Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Singapore
    Hi there, I am from Perth working in a MNC as an Engineer. I have a small family of four members (Wife and 2 very young kids). The singaporian...
    2 | 1 week 5 hours
  • Auckland
    Hi Fellas, We are a small family of four with two very young kids. Recently, there is a possible promotion opportunity in the same company where I am...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Istanbul
    hi,we are moving to istanbul soon for staying,do you have informations about really good primary public schools,no matter where in istanbul just what...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, I am traveling to HK for a 3 day business trip, I wan to bring my 12 yo kid with me, and I am wondering of there is an agency which can take...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Ghana
    I am from India and want to marry a girl in Ghana....can anybody help me in this regard? I need a job and work permit to relocate in Ghana, my field...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Toronto
    what is the usual procedure for newly contracted personnel in construction companies? Is the apartment provided by the company or the person itself...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good Morning I hope you can help me. My husband moved over to Abu Dhabi at the end of last year and I am in talks with my company to see if I can...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Chile
    I am getting my TEFL certification and hope to obtain a job teaching in Chile. I want to know how to get started in the apartment hunting process...
    1 | 12 hours 34 min
  • Australia
    Hey! I am a single mom currently living in Washington State. After my daughter was born, I realized that the US does not truly value family time and...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Zambia
    My husband was offered a position in Lusaka, I am very skeptic to move there with a baby (I am still pregnant) and my toddler. We live in Denmark, I...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Zurich
    Hello, we may be relocated from Singapore to Zurich - we hope!!!! We are both Australian citizens. We will move with my husbands work. My question (...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Valencia
    Hello, My partner and I will be moving to Valencia in August and are currently looking for a long term rental but we are unsure of the best areas. We...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi, my husband is in Nairobi on secondament for six months. I won't be joining him for the duration of his stay and therefore need to find out where...
    Zero | 3 weeks 10 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi, my husband is on secondament for six months in Nairobi. I won't be joining him for the duration of his secondament and need to find out where he...
    Zero | 3 weeks 11 hours
  • India
    Zero | 3 weeks 15 hours
  • Doha
    I have got offer of 24K QAR per month. I am family guy with 3 yr old kid. I have 8+ years of exp. in IT consulting. How enough this amount stay in...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Rwanda
    Hello There,
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Spain
    We are hoping to move to Spain as early retirees in the next 6 months. I understand that you have to be resident for at least 12 months to be able to...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Is it possible a house driver visa can able to take his wife in visit visa
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about