Posted by BubbleBokkie
I am relocating to Bangkok soon but I need to know what are the chances finding accommodation that is dog-friendly. My dog is small, 5kg, and fully house-trained. Any advice, suggestions or referrals please. Thank you
KateW on 18 Apr 2017
Hi, BubbleBokkie!

So, as a general rule, Bangkok is incredibly unfriendly for any pets as many buildings do not allow them and there are almost no pet-friendly parks. But, I did find this list of housing options that are pet friendly.

What kind of work will you be doing in Bangkok, and what kind of accommodation have you arranged?

You should have a look at this guide to housing in Bangkok, and Bangkok's areas, to help inform your decision to take your pet with you.

Does this help?