Posted by Timber911

I was sent a job offer by a company in Doha, I have been emailing back and forth with a HR person for the company, but he is using a gmail address. I said I accept the job now I was directed to a travel consultant and it was stated that I would have to send money for a work visa, is this normal?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

jon

Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Nov 2016
No this is not normal. Do not send the money. Ask him for the company registration number to check with the Ministry of Commerce.
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Nov 2016
yes is was a fraud, thank you. Where is the best place to look at jobs in Qatar? Thank you for your time.