Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Canada
    I am working in Canada from the past 2 years. I am doing some business here. I always used to keep a hand gun with me for a self defence. Because...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Delhi
    Has anyone moved with their Filipino helper to India? What is the process for a visa for her?
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, I have been offered 55Keuro per annum. I am an It professional with 10 years of relevant exp. I would like to know if 55k euro is enuf for decent...
    1 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Dear Friends, I am Ahmed worked in one company in dubai, i theft 35000 diramhs due to some personal urgency. I left to my country and never go back....
    1 | 3 days 14 hours
  • Eastern Province
    I am looking for a good quality pet carer who can look after my young cat while I am on holiday. Any referrals?
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Ireland
    My boyfriend and I are currently planning on moving to Ireland (or the UK, as a backup plan) but as we need to live and work there, i read we needed...
    Zero | 3 weeks 22 hours
  • Nairobi
    Any recommendation for great american schools in Nairobi?
    2 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi, Is there a website where we can check rental properties in Nairobi?
    3 | 1 week 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My husband is working in jubail saudi arabia. we get familyvisa. but when I go to medical I found hepatitis c virus in my blood. Can I get medical...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    My son is now in 9th grade (CBSE) and I am shifting to dubai from India (Mumbai) in march, at which point he will be in 10th grade. Given that the...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Malaysia
    I have been working in Malaysia as a teacher since August 2015 with my contract ending in March 2016. I work for an international school. I have...
    1 | 3 weeks 12 hours
  • Italy
    Hello, I came across this website, while looking for good teachers for a new school opening this Summer in southern Italy. The nursery school will...
    1 | 2 weeks 22 hours
  • Norway
    My husband has a job offer in Norway and now we are waiting for our visas. Our 17 years old going to be 18 years old in April just finished his Grade...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    Hi everyone, Did anyone in this forum ever applied for Permanent Resident Permit (PRP) at the South African High Commission? If so, do they issue a...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    1. How is Kaefer, KSA, as an organization to work for? 2. Want to know details of the work culture and about the management of Kaefer. 3. Is it a...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Does anyone have any recommendations for shipping companies to move stuff from the UK to Abu Dhabi? Thanks
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    hi there can anyone reccommend any gated communites around the Atlantic Seaboard? Sea point or Green point area? I am moving with my boyfriend but he...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Nigeria
    Dear expats, I've been offered a job in Abuja for which the yearly net income would be 80k usd, plus housing at a fancy apartment. A car would be...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi , My company offered me an opportunity for a few years to work in their Port Klang facility. Apart from a lot of questions arpund terms, expat...
    3 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    I am 67 years old holding Ph. D. in electronic engineering received an offer from a private omani college, is there any restriction for getting the...
    1 | 3 weeks 12 hours

Read more posts about