Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Valencia
    Hi, My husband and I are planning a move to Valencia mid-2017. We know the city well, I have a good grasp of Spanish while my husband is learning. I...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, I will be living in Cape Town for three months from February through May 2017 with my 8-year-old son. We are moving from the United States. I...
    4 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Sweden
    I am planning on moving to the Stockholm area to pursue a PhD. I have an 8 year old child, and I would like to know where she would be eligible to...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Hi all- we are relocating to Bangalore from Hong Kong and would like to look into bringing our Filipino domestic helper with us, as we consider her...
    Zero | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, I just passed my driving test and now I'm planning to buy a car and from my childhood Ford Mustang has been a dream car for me but I have...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • China
    I am living in Nanshan, West of SZ. Very close to SZ Bay. I searched on maps and found decathlon that does cheap deals for bikes but are they any...
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • the USA
    I'm an LGBT black man and have been thinking of moving to the US with my partner, but since Trump has been elected I've been really scared...
    3 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Doha
    I was sent a job offer by a company in Doha, I have been emailing back and forth with a HR person for the company, but he is using a gmail address. I...
    2 | 3 weeks 18 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Hi, I really hope someone can help me with my question.I am actually in the UK and am asking on behalf of a friend who lives in Nigeria. What is the...
    6 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • the USA
    Hi, I'm an expat living in the USA and I'm very worried about the results of the US election. What will the situation be like for expats in...
    3 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear All, I have been offered a position as a Manager Supervisor in Abu Dubai divided as follows: Remuneration Package AED Monthly Salary: 35,500...
    7 | 1 week 1 day
  • Manchester
    Hi there, I am moving to the UK from Ireland in June 2017, my son is currently in 3rd year of secondary school here in Ireland. He will take his...
    Zero | 4 weeks 2 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Dear Sir, My name is Anilkumar T.S, residing in Kochi, Kerala, India. My passport number is G0065194, issued from regional passport office, Kochi,...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Houston
    Hi, I am being transferred to Houston need information on my kids schooling, older boy is in 11th grade studying in Dubai - Science under the ICSE (...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Vienna
    I am hoping someone can assist me as I'm hoping to live and work in Austria with my boyfriend whom is Austrian. I am a physiotherapist with a...
    1 | 4 weeks 5 hours
  • the Netherlands
    I don't speak any language other than English. What is it like to be other people who speak Dutch? Because the language is alike, I can read some...
    4 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Brunei
    Dear sir / Madam, Please i am from Ghana and a Ghanaian,please i want to go to Brunei,for a job. But one thing is that i don't know how they...
    Zero | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Thailand
    I'm planning a holiday in Thailand, can anyone recommend a good dental clinic for crowns?
    1 | 5 days 19 hours
  • Switzerland
    Hello All, My name is Mike, and myself and my partner are looking to move to Zurich to live and work. We are both UK passport holders over the age of...
    1 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Philippines
    Hello, i am swedish man that need a car in the Philippines so i wonder if i can buy one and own the car in my name or is it only possible for...
    2 | 4 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about