Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Turkey
    If you need a nice family house in Istanbul please do not hesitate contact me. I am gonna leave one year , so my apartment will be available between...
    Zero | 1 hour 59 min
  • New York City
    We are in New York for a couple of years and will return to the UK in 2016. I will be sending my kids to private schools on our return to the UK. I...
    Zero | 2 hours 9 sec
  • Christchurch
    Can someone break down the "younger" neighborhoods in ChCh? We want to rent in an area walkable to bars/restaurants/shops but most importantly want...
    Zero | 3 hours 54 min
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I would really appreciate some advice here. I have just been offered 12,000AED for a job in Dubai. They will pay for Visa, flight and 1 or 2...
    Zero | 1 day 2 hours
  • Qatar
    what is the living cost in qatar. what are the rents cost in doha/month , food,transport , etc.
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Sweden
    Hi there I have decided to move to Stockholm to join my Swedish partner. I've just started looking into this, so any help would be welcome -...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi, I'm about to move to Nairobi and in the middle of negotiating my salary. I'm wondering if any one could give me some idea what an International...
    Zero | 1 day 23 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hello we are coming to Paphos tomorrow afternoon for the week and we are looking at relocating here. We run our own business so all we would need is...
    1 | 1 day 10 hours
  • Oslo
    I am A British Citizen in Oslo hoping to legally migrate and live here. How do I go about obtaining health care if I were to need it?
    1 | 1 day 10 hours
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sir, I have learnt that Indian Companies owned by Sindhi in Nigeria doesn't pay off-shore salary on time, even don't pay for month, forcing...
    Zero | 2 days 19 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all well wishers.Recently i got an offer to join a job in Hongkong. Me and my wife are all set to explore the new destination, but My wife had...
    1 | 1 day 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi,I was offered a job as a receptionist in a hospital in Abu Dhabi and the salary will be 750$ per month.Food, house and transport will be covered...
    1 | 1 day 9 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi all peoples, guys i want help i need guidence, my name is amit kumar, i live in chandigarh, i want to go in malaysia i can do any type work,...
    Zero | 3 days 23 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm from india and came to singapore on business visit, I have a valid visa for 1 year but while coming I mentioned in immigration form that I will...
    1 | 3 days 1 hour
  • China
    Hello, I am  from Yudefang International Mandarin School. We offer small group and productive Mandarin classes for tho se who want to speak Mandarin ...
    Zero | 4 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    I'm looking at accepting an offer from my employer that would have my wife and kids in Dubai (me there weekends, commuting elsewhere in region during...
    2 | 4 hours 42 min
  • Kuwait
    Candle Light Tested Fertile Parrot Eggs for Sale We have some very fertile laid parrot eggs species for sale. All the eggs we have are tested and 100...
    Zero | 5 days 4 hours
  • Poland
    Hello, To our departments in Krakow, Katowice and Opole we are currently looking for students and absolvents with very good knowledge of German or...
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • India
    Dear sir , I am from Nepal , a south Asian country. My friends and myself wants to go Canada for work . But we have not any idea. so plz if you have...
    Zero | 6 days 2 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi guys this is a little worry of mine that I am struggling to find an answer to. My other half has got a place to study for a masters degree in...
    Zero | 6 days 6 hours

Read more posts about