Posted by richardm
Is it possible to renew a Taiwan ARC for a sort period of time (ex:3 months)? My current one year ARC will expire soon but I need to continue with my work here for a short time. Thanks
blake003 on 18 May 2016
hi its very possible all you need to do is to consult an expert who in no time can renew it for you so that you can continue your work.i can recommend one for you and he is going to help you in doing that here is his email joethompsons003@gmail.com.all you need to to is to contact him and explain the situation to him. bye