Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Australia
    Hi, my name´s Sofia, me and my husband are a young couple with a small child and we were told by a friend that in Australia they want young...
    5 | 4 days 26 min
  • Germany
    Hello, I am an American citizen now living in Shanghai, China. Before living in Shanghai I lived in Germany for almost 11 years. I had a permanent...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I got job in dubai and my salary is 4000dhms. I want to take my son along with me and my sister is staying in dubai. She is a doctor. I dont have any...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I'm moving to Dubai from next september. Please can someone help me to find a school for my daughter of eleven? In italy she attended the...
    3 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Vietnam
    Am seeking advice from parents of Teenagers in Asia on moving to Vietnam. Have been in Singapore for six years and have option of moving to Vietnam,...
    1 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi I am an Aussie Am able to obtain a visa for 4yrs and extend it if desired. My questions are as from what read when over there and now back in...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Nigeria
    Hi all, I am a citizen of India. I have been employed by a Nigerian Company to work as a construction supervisor. I have received all the relevant...
    Zero | 3 weeks 18 hours
  • South Korea
    Hello everybody . I'm new here and I would really like your help . My name is Beatrice Elena , I'm a Romanian citizen living in Egypt . I...
    3 | 1 week 3 days
  • China
    Hi there So I know you can take a bus, train or fly between Chinese cities, but what is the best way to travel in terms of price, comfortability and...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Nigeria
    I know this women who is working in Nigeria and she not a citizen of Nigeria and she is not a US citizen ether...she will not get paid for the job...
    2 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    im thinking about getting residency to Abu Dhabi as I work in Iraq, where would you recommend in Abu Dhabi to live. My company would also help me...
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    We're moving to Riyadh in August and would like to find an occupational therapist for my daughter, who will be one years old. She had a traumatic...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Turkey
    Hello Im Englısh and entered Turkey on 8/12/13 on a 90day Tourıst Vısa and left on 6/3/14. I returned to Turkey on 10/3/14. Not realısıng about the...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hello All, I would like you to take 2 minutes of your time to answer the questions on my survey to help new expatriates and people considering moving...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I am sending my personal luggage to abudhabi airport. Can someone tell me how to get it clear from abudhabi airport customs. The luggage is...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Lagos
    Do I need my own car for getting around Lagos or will I get by using the public transport? I keep hearing conflicting things about the local...
    1 | 3 weeks 19 hours
  • Zambia
    Location of Job offer :Lufwanyama, Copperbelt, Zambia I am planning to move Luwanyama, Copperbelt to get a new International assignment in Zambia....
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • India
    Hi All, I am Muthukumar from India. I recently received offer letter from an Automobile Shop in Qatar. In this regard, I am waiting for Visa. How...
    3 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Lagos
    Moving to Lagos in a couple of months and need to know about how to go about finding accommodation. Are there decent apartment blocks. Where are the...
    1 | 3 weeks 19 hours
  • Israel
    My Husband has a work permit to work in Israel and i have dependant visa. Could some one please let me know whether i can convert my visa to B1 work...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about