Visas and work in Dubai?

Momen129's picture
By Momen129 - Posted on
25 January 2017

Is there visa for Syrian passport holders even who are staying right now in the GCC ? help please

Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago

Hi Momen129,

To live and work in Dubai you'd need a residence visa and a work permit. The ideal way to do it is to find a job before moving to Dubai, as in this case, your employer would take care of the application process for both the visa and the work permit. What industry do you work in? You can have a look at our pages on Visas for Dubai and Work Permits for Dubai for some more info.

Anonymous

I want to work in dubai but I don't have visa, how can I get working visa.

Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago

Hi. You need to first secure a job, and once an employer hires you, they will then help you to apply for a work permit, or they will do it on your behalf.
Anonymous

How can get genuine job in dubai, I 'll love to relocat and work in dubai. I'm a marketing expert/consultant

Anonymous

Hello I'm Babulkhan.I am from India.I am Indian.I'm 22 years old.I live in jharkhand. I'm looking for a job in Dubai.so please help me.

Anonymous

It's possible that the employee to pay visa and his work permit, if the company policy will require you to pay visa and work permit, it's legal to ministry of labor.

Read more posts about Dubai