Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Sweden
    BUY Passports, Visa,Driver license,ID Cards,..juanarodero75@gmail.com purchase registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric...
    Zero | 54 min 8 sec
  • Boston
    HI, I'm planning to move my family to Boston area (Westford) in a few months. Our first daugther is 10yo and has autism. What special schools are...
    Zero | 2 hours 11 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello sir, I am working in Saudi Arabia currently. I had signed a contract of two years, my contract is finished already .. Now I got a good job...
    Zero | 3 hours 6 min
  • Australia
    -Are you trying to change your nationality or identity ? -Do you need work papers to apply for a job? -Do you want to travel and you don't have...
    Zero | 15 hours 7 min
  • the Netherlands
    I am a dentist (Greek) and I am interested in working in the Netherlands. I have browsed through many job offers full time and part time. I always...
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • Turkey
    anybody interested?
    Zero | 2 days 16 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello everyone, im moving to abu dhabi in around 2 weeks for a job - i have been looking for a studio or small apartment but i havent had any luck. i...
    Zero | 2 days 17 hours
  • London
    Hi, I am moving in London in May and my son in June is making 5 years. From September as I understand in UK he need to start with school. My...
    Zero | 2 days 22 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello Dears, i will arrive to Johannesburg at last days of April , my work will be in Pretoria this first time for me in south Africa, one friend...
    1 | 1 day 2 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello everybody, I have a job offer from Joburg and have a few questions regarding life there. I have already lived in Cape Town for a while but I...
    Zero | 4 days 48 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I am a 52 year old, experienced science teacher being recruited by a US company to teach science with a 2 year contract in Abu Dhabi.. I...
    Zero | 5 days 17 hours
  • India
    I am curious how successful Expats from the US living in India are at obtaining the everyday items that are otherwise easily obtainable here and that...
    Zero | 5 days 19 hours
  • Oman
    Zero | 6 days 4 hours
  • Ireland
    I would like to move to Thailand and teach English in May. I have my TEFL certificate and a college degree. The problem is I don't have my...
    Zero | 6 days 11 hours
  • Oman
    Hi, I had applied for Tourist Visit Visa through Oman Embassy in my country of residence. They received necessary approvals from Oman for my...
    Zero | 6 days 23 hours
  • Taipei
    Hi! Just wondering if Taiwan government recognise the Diploma of Higher Education (UK version of an associates degree) alongside a 120 hour advanced...
    Zero | 6 days 23 hours
  • Dubai
    Considering move to Dubai with two boys, the older in 4th grade. Two concerns: School - they are in top-tier NY schools today and do well on private...
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    how far is the Abu Dhabi international school from AlMaryah island?( Cleveland clinic)
    Zero | 1 week 12 hours
  • Eastern Province
    Hello...I have accepted a job with Gulf Consolidated Contractors in Al Dammam, KSA. They advised me to use Riyadh Travel and Tourism for processing...
    Zero | 1 week 14 hours
  • Lagos
    I would greatly appreciate any help and tips from anyone who has imported their own car or suv into Lagos, Nigeria. I am in the process of relocating...
    Zero | 1 week 20 hours

Read more posts about