Dear sir / Madam, Please i am from Ghana and a Ghanaian,please i want to go to Brunei,for a job. But one thing is that i don't know how they regard black African. Please i want to know that ? and living in Brunei to work it will be possible for a black African ?.thanks,osumanuissah10@yahoo.com
Taimoor Afzal on 13 Jun 2017
Hi To ALL I am currently living and working in UK. I am looking to move over to Brunei. I currently work for London Transport as Customer service Supervisor in London Underground. I looking for a similar job at Brunei Airport. I have many years of experience in my current job. CV is available on request. I am born in UK have fully British Nationality. If there is anyone who could help me and direct me. Please so contact me.
norazlindakosnah on 17 Sep 2017
hello im malaysian nurse. im looking for job in brunei hospital.currently im working in pediatric unit.i have 15 yrs working experienced. kindly email me if u have any vacancy for me to norazlindakosnah@gmail.com