Schools and Moving to Canada

O.sweidan's picture
By O.sweidan - Posted on
14 December 2017

I am planning to send my kids to Canada for education ( private school), what is the step i should make & which the right department to contact with

EmmaL's picture
Online
Last seen: 50 sec ago

Hi there

Are you planning to move to Canada as well? Do you have a specific school in mind? Have a read of our guide to schools in Canada.

Anonymous

Hi Dear

I am not planning to move now , my wife will move with them as I have my own business here. I will be visiting them from time to time

EmmaL's picture
Online
Last seen: 50 sec ago

Hi there

Your best bet will be to contact a school directly and find out what is required. Your wife and children will also need a visa, so see our guide to visas in Canada for an overview. Will your wife be working?

Anonymous

Dear Emma

My wife she is not working now , but she is a teacher with 2 languages ( Frensh & English) sure adding to Arabic one.

So , to get the kids education in Canada, this will not help to get the visas ? Or any legal documents for them to stay in Canada for Education?

Thanks

Read more posts about Canada