Posted by emma33
My passport as a Basotho has freedom of visa on arrival to South Korea for a 2 months stay. I want to know how i can extend my stay and get a factory job legally.
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Jul 2017
I was in Korea last month for a program but I very much felt in love with the country, their people and culture. I would like to work in their country legally. My question is, how can I get a work permit? Could someone please help!
Brett Martindale on 23 Jun 2017

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the question.

While I can't help you in actually finding a job as a factory worker, I do recommend you go to our visa page and work permit page for South Korea.

I understand that the 60 day visa-exempt rule still applies to Basotho but you will need to apply for a visa to extend that period. Do you have any qualifications or work experience?

I am not sure a visa can be granted even if you do manage to find a job as a factory worker because the visas and requirements are very specific. They can be found on the aforementioned pages.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Brett

Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Jul 2017
Thanks for the insight. But can i apply for visa extension while in South Korea? Or do i need to do it before coming in?