Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dallas
    Hi, Need some suggestions. I applied for H1B this year through a consultant in US and got through lottery. Recently, I also got my I797 approval. The...
    Zero | 2 weeks 55 min
  • Chicago
    Hi, I am looking at moving to Chicago with my husbands work. We have 3 kids and I have a lot of concerns about the US. First I grew up in Canada so...
    Zero | 2 weeks 13 hours
  • San Jose
    We are a family of 4 and live in The Netherlands, and have been asked whether we would consider moving to the Bay Area (in/around Santa Clara, CA) on...
    Zero | 2 weeks 17 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all, my kid is now 10 yrs old and he really love singing is there any private and professional singing tutor in hk? any recommendation? he needs a...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi Friends, I am an Indian currently employed in Kuwait. I live with my family here; and my child is studying in 9th grade CBSE school. I have got...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • China
    Does anyone know of any personal storage units (similar to big yellow storage etc) in Zhengzhou? I've been told that there are none but wanted a...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Ghana
    Dear friends, I am coming Acrra, Ghana for next one year. I want to know the food cost at ghana. My employer will provide me residence and car for...
    Zero | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hello Im moving to Hong Kong in a few weeks due to my husbands work. We are only going for a year but would still like to make friends settle in...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Auckland
    Hi My family and I are relocating to Auckland very soon. Can anyone recommend a good shipping company and also any reviews on airpets, as have a cat...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Ireland
    Hi I'm looking at moving to ireland and starting a bed and breakfast can you tell me how to go about it please I would be looking at buying a 4 / 5...
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, We are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur by Sept 2015. Can anyone please advise on a good school for my 5 year old, as well as a condo (apartment...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I am planning to move Arab Countries and then search for job over there. This was suggested by my friends and colleague. Who are living in Arab...
    1 | 1 day 19 hours
  • Singapore
    Could anybody recommend some family friendly areas to live in please? We have 2 boys (5 and 3 years old) and would prefer to be nearer to outdoor...
    2 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Jakarta
    I'm a Diploma qualified Remedial Massage Therapist & Reflexologist. My understanding is that I will not be allowed to work from our new house in...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Jakarta
    Hi, Just found out today that we'll be moving to Jakarta with my husbands work. We are planning on taking our beloved family dog with us (boxer x...
    1 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Brussels
    I'm a British citizen who plans to move to Brussels soon. I'm not working, but wish to rent a little studio flat for about 10 months and...
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Portugal
    Hi, I run my own business in the UK and am planning on relocating my place of residence to Lisbon and commuting part-time for work. I will not be...
    2 | 3 days 22 hours
  • Poland
    Hi all I have been offered a Software Engineer position in Krakow. My company is handling doing all the work permit stuff for me. My application has...
    1 | 3 weeks 4 days
  • China
    Hi - I'm trying to find out about using the internet while in China. I read that some sites such as Facebook and Skype are blocked. Also I'd...
    2 | 3 days 9 hours
  • China
    What are the International hospitals available in Tianjin?
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about