Hi

I am suffering from Cystoid Macular Edema with Uveitis in my left eye since March 2013. In other words, I am suferring from a chronic eye disorder and currently I am undergoing treatment for the same in India. Initially I did 4 courses of oral steroids to put a check on the swelling as it occurred. Lately for the 5th time I again had the same problem and I was treated with an intravitreal injection of OZURDEX implant and the problem is well under control.
Now, I have an upcoming travel plan to Austria for a period of 1 year and I would like to seek some kind of guidance from you all for the treatment.
1. First of all I would like to know if this kind of a medical condition would get suitable attention and treatment in Vienna.
2. If yes, then what would be the approximate cost of the treatment and the cost of intravitreal injection of OZURDEX implant.
3. Could you also let me know if this condition is covered under Public Health Insurance (WGKK).
Awaiting your reply on this.

Thanks in advance!!