Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear All, I am from India.. and was all set to travel to KSA .. with visa stamped on my passport as well.. but due to unavoidable circumstances I...
    2 | 3 weeks 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I have an offer from abu dhabi and been offered 18000 DHS along with car ( inclusive fuel and maintenance) , family health insurance and...
    4 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Bangkok
    I am a 71 year old US citizen coming to Thailand in search of a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) cure, or relief for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (...
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    I just recently heard about Formarke School, it seems very good and I even registered to visit it atp Would you reccomend this school?
    2 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello All, I have plans of relocating to KL in June from India, I am looking out for schooling, Any advise on GIIS - Brickfield, Primarily I am...
    4 | 1 week 1 day
  • Beijing
    I would love to hear experiences- ask questions of anyone who has recently relocated to shunyi district with kids. As expected I have many questions...
    3 | 1 week 5 days
  • Lagos
    Hi there, I'm considering taking up an offer in Lagos, but I'm worried about taking my kids there and if there are any decent schools. Are...
    2 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi All By way of background I currently live in London and recently got married to my partner who is a South African citizen. I am planning to move...
    1 | 4 weeks 5 days
  • Vietnam
    Has anyone tried acupuncture here in Ho Chi Minh? Using the Chinese methods?
    3 | 1 week 3 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am planning to shift to Riyadh. I want the names of compounded residential areas for Indians. Also please inform the rent for 2/3 BHK flàts...
    Zero | 5 weeks 20 hours
  • Croatia
    Hi, Moving to Croatia next month to study at Uni Zagreb. Will get student residence permit there as instructed by consulate. I'd like to ship my...
    Zero | 5 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hi, I was wondering if you could provide me with some information about salaries in Oman for an aquaculture/fisheries/agriculture expert. My dad has...
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hi, I just received an salary offer to move to Sohar, It´s 1234,50 OR as basic salary plus 575,5 OR for allowance per month. I´ll be...
    1 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Jakarta
    Im Michael from Switzerland looking for a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef Job in Jakarta. I worked in Switzerland ,Australia and China before. My Wife is...
    1 | 4 weeks 5 days
  • Germany
    We are a family of 4 with 1700 euros a month trying to move from usa to Germany. would love advice as well as affordable cities and how to get a visa...
    2 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Istanbul
    Hi All, Any one can give more information about schools in Istanbul that introducing IGCSE-Edexcel Curriculum
    1 | 5 weeks 5 days
  • Vancouver
    Can someone suggest good schools in vancouver,burnaby, coquitlam and surrey, plan to send kids to public or catholic schools
    4 | 4 weeks 8 hours
  • Ireland
    My wife and I would like to stay in Ireland for 6 months in the Carrick on Shannon area. IS there a problem with getting visas extended beyond 3...
    1 | 6 weeks 4 hours
  • Philippines
    How to respond to a 1099 sent to IRS? I have been in the Philippines since 2003. Before I left the States I paid all my balances and came to the...
    Zero | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Thailand
    We are a Norwegian family who are doing some research into moving to Thailand for a longer period. Our dream is to buy a small resort close to the...
    7 | 3 weeks 1 hour

Read more posts about