Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Fiji
    Best place to buy a car in good condition, for a reasonable price in Fiji? 5/7 seater
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Fiji
    I would like to know if ex pats from Australia can access public hospitals or a pirvate doctor at his rooms when necessary, and if so what are the...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Fiji
    Hi I am from UK and might be moving to Fiji shortly and would like to know if it is possible for my wife to work ? She has worked as a teachers...
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • South Korea
    Hi I am a fresh graduate of computer science with some professional certificates in Telecommunication engineering. I have a relative in South Korea...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello all, I arrive in Abu Dhabi late September for a new job and I am hoping from the research done so far that Al Reem Island will become my new...
    1 | 2 weeks 19 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, Can anyone recommend any other websites other than Dubizzle and Auto trader to look for a used affordable on a low budget car? Also - any...
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Athens
    Where should we avoid? What are the costs of Villas with 2 or more bedrooms?  we are bringing 2 x small dogs- is it dog-friendly generally?
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Canada
    A friend of mine told me this. I looked after it, but i only found it one time. So if im 17 years old, and both of my parents are driving for more...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    AOA & Hi to all; I am an educated Pakistani (35y) working in a bank for the last 9 years or so. I want to move to Qatar for work/Residence....
    5 | 1 week 5 days
  • Australia
    Hi viewers, I will be moving from India to Australia shortly, I would like to know when I can buy a own house in Australia, how to get loans from...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Thailand
    I would like to know, do you have any idea if an expat in Thailand didn't pay his/her credit card what will happen?
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Germany
    Hello, I am a British citizen moving to Germany, probably temporarily, but not sure. I will still be working for a British employer and initially...
    1 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Ireland
    Hi everyone, I have recently moved to Conna in Cork, and drove my car here. As yet I have not secured a job so don't have a pps number. Do I need...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Eastern Province
    Single Female moving to Al Khobar to work as Business Lecturer. Will I be able to rent accommodation in a compound? and access the gym?
    4 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, I am moving back to Australia from San Francisco. Any advice from those in the group on reliable and quality moving companies? Ideally,...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • the United Kingdom
    If you are planning a short visit to the Netherlands and you do not have the Dutch nationality, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa. ?
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Belgium
    Dear expats and natives, I've accepted a job offer in the Antwerp region and might relocate there soon. However, I have few questions that keep...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hi everyone, I need assistance finding work in Ireland. I have gone through the traditional route, applying online, going through newspaper adverts....
    1 | 4 days 16 hours
  • Fiji
    My partner and I plan to sell up in NZ and purchase either a small resort or rental holiday homes in Fiji, any ideas on the best places to buy in...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi everybody, I have a quick question. Does anyone have experience with companies in Bahrain which bring your wishlist from the Ikea at Dharan to...
    3 | 2 days 21 hours

Read more posts about