Shipping company from Philadelphia to Abu Dhabi

Emily Graf's picture
By Emily Graf - Posted on
23 July 2012
We are moving to Abu Dhabi from Philadelphia in early January. First of all I am thinking if we should bring along all our furniture - we heard things are expensive there. Have anybody shipped stuff to Abu Dhabi? Second, I would appreciate if one could suggest any shipping company for the job. Any idea how much it would cost to ship a total of 800 to 1000 cubic ft of furniture? Thanks,
Anonymous

Hi Emily. My family and I are also from Philadelphia and we also are moving to Abu Dhabi in January. We would love to talk to you about everything. Please email me dr.ecsmith@gmail.com

Anonymous

This is really interesting to find this blog. We are also moving to Abu Dhabi from Philadelphia. LoL. Is this ok if I get in touch with you two?
Thanks.

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi