Searching for a Dubai Country Specialist for August 10th, 2011

flu's picture
By flu - Posted on
26 July 2011
Hi all, My name is Frances and I work at a cross-cultural consulting firm out in Boston, USA. I am working with a client in the US who will be relocating with his family to Dubai in a few weeks and we are looking for a Dubai native currently living in the US who can join a (90-minute) cross-cultural training session via phone or skype to discuss what it is like to live and work in Dubai, offering business-specific advice as well as tips for social life. We do provide a modest compensation for participation. If you are interested or know of someone/organization with a strong knowledge of Dubai business culture and living experience in your networks that can assist us, please contact me at flu@aperianglobal.com. Thank you for all the assistance! Best, Frances
Stephanie's picture

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
Hi Frances-

I'm not sure that a Dubai native living in the US will be as helpful as a foreigner living in Dubai; this person could give you a real perspective on the challenges faced and the adaptations that will be neccessary to succeed in the business world.

I suggest you get in contact with Rachel from Social Circles in Dubai, she's incredibly knowledgeable and runs the organisation.

Read more posts about Dubai