Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Poland
    hi, I have recently moved from India with my husband and live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I am a Communications Professional and am looking out for jobs...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Cyprus
    I am a Canadian citizen and my wife and kids are both Canadian and Greek Citizen. We all live in Canada for now but we are planning to move to Cyprus...
    4 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Portugal
    hi i want to have information how can i applay for workpermit in Portugal? and when i have admit my applictaion how long it will take time to get the...
    2 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hello. We are planning our immigration to Ireland. Our job will be in Cork city. We are 2 young adults and one toddler 2 years old. I would like to...
    2 | 3 weeks 11 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi My husband has been offered a position in Riyadh and if he takes it we will move there from Dubai. Does anyone have any experience of moving...
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Romania
    I'm wondering if there is a lot of discrimination against LGBT people in Romania? I'm gay, but more obviously, I'm also a trans male. I...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Is there visa for Syrian passport holders even who are staying right now in the GCC ? help please
    4 | 5 days 11 hours
  • India
    Hi I'm working for a British client who is seeking to appoint someone to run an Education Division of their business, and an expat who has worked in...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi there, I am enquiring baout ADNOC schools and their current reputation. I have read some other forum posts from a number of years ago and it seems...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    hello dear, i am from palestine having trading company in china and having 1 year residence, i need to open branch for my company in gulf countries...
    Zero | 3 weeks 5 days
  • South Korea
    I moved to South Korea recently under tourist visa but i have a job now and will like to switch to working visa Can i do that or will i have to leave...
    1 | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Cyprus
    I have looked at so many sites that I think I may be confused. Maybe someone here can help? I plan on taking early retirement due to a diagnosed...
    Zero | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Malaysia
    My husband and I are considering moving to Malaysia and we are looking at bringing our car with even though the import duty is high. Can anyone tell...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I am moving to capetown in August with an 18 month old and wanted to know about mother and toddler groups in the capetown area? Thanks Claire
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Madrid
    what are the working visa requirements for the Colombian citizens to work in spain?
    Zero | 4 weeks 14 hours
  • Turkey
    I am an Indian  looking at my new assignment to Turkey . How is socio security of an Indian Expat in Turkey? Are Indians residing in Turkey in...
    Zero | 4 weeks 21 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Is there anyone at all who would be traveling back to UK by a car anytime soon, that could take one passenger with a baggage and a rabbit pet? With a...
    1 | 4 weeks 1 day
  • Iran
    What are the working days & normal weekday working hours like for the upper or upper middle management office people. Is late evening working...
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • India
    Hi there. I m from Sri Lanka, I m planing to study in Poland,hence I would like to know more details, how comfortable living in Poland?, can I work...
    Zero | 4 weeks 1 day
  • Sweden
    Looking to purchase a house in Sweden and i need a resident to advise me on preferable locations in Stockholm where i can purchase a house. Please...
    Zero | 4 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about