Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Kenya
    I would like to know the average number of expatriates working in Kenya. Where can we get that data and is it updated? Alternatively, i would also...
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    Hello,Me and my husband are moving to doha from India in decemeber.He has got a work visa and his employer has told him that I can only move after 6-...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Houston
    We have a 5 and 8 yr old and will be relocating to Houston in April. Would be very grateful of any advice.......
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, My employer has started working on my work visa and it has been more than 21 days now. I have an American citizenship and I know that I have...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Qatar
    I have been offered a role with my current company in Qatar and am discussing with my partner at the moment. We have 2 main concerns/questions so any...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Starting January 2015 my boyfriend is studying abroad at UCC for the Spring. We currently live together and have a 2 year old daughter. His program...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello Sir..I an Indian Holding a visit visa at Riyadh.Will i be able to make my visa a multiple entry visa??
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • London
    I've been living in Australia for over 10 years, on home duties. I've paid (and am only one payment from completing) enough NI contributions for UK...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Azerbaijan
    Can anyone help? I am moving to Azerbaijan and don't have a clue where to start? Where can I get some general information?
    3 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    hi , i am planning to move Dubai from india with my 9 year old kid. please get help me for schooling admission there. my kid is here in State board...
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I would like to know a decent per month salary for a single person working in Johannesburg, south africa. I am thinking to shift there and what I...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    Is there any age bar to get expat visa in Nigeria?
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Hello, I want to know if i am staying alone without the arrival of the family, will i be able to save money. If yes, how much? Please provide me more...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • India
    Need a help to get rid of Global taxation rule. I did google and found following 2 rules. An individual is considered to be a resident of India if he...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Italy
    I'm doing research for an employee of my company that will be living and working for 6 months in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. I have tried finding the...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    i all, I just recieved an offer from a University in Qatar for non academic job. I'm actually working in France for an IT company and the University...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Kuwait
    Is there day groups for older women. I am finding it very lonely here.
    2 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Malaysia
    I have heard that once my child has attended International School in Malaysia she cannot attend a local school. My personal circumstances may change...
    2 | 4 weeks 4 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi I will be moving to KL in the month of January... I would like to know if there are any play schools and Kindergarten near KLCC for my 3 year old...
    1 | 4 weeks 11 hours
  • France
    My husband and I are looking for a home to purchase in Provence. We found a property online located near Draguignan. The problem is, we have...
    Zero | 4 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about