Starting a Business in Mexico

mich03's picture
By mich03 - Posted on

Hi!

I'm a University student, studying a business and innovation topic and was interested in interviewing someone who does business (owner or worker) in Mexico. I have read the page on starting a business in Mexico but am required to actually interview someone for an assignment.

I would really appreciate it if someone could spare some of their time and first hand knowledge!! If someone could answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it.

- Are you a business owner or worker?
- What type of work/business do you do?
- What made you do this type of work or start this business?
- Have you worked in another country? If yes, what are the main differences?
- What is your daily work routine?
- How many hours do you work?

Thank you!

Read more posts about Mexico