Schools in China?

kvargr's picture
By kvargr - Posted on
13 February 2018

Hello,

I am in the process of deciding whether to move to China for a teaching job, and would like to request some information about moving to China with a child. Are there any sites for schools in the Zhengzhou area, public or private. It's been very difficult to find information about the schools. My guess is that I would have to move there then figure it out but I don't want to be in that position.

My daughter has been offered a place at a local school for 1,000 RMB a month, which has been the cheapest offer so far.

International schools seem to be 1,000% outside of my budget ranging in 5-figures.

Can anyone give me advice about this?

Read more posts about China