best bet will be to contact a school directly and find out what is required. Your wife and children will also need a visa, so see our guide to visas in Canada for an overview. Will your wife be working?

Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Dec 2017
Dear Emma My wife she is not working now , but she is a teacher with 2 languages ( Frensh & English) sure adding to Arabic one. So , to get the kids education in Canada, this will not help to get the visas ? Or any legal documents for them to stay in Canada for Education? Thanks