Short term shared accommodation (not too expensive) on line 12 or 6 in Shanghai?

sally.phillips6236@gmail.com's picture
By sally.phillips6... - Posted on
21 November 2016

Hi There,

I will be interning in Shanghai, China for a period of 6 months from Feb 2017 and seeking shared apartment for the duration of my stay. I ideally want to be close to Jinqiao area, Pudong New District, however, I also don't mind staying a little further away close to line 6 or 12. I am looking for a bedroom in a furnished apartment. Does anyone know of community groups or other expats who would be looking to rent or could assist me with this!?

- Young female

Thank you!

Hi Sally,

I'd suggest searching for expat groups in Shanghai on Facebook and posting a similar message there. These groups are usually pretty active with lots of people in the area and they can probably point you in the right direction.

Cheers.

Read more posts about China