Visa advice for Dubai?

Waye12's picture
By Waye12 - Posted on
27 November 2016

Hi dear I living in Kuwait and my wife is living in Dubai it's possible to get visa for work

Catherine's picture

South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi there, getting a visa for the UAE is usually related to a specific job, so it's likely that if you want to move there you'll need to find a job first. Have a look at our page on visas for Dubai for more general info about the visa process. 
Anonymous

Hi .. my daughter is an American citizen and she is in grade 11 . Is there any school that can grant her visa since she is a minor ? Kindly assist in any way you can and earliest .. Raj

Anonymous

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT DO I NEED OBTAINED TO TRAVEL TO DUBAI TO WORK?

Read more posts about Dubai