Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• South Africa
    My company (based in Johannesburg, Sandton SA) specializes in educating and assisting our clients on a piece of British legislation known as QROPS -...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • India
    HI All, For any Issues on Renting/Buying a property in Bangalore - Residential OR Commercial, please do get in touch with me. I will guide you with...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Miami
    Hi, I am currently thinking of moving to Miami for 6 - 12 months in order to widen my work experience and get away from London life! I have recently...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Shanghai
    It´s my pleasure to introduce to you Opportunity Guide. We are a consultant company based in Shanghai and Hong Kong and with several years of...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • London
    Hi ExpatArrivals community, I was wondering what the local name in London for an apartment building manager is? The kind that lives onsite and rents...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Germany
    Hi all. I was wondering can you live a decent life in Germany if your salary is 1200eur netto? Would I be able to pay the rent (let's say I would...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Will my South African son admission to an International School at the Primary Level in Dubai be associated with eligibility for Residency Permit for...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Canada
    Hi all, Can anyone provide a list or recommendations of good international employment agencies that specialise in the financial services sector that...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Miami
    HI. my name is steve. I am an American passport holder. I have lived in the uk for 55yrs of my 57yrs in age. I am looking to go back to the us to...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Switzerland
    Hi, I've just signed on to ExpatArrivals as I am considering a relocation to Switzerland through E-TAS to work as an English teacher. I have a wide...
    Zero | 3 weeks 39 min
  • Fiji
    I have a companion animal and my husband and I are planning to move to Fiji since much of his work is out in the Pacific. We are wondering about the...
    3 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Czech Republic
    Dear Friends, I am planning to move Prague. I have 8+ years of IT/Software experiance. I would like to know, how much salary i should expect per...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Austria
    Hi I am suffering from Cystoid Macular Edema with Uveitis in my left eye since March 2013. In other words, I am suferring from a chronic eye...
    1 | 3 weeks 13 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    My name is Tongo Tony Osazuwa, I live in Nigeria, and which to come to UAE to work and stay. I am Married with a kid. How shod I go about it. Please...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Vietnam
    I have recently moved from Malaysia with my Vietnamese partner of eight years to Nha Trang Vietnam. My company terminated my contract due to downturn...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Berlin
    Hey expats, thanks for reading this. I have to move in less than 4 weeks to Berlin, and getting a bit the panic not being able to figure everything...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Moscow
    The private kindergarten is looking for qualified professional native English teachers from Great Britain to work with children, ages 3-6. It is a...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, My wife and I were English teachers in South Korea. We are thinking of moving to anywhere in the UAE that offers good salary and have an...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Brussels
    I have a job opportunity in Brussels but have only just started doing research on the area.  My first and chief question is about how far my...
    Zero | 4 weeks 13 hours
  • Sydney
    Hi, We are planning to move to Sydney in mar/april 2016 along with our two daughters who are in year 7 and year 3.would like to know if admissions...
    4 | 3 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about